Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 09-11-2012, 04:39 PM
Master
"evil entities" or ?

mental constructs subconsciously created from ignorance, guilt and fear?

if one feels plagued by "evil entities" does one simply assume that said evil entities are external adversaries that must be fought as if in a war? or might such negative phenoms be products of one's own fears, guilt and ignorance, unpleasant self aspects which can be transformed into acceptability with courage, self forgiveness and self knowledge?
Old 09-11-2012, 05:09 PM
Master
IQ--

I think you answered your own question. There are those who will swear up and down that they didn't "make up" the evil entities they saw/experienced. And they didn't--and did--in that we can create--what we fear or what we want.

This is one of those --everyone has an opinion things and you'll have to go with your gut and a bit of experimenting. But "fighting" evil entities does provide more the negative energy they want, so the best way to fight is raise your positive energies in any ways you can.

We all have hidden fears, ignorance, guilts. But the approach to them makes all the difference in become progressively more closed or more open.

I think you're on the right path already.

Lora
Old 09-11-2012, 05:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker
IQ--

I think you answered your own question. There are those who will swear up and down that they didn't "make up" the evil entities they saw/experienced. And they didn't--and did--in that we can create--what we fear or what we want.

This is one of those --everyone has an opinion things and you'll have to go with your gut and a bit of experimenting. But "fighting" evil entities does provide more the negative energy they want, so the best way to fight is raise your positive energies in any ways you can.

We all have hidden fears, ignorance, guilts. But the approach to them makes all the difference in become progressively more closed or more open.

I think you're on the right path already.

Lora

oh i think i'm on the right path too.

i was just posing the question for the sake of discussion.
Old 09-11-2012, 10:46 PM
Experiencer

As we start our path, the obstacles are small, as we progress the obstacles will grow bigger. As the obstacle grows bigger so does our faith, and when we meet these negative energies, we must have faith in our light to ward them off.

I would like to think our Guardian Angel/Spirit Guide is actually our higher self. Reaching top of the Tree of Life, is waiting a pair of wings for you. You are united.

Stay on the path, as you have The Father, The Mother, and your higher self backing you.

We are powerful spiritual beings.
Old 09-11-2012, 11:05 PM
Henri77

As above so below.
Just cause an intelligence doesn't have a body, doesn't mean they're enlightened and seek only love.

Many spiritual teachers warn against occult practices, as much of this involves astral beings rather than higher intelligences. It's a risk one takes I guess, and requires discrimination and a connection to source.

We certainly attract that which we dwell on.... as you proposed... yet light does attract varied beings ,rather than only angelic ones. It would seem.
Old 10-11-2012, 12:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
As above so below.
Just cause an intelligence doesn't have a body, doesn't mean they're enlightened and seek only love.

Many spiritual teachers warn against occult practices, as much of this involves astral beings rather than higher intelligences. It's a risk one takes I guess, and requires discrimination and a connection to source.

We certainly attract that which we dwell on.... as you proposed... yet light does attract varied beings ,rather than only angelic ones. It would seem.

Henri--

I should probably just leave well enough alone on this, but each time I think we're on the same page (you & I) I get struck by some words you use.

Working with "astral beings" could be the very noble work of those who do soul retrievals--in spirit or out. You talk as if "astral" is like hell. In terms of vibration, it is a damn site better than "here"--in that the vibration is slightly higher.

We probably all were there for some period of time. It doesn't mean these are "demonic" entities because they are spending time in astral. It may be all their expectations at that time allow them to experience.

Of course, others may chose to stay there longer because those are the kinds of choices they are making.

As to "angelic" beings--it is my understanding (and I could be wrong on this) that angelic beings just haven't lived carnate lives. An angelic being may not have "angelic" actions just because they've never lived a physical life. They are merely inexperienced.

I guess the assumptions most make are that angelic beings are most comfortable not in physical because their impulses are that way---I really haven't thought about it that much.

For instance, there are many formally religious people who insist that one's guides, or at least Master Guide, must be angelic--never lived a physical life.

Aside from the fact that they don't really have any "real" experience dealing with the challenges of being like us, I don't see that that is necessarily an advantage. Plus, I believe i remembered my master guide in several other lives, so it doesn't really make sense to me. [As someone said earilier, it's easier to think of higher self being just pieces of us, so maybe I am not aware high enough and they are indeed "angelic". }

Are these ideas from specific places or just your beliefs? Are they related to teachings of Kryon?

Lora

Last edited by IsleWalker : 10-11-2012 at 03:52 AM.
Old 09-11-2012, 11:18 PM
Experiencer

Finding the root of those negative energies in our psyche can be a terrifying experience. It's like being possessed, they follow us from life time to life time, and they get stronger each life time that we don't deal with them.

People that are born bad is something that I don't hold against them, it's not there fault that, they are they way they are, as we live in a world of duality, where negative and positive exist.
Old 09-11-2012, 11:40 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
mental constructs subconsciously created from ignorance, guilt and fear?

if one feels plagued by "evil entities" does one simply assume that said evil entities are external adversaries that must be fought as if in a war? or might such negative phenoms be products of one's own fears, guilt and ignorance, unpleasant self aspects which can be transformed into acceptability with courage, self forgiveness and self knowledge?

Hi Internal Queries, in my understanding, evil is a construct of human psychology and as such may be recognized as the cause of any effect it may produce in human experience. For association to its existence in being, beyond human life, identifies a human understanding of a Spiritual nature.

We can but follow our own interpretations of what we believe or fear, and many `safe` protocols are inclusive of many Spiritual related experiences. But my own experiential awareness has no recognition of evil beyond the human condition.
Old 09-11-2012, 11:47 PM
Neville

kind of a self fulfilling prophecy really, those who assume they are cursed with demons, probably are because that is their understanding..
Old 10-11-2012, 03:37 AM
Master
wow! good stuff. ponderables!