Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 30-10-2018, 06:02 PM
Newbie ;)

Being careful not to fall for a false twin flame

Hey, I want to share my experience with you guys.

I met a girl who was a friend of a friend sometime last year. She was cool at first and I didn't think anything from initially talking to her besides the fact that she had a good vibe to her. After seeing her a few more times at different social gatherings, she asked for my number. We would text back and forth once in a while about little things, questions and nothing at all personal.

After some time, I hung out with her at social events and got to know her better.. We kinda hit it off at one camping trip and from there it was a tumultuous relationship of emotions, stress, insecurities, passion, romance, etc.

The problem is that it turned out all of it was fake.. and that she didn't want to hurt me but she had this weird nature of seduction and false love, which I later found is a typical for someone with borderline personality disorder.

I cannot tell you how crazy this relationship was within the 3 months it lasted.. From the outside you would think we were madly in love. From the inside, she would let me know she didn't ha ve any feelings for me, despite how much time and emotion and sexual energy we would spend together. She kept me guessing throughout the whole thing. Its like she loved me but a demon behind her was convincing her that she doesnt love me or like me

In some ways she did help me open my eyes and learn more about myself.. But ultimately nothing changed in my life.. besides going through alot of stress, sleepless nights, and all these up and downs and a rollercoaster of emotions.

My mind often tries to convince me that maybe she is a twin flame still.. But I know its impractical. I think my own OCD tendencies mixed with seeing "number patterns" helped me convince myself that she was my twin flame..but so much convinced me that she wasnt... If I was fully convinced that she was, I probably would have been in for a terrible ride that lasted alot longer than 3 months and would probably ultimately lead to my demise emotionally, mentally, etc.

Forgot to mention, SHe was married for 2 years and her husband commit suicide about 10 months prior to her and I seeing each other. (we had no commitment though but it was a really close fwb)...

I actually feel really bad even writing this because I know shes a great gal otherwise.. really good heart and a good person but I think her abusive relationship with her husband or something from her past kinda ruined her and who she is.. Infact, sometimes I feel like she might be possessed by a demon.. something like a Jezebel.. because she has a really really seductive quality to her without even trying to be
Old 30-10-2018, 07:10 PM
Experiencer

Sorry to hear that you went through such a troublesome relationship.

These kinds of things can happen when we search or a twin flame instead of searching for someone that we enjoy spending time with.... A twin flame isn't worth the trouble if the relationship is hell.
Old 31-10-2018, 12:04 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by universal22
My mind often tries to convince me that maybe she is a twin flame still..

What the??? Why? None of what you said describes a soul mate experience let alone twin flame.

This online community has a lot to answer for. Seriously.

It will be very high vibrational energy. Not this stuff. And it will be a high vibe energy straight away.
Old 01-11-2018, 08:04 PM
Newbie ;)

I agree with Eternal Flame on this one. I was married to a man who suffers from Bipolar disorder for 13 years and I very much understand the extreme highs and lows of a relationship involving mental illness...that was nothing like the TF experience.

I met my twin unexpectedly and was immediately hit with this inexplicable love/vibe/energy. I had never heard of twin flames, much less sought mine. It more or less knocked me square in the head and catapulted me into a spiritual transformation I didn’t even know I needed.

For me, it hasn’t been a “romantic” process. Look for your soulmate instead...because this twin flame thing is tough a lot of the time. (In my experience, of course)
Old 01-11-2018, 08:55 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks for the responses everyone. I also do want to mention, I was not looking for nor was I aware what a twin flame was before I started seeing her. 2 months prior to seeing her I simply prayed daily for love in my life... but what it was wasn't love.. I realized I was dealing with a girl who was hurt and broken from her past experiences and due to my own insecurities and problems, I couldn't enjoy an amazing thing we had as friends who became very close, very quickly. The romance and lustful aspects of what we had made it way too tumultuous and ultimately it burned out and left me cold.

Personally, while I'm the spiritual one, it seemed like she saw all this coming.. She knew what we had was simply a good fwb relationship but she knew I was more of a feelings person than her. She pushed me away simply because she knew I would get hurt..

Its just crazy to me to think theres girls out there that can have a romance and close friendship with someone wihtout developing feelings.. But apparently there is! and boy are they cold when t hey finally let you go or move on
Old 01-11-2018, 09:38 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by universal22
Thanks for the responses everyone. I also do want to mention, I was not looking for nor was I aware what a twin flame was before I started seeing her. 2 months prior to seeing her I simply prayed daily for love in my life... but what it was wasn't love.. I realized I was dealing with a girl who was hurt and broken from her past experiences and due to my own insecurities and problems, I couldn't enjoy an amazing thing we had as friends who became very close, very quickly. The romance and lustful aspects of what we had made it way too tumultuous and ultimately it burned out and left me cold.

Personally, while I'm the spiritual one, it seemed like she saw all this coming.. She knew what we had was simply a good fwb relationship but she knew I was more of a feelings person than her. She pushed me away simply because she knew I would get hurt..

Its just crazy to me to think theres girls out there that can have a romance and close friendship with someone wihtout developing feelings.. But apparently there is! and boy are they cold when t hey finally let you go or move on

Sounds like she was very manipulative, TBH. That is a terrible feeling! I will say that I do believe it’s possible to have a sexual relationship without love or deep feelings. I’ve had trouble emotionally connecting intimately in the past myself. The ultimate problem with FWB situations is that it’s rare to find two people who feel the same emotionally about it. Someone is bound to get hurt.

I hope you find a beautiful soul connection with someone who has a similar vibration and can return the love you have to share fully. Good luck!
Old 03-11-2018, 03:33 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by txgirl26
Sounds like she was very manipulative, TBH. That is a terrible feeling! I will say that I do believe it’s possible to have a sexual relationship without love or deep feelings. I’ve had trouble emotionally connecting intimately in the past myself. The ultimate problem with FWB situations is that it’s rare to find two people who feel the same emotionally about it. Someone is bound to get hurt.

I hope you find a beautiful soul connection with someone who has a similar vibration and can return the love you have to share fully. Good luck!

Now that I think back.. She was no more manipulative than I was. She was so hurt and insecure when I had first met her .. moreso than I was in self love.. But where I was insecure was more trivial things ... our insecurities combined caused us to push each other away.. I remember I would want to push her away so much and she wouldn't let me go kinda .. When things kinda ended was her first time trying to push me away actually.. She had serious issues though.. Like something was just not right with her from the beginning.. I could never piece it but I feel like part of her brain is fragmented and it's not like she even controls it.. Its from all the trauma her husband caused her I believe. SHe was in a 2 year abusive relationship and then he commit suicide.. I was so selfish not to see how terriblly hard that must be..

No matter how you look at it, we were just not compatible to be partners.. I told her and tried to be just friends with her multiple times and she always wanted to be more, like passion and romance.. If we stayed just friends, we would have been such a strong force.. we became best friends within a matter of a month!..until we got more and more sexual and emotional and **** ****ed up

**After reading the sticky on the main page, I realized what this connection was, is a karmic relationship.... Kinda bummed out it isn't a near twin flame or soulmate connection because that woulda let me know that I'm likely to meet my twin flame soon.. But oh well. I wish I learned more from the experience than I did.. But I did learn quite a bit and it was surely an experience that I will look back on and talk about with friends in the future and share some good laughs over :P***
Old 08-11-2018, 11:59 PM
Experiencer
Your description is not that of a false Twinflame, just your average run of the mill
****** nutcase, �� everyone thinks nowadays any love relationship that doesn’t work out must be a false twin �� 99% of people on this planet will never meet a Twinflame or a false twinflame
Old 10-11-2018, 10:03 AM
Lorelyen

Doesn't sound particularly strange in the general melee of relationships. She sounds like an out-and-out romantic - no mental disorder about that - she is who she is. Most romantics know that it can't last, addicted to the thrill of it all but knowing it will eventually die down. Sometimes it can happen in a week, sometimes a year but die down it will. (Although thankfully I seemed to have moved beyond this phase I can speak from experience. Leos are known for a propensity to leap before they look.) There's rarely an attempt to prey on someone; maybe the act of seduction is important to them - that was never my thing; but people fall for it and sometimes find themselves out of depth.

As Eternal Flame says up there, it's all too easy to jump on this twin flame bandwagon, imagining that because the sex is great, the poetic side of "love" seems to flourish, that this is Miss or Mr Right. Well, indeed it might be if the pair has an underlying affinity but when the romance runs dry otherwise then it can fall flat.

Still, lesson learned. Nothing wrong in falling for romance but bear in mind its limitations.
Old 10-11-2018, 01:42 PM
Newbie ;)

Yeah— bpd..borderlines..been there for 8 years..I got out I’m so much healthier and happier. It brought me to my awakening..and hard.

I now set boundaries for myself, and am careful in my interactions, I follow my intuition now, as I should have then. I questioned that very night and very moment..but it was meant to be. To learn lessons, from a false flame..

My journey is not complete, I love a woman whom is similar to me in so many aspects.- but very different in world views.— I embrace that about her. .but she is not crazy nor has BPD.. though her runner phase is soo reminiscent of silent treatment, but none of the absurd stalking games. I know that she loves me deeply, and she is very scared of “us”. I was too.. but I will be patient as the universe has expressed and do my work.

Today of all days I miss her so much.. and frustrated that it is slow..she is an awesome woman, brilliant, loving, caring and kind. 😔