Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 09-06-2019, 09:08 PM
Knower
Unhappy Flaky DM

So I've known my DM for a few years and started dating for the past month. Well, last weekend I told him that I loved him and he just said "I know". Now, he is ignoring me. I know he's going through a lot right now with his separation and financial situation, but it wouldn't be that hard to reply to my text messages asking him how he's doing and if everything is ok. I only sent two message over the past 3 days and he looks at them and just blows me off. I guess I scared him off and now I feel like an idiot.

I've been pretty down today and depressed. It's hard to imagine that he's my tf as I would never do this to someone. Could it be just an ego thing that the DM's put us through?

I've gotten so fed up with his flakiness that I've decided to create a profile on a dating site, even though I'm not ready to start dating other people. But it's really hard to find a guy that I can connect with.

I've been trying to focus on myself, exercising and eating better, but when I get down like this I lose all motivation, start eating a lot and stop exercising. I'm learning Remote viewing too, but my abilities are severely impacted when things like this are weighing on my mind.

Anybody else dealing with a flaky tf?