Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 31-07-2011, 12:20 AM
midnightstar

Variscite

My variscite has been in a very heal-y mood today, I'm just wondering what variscite is good for healing and if anyone needs crystal healing tonight? It would be a shame to waste the energy she has to spare for healing.

I could look it up in my book but I'm too lazy to (Amethyst is sending sleep vibrations round the house again)
Old 31-07-2011, 12:48 AM
Dawn

Hm... ~*does a quick google hunt*~

(Reminds me of how rock / boulder opal looks. Very lovely. then again lol I'm a sucker for the rough / raw forms of stones and crystals. *^_^*)

The information is from http://www.crystalsrocksandgems.com/...Variscite.html

Variscite healing power : Solid cool, pale green. Eases depression, fear, worry, anxiety, impatience, stress of a hectic / pressured day by bringing calm and stillness to even the most busy/talkative mind, thus a good meditation stone. Works on astral and etheric level for healing via the nervous system (Central Nervous System) and at DNA level. Centers the solar plexus and heart chakra; also slightly helpful for intuition center. Skin and blood vessel elasticity, impotence / male reproductive healing. Gives courage to the carrier to continue with the treatment of the sick and elderly and promotes understanding and help with that difficult task.

Variscite - It can help bring you from deep despair to a level of calm and peaceful existence. It helps stimulate the Heart Chakra to bring love and reasoning to all situations. It is helpful when dealing with those that are invalids, both the one that is invalid and the one working with them. It is a soothing stone and sometimes called a "true worry stone" because it can help ease fear, tension, anxiety, worry and impatience. It can help relieve stress and depression and give us inner strength and courage. It is a good stone to help calm the mind and help it be still, especially during meditation. It can help enhance your intuition and psychic abilities and is good for past life recall.

From http://crystal-cure.com/variscite.html
Variscite is a fairly rare stone that occurs in varying shades of green. Also known as Utahlite, it is commonly found in Utah and Nevada as well as Queensland, Australia.

This stone is known for it's remarkable soothing and clarifying properties, as well as it's ability to align and balance the connection between the Light and Physical bodies.

Variscite promotes a serenity through balance and universal love.
As a stone of prosperity, Variscite helps one to find financial stability while avoiding excess.

Promotes Courage
Balances through Simplicity
Helps to release unwanted habits

Healing properties of Variscite
Variscite is used by healers to relieve stress, to enhance higher brain functions such as learning, logic and reasoning and to help in finding self acceptance.

from http://kerryelizabethjewelry.blogspo...roperties.html
Variscite is the perfect shade of blue-green. It reminds me of crystal clear water that you can see right to the bottom.
Variscite is relatively rare due to the process in endures. It is a mineral deposit that resulted from phosphatic waters reacting near the surface of aluminum rocks. This process creates a gemstone that is sometimes mistaken for Turquoise; however, Variscite is greener.

The beauty of Variscite doesn't stop at its ocean blue color. The gemstone has specific properties and healing abilities:

Variscite Metaphysical Properties

Stimulates the heart chakra.
Peaceful and calming
Helps one let go of criticisms and judgements of others.
Useful for harmonizing and rejuvenating
Used to stimulate the mental powers of reason and logic.
Variscite Healing Uses

Used to treat disorders of the nervous system.
Assists with the treatment of depression.
Used to treat circulatory system dysfunction.
Useful in treating male reproductive system disorders.