Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 10-11-2012, 03:53 AM
Master
I don't see this question of evil entities or one's own negative emotions and expectations is either/or. Both may have reality in this complex existence. The challenge is face ourselves honestly enough that these two destructive expressions get sorted out.

But... I came to a decision some time ago. For me it doesn't matter whether the forces are in my mind or some other being's... my response is the same --- Within myself, include each in love and compassion.

Xan

Old 10-11-2012, 03:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
wow! good stuff. ponderables!

IQ-

"Ponderables"...l like it! It's like the "consumables" of the spiritual world!

Rock on.

Lora
Old 10-11-2012, 02:42 PM
Master
here's the thing ... i tend to compartmentalize, "what happens in the ethers stays in the ethers" kind of sanity retaining tactic so by the time i make my way back into "normal" consciousness "entities" (destructive or otherwise) become metaphorical constructs and i've developed a logical reasoning for whatever experiences (painful or otherwise) i've just had.

it's not that i believe discorporate "entities" aren't possible, only that if they're in my skull, my realm of imagination, they're mine. i own them. i've created them or created the environment in which they've found space to exist and there's psychological reasons as to why.
Old 10-11-2012, 07:15 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
I don't see this question of evil entities or one's own negative emotions and expectations is either/or. Both may have reality in this complex existence. The challenge is face ourselves honestly enough that these two destructive expressions get sorted out.

But... I came to a decision some time ago. For me it doesn't matter whether the forces are in my mind or some other being's... my response is the same --- Within myself, include each in love and compassion.

Xan

Love it again Xan. Today - at my dear healer - we went through stuff and stuff and stuff and then suddenly I got it - I was learning about my shadow self. It is part of me, a strong male angry energy that is somewhat repressed and needs to learn how to express itself but also be loved so it can be transformed. Or female manipulations. Lots lots lots of things - and they are all part of me - not to be denied, judged, pushed into a corner as they aren't attractive but to be accepted as I am loved and cherished by the source and are quite simply expressions of sadnesses and wounds and difficulties.

The other thing, fear will engage with a darkness and bring something untoward about. I've been fearful of a someone and that has given him a power over me. He has no real power over me, just a something in my imagination. He may or may not be evil but became evil in my mind for a short period. I was probably engaging through the higher with his higher shadow self and the fear exacerbated it. Since sending it love and light and compassion, it has dissipated somewhat. Yes, it rears its head from time to time and I have to work at it to overcome it. One day I will have released it from my circle of power completely.

So yes there "evil" entities which are simply part of us, some have them more prevalently than others. And they are there as our teachers, for us to learn.

As to darknesses in the ether - I skirted around this by mixing channelling with unhappy ego and not using my brain and I think / I know I got sucked into something quite destructive. Evil or not - the jury is out. I would say "it very nearly destroyed me" but I wasn't destroyed and the destruction would have only been my shadow overcoming me - I think.
Old 11-11-2012, 11:18 AM
Master
Quote:
mental constructs subconsciously created from ignorance, guilt and fear?

if one feels plagued by "evil entities" does one simply assume that said evil entities are external adversaries that must be fought as if in a war? or might such negative phenoms be products of one's own fears, guilt and ignorance, unpleasant self aspects which can be transformed into acceptability with courage, self forgiveness and self knowledge?

Hi I.Q.

There are many expressions that fall into such a bracket . Evil is just another word that some can relate to being a particular way within and without .

There are many such examples of energies that are physical in nature are there not .

It could be debated that what is physical in nature is just as mindful as the evil energies that are etheric in nature .

All is mind I would say .

There is something in that one attracts within mind certain energies and experiences had but one is not necessarily evil in essence in order to attract evil .

Whatever happens I would say connects with the individual for some reason or other .

x daz x
Old 11-11-2012, 02:27 PM
Master
Quote:
There is something in that one attracts within mind certain energies and experiences had but one is not necessarily evil in essence in order to attract evil .

Whatever happens I would say connects with the individual for some reason or other

well, yes. theorectically, the continual conditioned wounding of the psyche of an individual would twist the natural perfect flow of the consciousness. the individual wouldn't be "evil" in and of themselves but the warped misperceptions of the selfhood would create (or attract) negative self aspects.
Old 12-11-2012, 07:21 AM
skeptical

Lots of interesting posts in this thread, lots to consider. There is one more aspect; I have learned we each literally create our own realities out of a larger common one. Some literally do have angels and demons, negative and positive entities in their reality. I never knew how literal it was until I visited a few other realities; very alien to my own yet just as real.

My reality has none of these things in it, so I once thought that they must be psychological constructs build of belief. They were more than that it turned out.
Old 12-11-2012, 01:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeptical
Lots of interesting posts in this thread, lots to consider. There is one more aspect; I have learned we each literally create our own realities out of a larger common one. Some literally do have angels and demons, negative and positive entities in their reality. I never knew how literal it was until I visited a few other realities; very alien to my own yet just as real.

My reality has none of these things in it, so I once thought that they must be psychological constructs build of belief. They were more than that it turned out.

yeah and that's my current interest and the reason for this thread. i'm trying to determine the difference. it's not that i'm plagued by "evil entities" but such entities would be an extreme example of the difference between self aspects constructed out the subconscious and independent and autonomous discorporate beings. the subconscious construction of nice entities, angels and such, would be easy to understand since they'd be wanted by their creators as pleasant company and a psychological support system ... not so with destructive ones so the i figure the difference between subcon construction and singular autonomy would be more pronounced.
Old 12-11-2012, 07:55 PM
Master

There are evil - for want of a better word - mischievous and loads of variations in between. Just watch your ego along the way as I'm sure different egos attract different entities. If you can detach from your ego - then that's part of the battle.

Always seek the highest vibration possible.
Old 13-11-2012, 01:55 AM
skeptical

Quote:
yeah and that's my current interest and the reason for this thread. i'm trying to determine the difference. it's not that i'm plagued by "evil entities" but such entities would be an extreme example of the difference between self aspects constructed out the subconscious and independent and autonomous discorporate beings. the subconscious construction of nice entities, angels and such, would be easy to understand since they'd be wanted by their creators as pleasant company and a psychological support system ... not so with destructive ones so the i figure the difference between subcon construction and singular autonomy would be more pronounced.
Well as far as I can figure out, it seems we have the ability at spirit level to make any constructs quite real and we can do so out of fears, beliefs, need for guidance, for all sorts of reasons. So in the end, it's hard for an outsider to tell if an entitiy or being is still just a beleif or psychological construct or something more tangable. In the end I'm not sure it matters much because for that individual, they function just the same.