Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 10-02-2011, 07:26 AM
Zeliar791

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
There's frustration, and there's spirituality, they don't go together.

Frustration can lead to spirituality though...
Old 10-02-2011, 08:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeliar791
Frustration can lead to spirituality though...
It could if one is under grace, but its certainly not a path to Awakening, I don't like the word spirituality, it could mean anything.
Old 10-02-2011, 08:30 AM
Zeliar791

Quote:
It could if one is under grace, but its certainly not a path to Awakening, I don't like the word spirituality, it could mean anything.

There is no grace, only fate. I find most spiritual practices to be useless in my endeavor. I prefer to follow my intuition.
Old 10-02-2011, 08:48 AM
Master
Quote:
There is no grace, only fate. I find most spiritual practices to be useless in my endeavor. I prefer to follow my intuition.
fate by who ?
Old 10-02-2011, 08:49 AM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 45Uberti
though it seems a bit foolish now to be honest.
Don't beat yourself up.. Don't be your own worst enemy
Quote:
before that i was a loser doing and selling drugs and other unsavory acts against society.
Not a loser in my book.. don't beat yourself up.. this is what got you to this rant in the first place.. forgive yourself!
Quote:
Of course, doesn't everyone want to know the meaning to their existence? Why and how we got here? I don't know about others, but I'm a deep thinker. I ponder these things in great depth trying to fathom and understand, make sense of it all, sometimes I drive myself mad trying to comprehend the universe.
Yah, I didn't have these answers till I discovered "new age" 3-4 years ago.. but because I spent such a long time studying the world.. the answers weren't "easy" but they did make sense..
Quote:
I just wonder now where I go from here..
Be easy on yourself man.. and don't invalidate all the things you did in your past.. look back at the time you spent in meditation and studying new age.. and see progress.. even if it's just a little inch and you got 2,000 feet to go.. validate yourself
Old 10-02-2011, 08:53 AM
themaster

Quote:
But basicly, to summarize, my goal in coming here is to heal, to grow, to seek help and guidance. And hopefully something good will come of all this. Please continue to share thoughts (if you have any) and ideas, I am here, actively reading and trying my best to take it all in and understand with an open mind.
I am happy to give you a few methods.. however, my methods may not be your methods.. so just got to say that..

Who taught me to ease up? to be comedial, blunt even give compliments..?? well I did the work but I had 3 teachers.. (primarily)

My first teacher that gave me those mystic answers to reality was abraham-hicks, I saw abraham-hicks in "the secret" (special version.. cause they were removed) and that lead me to study there work for 2 years..

Seems like almost all their work is on youtube these days with their blessing (unbelievable since they didn't appear in the secret kind of cause of money and or losing their copyrights.. which still ='s money) so give them a look..

My 2nd teacher was bashar.. and he has more advance answers than "abraham" gets into the weird stuff of ufo's, yeti.. yet, still makes jokes, makes you smile and helps turn some of us crazy ego's around

You can watch him in this movie along with other teachers..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNsh4IPs2mc

And this is the #1 lecture I recommend everyone hear from bashar.. "permission slips" it explains a lot about reality and about what you allow to change you..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpcyPGwS5t4

And my 3rd teacher.. my methods teacher is Jim Self.. all 3 teachers are great.. honestly

Look to abraham and bashar for great information that just makes you feel good.. that kind of thing.. their methods are okay.. but Jim is my true methods teacher, if you would like to practice something like meditation but better.. try these 3 tools, the rose, grounding and "center of your head" on a daily basis..

http://wiki.kilbournefamily.com/inde...itle=Main_Page

______

A side note/tid bit

People often hear me refer to "my teachers" and officially I didn't have a real teacher (someone who kind of calls you student) until I met Jim Self.. I refer to bashar and abraham as teachers as a sign of respect and cause that's the way I think of them.. that respect is really also about how knowledgeable they are and how I chose to be a student to their information.. since I always considered myself a really smart fellow.. one might guess how much I respect their knowledge
Old 10-02-2011, 09:12 AM
Zeliar791

Quote:
fate by who ?

Dunno... The course of events in my life seem to have been predetermined. Great... Now I am starting to question everything. I really don't like the idea of throwing myself into a random game of dice.
Old 10-02-2011, 09:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by themaster
I like my bluntness.. but thanks for the compliment

I do too ; reminds me of my wife's very no-nonsense attitude. She cuts to the heart of the matter and pushes aside unnecessary clutter . Took me some getting used to but I wouldn't have it any other way, now

D
Old 10-02-2011, 10:30 AM
Master
argh ! long, Deep Thought post accidentally deleted. potential frustration . was it fate or grace ? . either way, lest I forget that the cosmic joke is on me , it doesn't matter. it's back to the ZenDoodle of action in inaction the other side of that coin being inaction in action. I write a bunch of cool stuff and it's all just words that don't change anything : inaction in action. I write a bunch of cool stuff that disappears with the touch of a wrong key, but I formulate how another piece of the puzzle fits : action in inaction . same as it ever was.

D
Old 10-02-2011, 10:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Dunno... The course of events in my life seem to have been predetermined. Great... Now I am starting to question everything. I really don't like the idea of throwing myself into a random game of dice.
Naa, thats ego talk, just let go and enjoy the ride.