Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 05-11-2018, 10:35 PM
Master

Fears

Im in this really content mood today. like, so content i might even watch eat,pray,love. ha! serious.

this fear thing. due to it popping up to grab my attention recently. actually liberated me in how to view it.

I mean, really.....what is it? Its so pathetic.

I say, and i stand by this 100% be brave af and face your fears. ALL of them. not so much as people. but you can face them too if you must lol but things like.....

'i fear being lonely' = then be alone, face it, conquer it!

'I fear having no money' = then go broke, face it, conquer it!

'i fear my deepest truth being exposed' = then expose it, face it, conquer it!

'I fear dark' = then be dark, go into dark, see dark. Face it, conquer it!

'I fear loosing my mind, being crazy' = then lose your mind, go crazy. face it conquer it!

if you dont trust yourself. you wont move into your fears. you wont trust that you can pull your self out. you fear judgment on exposing your deepest truth, maybe outcasted, isolated.

but. if you do have the bravery and trust. and you go full on in the face of all your fears. I ask you one thing after it all..............are you still standing? Are you still alive and breathing? did it kill you as you may suspect which holds you back? Is that what stops you? Then face that too and see if you died.

you want to be free and liberated from being a captive? Then be brave and trust yourself and face it.

now for my movie!! Have a great day.
Old 05-11-2018, 11:00 PM
Knower

I love this concise-and-to-the-point sharing so much!!!

Thank you for bringing a tear to my eye

Enjoy your movie...

Still standing... g r i n

Thank you!

Namaste,
TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
Im in this really content mood today. like, so content i might even watch eat,pray,love. ha! serious.

this fear thing. due to it popping up to grab my attention recently. actually liberated me in how to view it.

I say, and i stand by this 100% be brave af and face your fears. ALL of them. not so much as people. but you can face them too if you must lol but things like.....

'I fear loosing my mind, being crazy' = then lose your mind, go crazy. face it conquer it!

if you dont trust yourself. you wont move into your fears. you wont trust that you can pull your self out. you fear judgment on exposing your deepest truth, maybe outcasted, isolated.

but. if you do have the bravery and trust. and you go full on in the face of all your fears. I ask you one thing after it all..............are you still standing? Are you still alive and breathing? did it kill you as you may suspect which holds you back? Is that what stops you? Then face that too and see if you died.

you want to be free and liberated from being a captive? Then be brave and trust yourself and face it.

Old 05-11-2018, 11:52 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika

what if I want to be free from thinking being afraid is a bad thing? Just askin'....
Old 06-11-2018, 12:54 AM
Master
Wonderfully said Inika!

It is awesome to live without fear and welcome to true freedom.
Old 06-11-2018, 03:31 AM
Master

agreed khal :) thank you all.

fallingleaves ... you already have that answer.