Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 11-09-2018, 02:44 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by betterdayswillcome
Yeah I am new to meditation too. I will experience something and then I will google it to find the meaning. Today I saw a cow which signifies patience among other things. This is the second sign of patience I have seen recently. The first being part of a song on the radio that resonated with me.

I studied Psychology for three years at degree level! It is such an interesting subject

I feel I'm able to meditate when i feel that relaxing energy gently in my body, but at other times I'm struggling. Truth be told, i have my moments where i think that what ive experienced is the worst thing thats even happened to me. Im still very confused by it all, and the people I've met. I'm not feeling that amazing energy much in my body like last year, and in way, I'm trying to get back to where I was before all this happened. The internet is just full of so much information and I just don't know where to look. I have met several people IRL, people who've had kundalini awakening and psychic people and I'm still confused.

I haven't notice many numbers over the last few days, maybe a good sign for me. I did notice your post count though betterdays (33) ha. But Yes, judging by what most do in the community meditation is a good route��
Old 12-09-2018, 08:18 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricardo
I feel I'm able to meditate when i feel that relaxing energy gently in my body, but at other times I'm struggling. Truth be told, i have my moments where i think that what ive experienced is the worst thing thats even happened to me. Im still very confused by it all, and the people I've met. I'm not feeling that amazing energy much in my body like last year, and in way, I'm trying to get back to where I was before all this happened. The internet is just full of so much information and I just don't know where to look. I have met several people IRL, people who've had kundalini awakening and psychic people and I'm still confused.

I haven't notice many numbers over the last few days, maybe a good sign for me. I did notice your post count though betterdays (33) ha. But Yes, judging by what most do in the community meditation is a good route��

Keep believing that you will overcome it and you will. Yeah meditating is amazing, I feel that it takes me to a completely different place and I love it
Old 14-09-2018, 01:42 AM
Suspended
I've been seeing 333 a lot, anyone got anything to share about this number? Just felt like asking.

Normally also with synchs when you keep seeing 11 11 or anything paying attention to thoughts that come just before after or with it can also be a good idea imo.
Old 15-09-2018, 04:13 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
I've been seeing 333 a lot, anyone got anything to share about this number? Just felt like asking.

Normally also with synchs when you keep seeing 11 11 or anything paying attention to thoughts that come just before after or with it can also be a good idea imo.

Try this http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blo...umber-333.html

What do you mean pay attention to my thoughts when I see 11:11?
Old 15-09-2018, 04:14 PM
Seeker

So my clock stopped again today but this time it wasn't on 11:11 but on 9:11. This clock definitely has a thing for 11 minutes past!
Old 16-09-2018, 07:35 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by betterdayswillcome
Try this http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blo...umber-333.html

What do you mean pay attention to my thoughts when I see 11:11?

Okay, thanks. I meant, where you thinking of something just before you saw 11:11 then you saw it? where you thinking like "should i do (this or that, whatever)" then you saw it? or something was said then you saw it? it can be like confirmation, or when you saw it did you get an intuitive thought with it? that stuff.. Iv heard it can also mean 11:11 its the gates, you see how it looks like gates or maybe even pillars 11:11 and if you see it often it means you are ready to do spiritual work, like an initiation. But like i said see if you get anything by paying more attention to things.
Old 20-09-2018, 08:46 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
Okay, thanks. I meant, where you thinking of something just before you saw 11:11 then you saw it? where you thinking like "should i do (this or that, whatever)" then you saw it? or something was said then you saw it? it can be like confirmation, or when you saw it did you get an intuitive thought with it? that stuff.. Iv heard it can also mean 11:11 its the gates, you see how it looks like gates or maybe even pillars 11:11 and if you see it often it means you are ready to do spiritual work, like an initiation. But like i said see if you get anything by paying more attention to things.

No sadly not, I usually just think “oh what time is it?” And then bam it’s 11 minutes past something or 11:11. I do have an after thought but I think that’s something that I started doing myself and now do it subconsciously.
Old 22-11-2018, 04:20 PM
Deactivated Account

11:11? There is so much out there about this set of numbers. What it actually means is that you should accelerate your spiritual growth and development. This is some kind of reminder for you to step things up! When that happens, the number disappears. But it also disappears when you do nothing about it :-O
Old 03-03-2019, 04:19 PM
Newbie ;)

11 has been showing up for me a lot in the past nine months… Which, I believe, is when I really started coming out of my depression and truely started understandng consciousness. A lot to learn, I still have of course.. anyways..As I have done a lot of research and questioning this… I believe it is my spirit guides reaching out… freaked me out at first, but now it feels good when I recognize the synchronicity of 11, for i have started to accept their presence. I’ve also learned that you should try and recall exactly what you were thinking about when you noticed a number 11… And that should give you a clue as to what your guide might be telling you, or what lesson your guide might be urging you to learn...
Old 04-03-2019, 02:28 AM
ant

I saw 11:11 daily for a week,3yrs ago,before i met my twin flame.

Though i don't believe in the twin flame concept anymore.

I haven't had 11:11 pop up much,but got it twice yesterday.

911 is prominent,as of 6mnths ago.

My clock stopped before i sold my house,didn't notice it until i looked at the listing,the clock had 2 hands on the 11 and the second hand on the 9.

Sold the house and settlement date was 9/11!

333 is also prominent,3 being this year,the house i purchased is addressed #3,3rd house purchased and i am now 3(free),as well 333 presenting itself by glancing at the time.