Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 24-05-2017, 08:52 PM
Knower
I see a lot of "negative" remarks from people here, sure I suppose they're all trying to help in their own way...

Here's the thing: You want to believe it's real? Make it real (because it already is). How?

You'll pardon me if English fails to illustrate exactly what I mean.

You should play pretend. Do you remember when you were a kid playing? For the first few minutes playing pretend you knew that stick was just a stick but along the way (trance) it turned into a real AK47 and you were shooting real injuns lol. So what happened? You allowed your logical faculty to just rent itself out so it wouldn't interrupt the fun. It knew you were safe that you're not really at war so it went offline and allowed you to travel to another universe. You can still do that.

You need help reprogramming your subconscious mind?

I don't think so. It's programmed fine. You just need to let go of the programs that don't serve you. Almost; UNprogram (deprogram) yourself. So, don't try to force anything in, it's already in there. Rather, focus on going in and releasing stuff.

I pride myself in providing practical information you can test so here goes; You find a block [doubt or negative self talk] you locate it and physically throw it far far far away from you. Reach in inside yourself and grab it, throw it. See how you feel. Eventually these all fade away...

Now, to get yourself to believe in your visualizations you just have to visualize more. It's play remember? So even though your brain might think it's not real just allow yourself to say it's real in the pretend sense that I can see and play with it inside me. That should work fine. The more fun you have there while visualizing the more real it's going to feel for you, the more experiences you'll have there the more relative it'll be to you. Get it? Good.
Old 26-02-2018, 11:00 AM
Deactivated Account

Follow the book Master key system.
Old 26-02-2018, 01:01 PM
Guide

"I need help reprogramming my subconscious."

Been there! 20 years ago~

Reboot complete~

The Edgar Cayce Companion by B. Ernst Frejer

Self Unfoldment By Disciplines of Realization by Manly P Hall

The Mystic Path To Cosmic Power by Vernon Howard

The works of Thich Nhat Hanh ~