Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 17-07-2018, 08:59 PM
Experiencer

Barrynu I enjoy your posts. Your sincerity shines through. Thank you for sharing!

I had a similar experience with what I felt was a male soul - like a father yet also a lover, it was very tender and loving, and a feeling like melting into the other ... very beautiful.
Old 17-07-2018, 10:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrynu
...the big question is "Why"...why do we need a catalyst?....
How did we forget about divine love?...was it on purpose or is there a reason for this forgetfulness?
We all have our own Catalyst that will bring us to the same place but the Guru probably wont work for the Rabbi and the Wailing wall won't work for the guru's student if we switch them around.
It is our choice(subconscious choice sometimes)who and what we use to get there.A guru can work,a wall can work and many many other events and experiences and i think the heart is very important in the process.
I know, right?....your whole post...
Quote:
Last night I had what I can only describe as a Heart Orgasm!...WOW! with no walls or gurus around ,,,just me
What?
Um....I want one....any advice?
(My input was that book The Direct Means to Eternal Bliss....and meditation...)
I'm very jealous!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-07-2018, 04:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
If I may so bold...not to start anything...
This is another limiting concept that may or may not be true
and could perpetuate someone not finding a wonderful teacher with a Swami, Yogi, Guru, Sri
in front of their name just because he ok'd an ad
in the paper saying he/she was speaking at 8 pm Saturday, donation accepted.
A different take, that's all.
no offense taken everyone of us is different that's why I believe being enlightened takes on a very individual form. I have a hard time with a formal type settings. My guides know that about me. So they arrange things in ways I will understand and get the message. I go buy the" let your feet guide you" approach. I could learn a lot from you and maybe you could learn something new from people like me. It's common for people like me to be disregarded. But that's ok everyone is different.
Old 18-07-2018, 12:16 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomma
Barrynu I enjoy your posts. Your sincerity shines through. Thank you for sharing!

I had a similar experience with what I felt was a male soul - like a father yet also a lover, it was very tender and loving, and a feeling like melting into the other ... very beautiful.

Hi Tomma.
It seems we've had a similar experience.I'v tried in a trance state to meet her again but it just ends up coming from my imagination.
I was also thinking about when we meet again after this life when I realised that it was probably me that left her....When I decided to incarnate here in the physical,I left the spiritual world behind so these beings may be missing us much more than us missing them and we have forgotten about them,,so I think they are waiting and wanting us to return to them again.

Its going to be wonderful when we meet again and melt into each other
Old 18-07-2018, 12:35 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I know, right?....your whole post...
What?
Um....I want one....any advice?
(My input was that book The Direct Means to Eternal Bliss....and meditation...)
I'm very jealous!

I downloaded that pdf book but haven't started to read it yet but a quick glance at it got me interested.

I did something different the day before I had my Heart Orgasm.
I had a Thai Massage,it was my first time and I had no idea how intense it would be.I was twisted and pulled and bent and stood on!....I'v been getting stiff over the last month and was thinking about getting back into yoga as I havn't done any in a few years.
Thai massage is called "the lazy mans yoga" and I agree with that description.I had a brilliant yoga workout by just lying there and surrendering.I think I will make it a regular thing now.

I'v also noticed early in the morning when I wake that I can almost taste the prana in the air entering my lungs especially if I leave my window open at night.
So the advice I can give is Yoga and Pranayama along with self love and a trance state/meditive state....and surrender.
I think you know all this and do all this stuff already so I suppose its like the guru and the wailing wall,,,we'v got to find our own catalyst by exploration of our self,emotions,desires and attachments to our view of how we should be.
Old 18-07-2018, 03:38 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Hi Tomma.
It seems we've had a similar experience.I'v tried in a trance state to meet her again but it just ends up coming from my imagination.
I was also thinking about when we meet again after this life when I realised that it was probably me that left her....When I decided to incarnate here in the physical,I left the spiritual world behind so these beings may be missing us much more than us missing them and we have forgotten about them,,so I think they are waiting and wanting us to return to them again.

Its going to be wonderful when we meet again and melt into each other

Yes I agree, it will be wonderful and I have no doubt it will happen.

In my case I believe this soul was my biological father in this life. I never met him while he was in-body (my mom separated from him before I was born, and he passed on many years ago), but when I received photos of him much later in life I immediately recognized him - a feeling like I have always known and loved him.

What I then understood was, that he had agreed to father me for this life but that we wouldn't meet because we are too close for a father-daughter relationship and it would have been confusing rather than helpful. I don't know if that makes sense to you?

I can feel his energy around me as I type this ...
Old 18-07-2018, 04:00 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Yes I agree, it will be wonderful and I have no doubt it will happen.

In my case I believe this soul was my biological father in this life. I never met him while he was in-body (my mom separated from him before I was born, and he passed on many years ago), but when I received photos of him much later in life I immediately recognized him - a feeling like I have always known and loved him.

What I then understood was, that he had agreed to father me for this life but that we wouldn't meet because we are too close for a father-daughter relationship and it would have been confusing rather than helpful. I don't know if that makes sense to you?

I can feel his energy around me as I type this ...

It makes perfect sense to me as the experience that catapulted me onto the spiritual path is very similar to yours.
I have a daughter that I have never met.I know a lot about her but she knows nothing of me as she believes another man is her biological father.I have amazing syncronicities almost daily that are connected to her which confuses me,as I ask why is the universe constantly reminding me of her

I think the reason may be something like yours,,,,,we cant meet here as father and daughter as we are too close and the whole experience was designed to shake and wake me up,,, which it did
Old 18-07-2018, 04:34 PM
Master
my experience was like this.
First as I was talking with him, I had started to wonder if he could read my mind, and my mind started to play with me, he had spoken about driving slowly and my mind kept saying to me `in the bloody way, too damn slow, slow git` and stuff like this, crazy stuff, almost to see if he could hear it and I was trying to control my thoughts and failing, but then a calm descended on me and everything became peaceful, then, after a few minutes I started to feel hot, really hot, almost uncomfortably hot. I remember not realising I was hot, but whilst trying to focus on what was being said, I was unable to ignore the increasing heat and getting a bit irritable with it. When I fully realised I was ridiculously hot and started to focus on what was happening to me in his presence, then my ajna chakra started to `harden`, to be felt and even to almost pulse a bit. At this point I stopped listening to the conversation because I was so amazed at what was happening to me. As the heat continued to grow I noticed that I was feeling a woolly sensation around my head, which grew in strength to become halo like. Later when I thought about it, it seemed to me that a great deal of energy had been sent through the top of my head and this had caused all of those sensations. At one point during it as all this was going on and I was getting sweaty, he looked at me and smiled, he bloody knew what was happening.
Thats my experience of one time.
Old 18-07-2018, 05:00 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
It makes perfect sense to me as the experience that catapulted me onto the spiritual path is very similar to yours.
I have a daughter that I have never met.I know a lot about her but she knows nothing of me as she believes another man is her biological father.I have amazing syncronicities almost daily that are connected to her which confuses me,as I ask why is the universe constantly reminding me of her

I think the reason may be something like yours,,,,,we cant meet here as father and daughter as we are too close and the whole experience was designed to shake and wake me up,,, which it did

Oh wow that's interesting! It must be hard for you not to go and try to meet her in person?

Yes like a wake up call, that makes sense to me too. When I got the photos of my father it was like 'Boom!' - things fell into place. I realized I had been looking for him my entire life, and I could finally stop looking. I had often felt a presence around me that I could not identify, I called it simply 'You'. And now I knew who 'You' was ...
Old 18-07-2018, 07:57 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Oh wow that's interesting! It must be hard for you not to go and try to meet her in person?

Yes like a wake up call, that makes sense to me too. When I got the photos of my father it was like 'Boom!' - things fell into place. I realized I had been looking for him my entire life, and I could finally stop looking. I had often felt a presence around me that I could not identify, I called it simply 'You'. And now I knew who 'You' was ...

I am happy to hear of your discovery
We have the same actors in our stories...You are the daughter trying to connect the dots which in the end revealed your father,,, and in my story I am the father waiting for my daughter to connect the dots.

I did decide to go and meet her after a lot of failed attempts to convince her mum to tell her but I understand that her mum is scared to do this.
I decided to try to meet her on a night out in town,say hello and tell her I'm an old friend of her mum and just see if anything happens.The day I was planning on doing this came, but also that day her uncle died suddenly,,he was about mid forties and died of a brain hemorrhage.A big sudden shock for all the family so I decided to abandon my plan to see her..It wasnt the right time.

About a year later I decided to go meet her again with the same plan.That day a friend of their family,a man mid thirties died suddenly.It was an undetected heart problem so I abandoned my plan again.
This freaked me out as these two unusual deaths had stopped me from trying to see her so I took this as a sign to stay away

Iv left her a clue that her spirit can see,,, her spirit can guide her to the clue and then to me if that's what she wants.....it amazing how are stories are so close