Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 16-04-2018, 12:55 AM
Knower

A mafia-like entity driving me nuts.

First thing to say is I do believe in myself and believed in spiritual realms even I yet to find a way to get in touch for divine's help and appreciative in yours support. I never think of hurting myself or others ever. Time for my turn to seek your help and ask for a reading would be helpful.

What is going on is I have a entity do many things besides physical hurt will not let me get in touch with my spiritual side. And wanted me to become mean and rough up ladies which resulted in many me saying that: *I refuse to dare to do that". Also every time I say "no" fell on entity's deaf ears (sounded like "on" to me when I said that). This also is favorite of entity's way of altering my voice when I tried to send entity away like to the sun or invoking arch angel.

When I meditate with or without crystals, entity attacked me by breaking my meditation focus by energy shocks *directly* to the mind, think of this way like slapping a hand sharply and your mind go jerked from what you are thinking something similar to like someone breaking inflated paper bag loudly and your mind breaks apart. Also to sing "om" ended sounded like high pitched sound when trying to sing meditation songs.

Sometimes entity likes to try to make me feel angry and I knew this is entity's action *not* mine's. Also entity loves to talk to me in "mafia-like" way talking and saying how things should be done real close to myself and make my "voice" his words against my will about things like roughing up the girl, be mean to others, etc. I refused to break down and scream at entity's.

Can any one take a reading about this and would love ask yours for help to encourage the shadow to leave like I'm been telling it to leave for years?

stonecollector
Old 16-04-2018, 01:09 PM
Master
Why is the entity still there: Ace of Fire (r.)
What does it represent? King of Swords
How to get rid of it: Ace of Cups (r.)

Well, with the Ace of Wands in reverse, it suggests to me that you still have yet to transmute it--fire is the element of transmutation after all. When I asked why, I got the King of Swords, who while intelligent and strategic, can sometimes rely solely on it. Why should he not. given his methods and way of thinking led to his success? Anyway, this entity is attracted to aspects of yourself you may not be aware of yet--get in touch with your emotional self--you might be surprised at what you find. Entities do not just bug you cause they can, there is generally something within you it is attracted to.

You may have some emotional hangups over the ideas presented by this entity--even if you would personally never do things like that. You know they are not healthy, but that doesn't necessarily mean your emotional self feels the same way.

The Ace of Cups reversed is a call for you to stop ignoring this possibility for emotional growth here and come to terms with some of the baser aspects of your ego. Once you accept these hangups as a part of your ego, and transmute them by continuing to quietly avoid acting out on them, and avoid any media or people that exemplify those traits, the entity should eventually leave, (with your blessing) and in time, your hangups too.
Old 17-04-2018, 06:05 AM
Knower

Hi there, be careful with dealing out a tarot cards at spiritual level since this entity can confuse you with answers to others. Also anyone please contact me for permission to check on this negative entity and find a solution to send entity away. I have told the entity to leave and entity messed with me by changing what as I said comes out different words also out of order or muted, or swear words comes out.

Occasionally see a tiny orb flit or motionless. I'm sure that's entity's.

I do have protective crystals, I knew others had success with these even some is not psychic but no matter how I hold a black tourmaline, black kyanite or any black/protective even negative entity cleansing crystals and also to ask for divine help to send entity away with no change. Even I held or carry crystals, entity is not bothered by that. Even I do have 1.5 lb black tourmaline. Even pyrite, ruby etc.

To tell you how serious things is getting so bad that I had to roll out of my bed and turn computer on to write this. When I wrote "roll out of my bed" entity made me make mistake and say "into bed"!

I am not ignoring anything, anything I pay attention to. I have very funny ego but this does not mean I'm talking-back to anything I see or hear. Not that egoistical. What do you mean by "emotional self" is this to help transmute to next level? Remember I am not yet attained spiritual abilities and could not progress due to powerful entity's action will not let me do meditation and can keep me from get in touch with crystals. I can feel entity's doing through my mind only. Not psychic knowing yet.

The "emotional hangups" is entity's doing to attack me at many levels, morale, emotionally abusive and physiological mental.

Doing any meditation is frustrating I were pushed back so hard. Can feel it in my mind like powerful feeling of someone pushing into my mind and seize me in the mind and helpless till I stop doing this meditation. If I sing "om", I get grabbed by mind control then I can't instant try to sing. Also mental attacks is to also break me down what I'm trying to do feeling the crystals. This is like something fast and sharp hit to the someone's who while talking shoulder's to break train of thoughts on talking. Can make me act wrong too, even manual emotionally manipulations, make me feel anger where I should not be, make me feel sad etc, all against my will.

I keep hearing short dubbing sound all the time sometimes and can see entity image and being plum and enjoying being in power, rubbing in abusive way to a female person and slap her (that dub sound), also entity goes on talking about anything like scolding me not to do this, do not stop me (entity's), don't touch anything, drone on anything about what I did for the day but in opposite and saying I am doing it wrong on everything. I just ignore entity but this is getting worse and need help to show entity the door for real. Entity even acted like ignoring me but does respond to me saying will not let me talk to entity this way like a mean person would be doing instructing someone not to say that.

Even asked archangel to come and also next is "said unwanted entity who is not in good stead for greater good just leave." Many times.

Cheers, stonecollector
Old 17-04-2018, 10:08 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonecollector
And wanted me to become mean and rough up ladies which resulted in many me saying that: *I refuse to dare to do that". Also every time I say "no" fell on entity's deaf ears (sounded like "on" to me when I said that).
stonecollector

Sometimes we as spiritual seekers want to so badly experience a spiritual moment that we lose sight of what the true goal is, and even at times deceive ourselves in the process. Ignore it completely and stop being nice - be stern and tell this shadow to leave and force it out. Fear is the enemy and expect to be hit with negative forces that will try to stop you. Turn to the light for salvation. Use your light sword and force it out. You can meet many gifted gurus who seem like they are gifted in many different spiritual areas - but the true lord is God or what you call the divine. Joining a community that serves the divine is a great way to speed up salvation. Loners are easy targets because they isolate themselves and get misled.

It is trying to get you to commit some atrocity to spread darkness. Tread with great caution.
Old 17-04-2018, 10:08 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonecollector
And wanted me to become mean and rough up ladies which resulted in many me saying that: *I refuse to dare to do that". Also every time I say "no" fell on entity's deaf ears (sounded like "on" to me when I said that).
stonecollector

Sometimes we as spiritual seekers want to so badly to experience a spiritual moment that we lose sight of what the true goal is, and even at times deceive ourselves in the process of how much we enjoy it. We get drunken with a false self of worth that comes from this. Ignore this shadow completely and stop being so nice to it - be stern and tell this shadow to leave and force it out. When you hear the voice, provide a positive/light chant(also known as a prayer) that will help weaken it. Fear is the enemy and expect to be hit with negative forces that will try to stop you. Turn to the light for salvation. Use your light sword and force it out. You can meet many gifted gurus who seem like they are gifted in many different spiritual areas - but the true lord is God or what you call the divine. Joining a community that serves the divine is a great way to speed up salvation. Loners are easy targets because they isolate themselves and get misled.

It is trying to get you to commit some atrocity to spread darkness. Tread with great caution.
Old 21-05-2018, 10:57 PM
Knower

Tried to banish entity.

I imagined full of light and also shared light with entity (imagined entity lights up with light within).

Then I ended up hearing "I own you" and see pair of bare feet propped up on the edge of table. That means being smug.

Cheers, stonecollector
Old 22-05-2018, 12:32 AM
Super Moderator
I am sorry you are going through this stonecollector.

A very determined yet calm knowledge of your own Soul and Spirit and complete refusal to participate in this entity's mind-games will help. If you need back up please PRAY and don't underestimate that power.
The Lord's Prayer will help you.
But the loving force of the 23rd psalm is incredibly powerful when the meaning of every line of it is focused in your Heart.
Say them both aloud, calmly and with confidence but with strength also.
We have to remember we are greater than these low level entities. We have more options of where we can go spiritually. They -poor Souls -are often stuck in a groove in a dense plane of existence. I hope that one day they too will learn their beauty and strength aligned with divine principles.
Blessings to you. Be determined, be strong, and focus in your Heart and Soul. All will be well.