Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 24-04-2018, 08:34 PM
Guide

Cat Difficult Personal Years in Numerology

What are peoples experiences with the personal years?

I always have a hard time with personal year 7. I always become a hermit and gain a little weight and sleep a lot. Complete introspection. I just finished a personal year 9 and ended a long term relationship, however it wasn't that terrible of an experience. I am currently in a personal year 1 and am finding it hard. Lots of hard work, becoming more independent, not much fun being had.

I personally like personal year 6 and 8. Always extra money in personal year 8.
Old 28-04-2018, 11:22 PM
Master
I'm currently in a personal year 4 and it's just been very quiet, like I'm just waiting. interestingly, the last time I had a year like that, it was a 5. I really hope I'm not just waiting for life to pick me back up again for a whole nother 2 years lol. 2 was a rough one for me, so was my last 6. I was a complete wreck that whole year. 3 brought really positive changes, but in a tough way. honestly my whole life has just been really hard haha. I felt good for most of my 9 and 1 years, but there was really only the 1 good thing that came out of them and even then, that good thing has come with a whole lot of suffering and drama attached to it.
Old 24-06-2018, 03:36 AM
Guide

Now that I think of it all my last few years have been hard too. LOL. I am wondering when/if things will lighten up.
Old 28-06-2018, 12:39 PM
Seeker

I haven't used them and only just looked them up. They don't make much sense to me unless they are about the end of the year or about the year after my birthday. For example, I am in an 8 and have only lost money so far this year due to a retreat, which is supposed to be more of a 7 thing, but it happened at the start of the year and my birthday is nearer the middle of the year so I hope there is still a chance for higher income on its way.

What is your life path number? I have had more success understanding those than anything else ever so far.
Old 28-06-2018, 02:04 PM
Seeker
I tried this https://www.numerologycentral.com/calculator/ found online while seeking answers for the numbers that I have always seen these days. I also look into what is the lucky number for my birth year.
Old 28-06-2018, 05:07 PM
Guide

I'm a life path 5, which makes sense. I swear I move cities every two years as an adult. The only thing that keeps me in one place is my university education. Although as an undergrad I transferred schools once. LOL.

As a kid I moved five times. Three different provinces. I also travel a lot and am very freedom loving.