Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 12-03-2019, 12:11 AM
Master

Akira -
Quote:
The lucky twins meet or re-connect after their Karmics, therefore, it is easier for them to know.

Interesting this. Seeding out the Tf from the karmics.

It got me thinking about the previous sc...not sure id call him karmic but it certainly produced a good amount of drama even if internal that poured externally.

If i thought about it deeper. karmics add drama for more healing...its like a trigger and your first reaction is to call them bad and run...but its within you and how you react and respond that clears it.

twins are not without karma. yet help each other with it rather than pour all over you then run. leaving you not only with open wounds but a longing for them. as if you need them to heal your wounds.

many people dump and run and get confused for being a twin flame.

i believe twins assist in what comes up for healing without the co-depedant attachment.

what helps you, helps them so they want to.

a karmic doesnt want to. they want to move on once the lovey dove phase is over. soon arm in arm with another.
Old 12-03-2019, 05:57 PM
Master
Totally agree with what you say about the light and dark stuff... For sure it's balance, which can be a tricky one for us humans

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Tesla
Now I'm curious. Can someone believe without a doubt that they met their twin flame, all the while it's their karmic and never figure it out?

I guess someone can believe that they are with a twin flame when they are with a karmic because of the love that they feel. The reason they would not find out would be because they are being blinded. I was blinded - I truly loved karmic, until I started doing deep spiritual work for two hours a day. My guides were waking me at 5 in the morning and I just kept up the spiritual work, because I was broken despite the love, there was something wrong. I was always exhausted in this relationship. It is to know that the karmic relationship is a deep soul contract that was made to help an individual.

Quote:
How do you know it's a karmic and not a twin flame ?

To know a relationship is not good for you is to recognise whether the relationship is bringing out your fantastic side, whether the person supports you in your dreams and your life. Of course a tf might be unsupportive if developing, however in the end they would not stand in your way. A karmic will stand in your way at every turn. Also, there will always be something wrong in your life, contentment will be elusive. Even when tf is a pain, contentment stays within the core of the soul.

Quote:
Are karmic soulmates catalysts for spiritual awakening so you can be fully awakened when it's time to finally meet the real twin flame?

I do believe that this can be the case. I do not think that it is the same for everybody. However, the karmic helps to ensure that when the twins come together they recognise the lessons that they are being given. It doesn't necessarily lead to being fully awakened. However, the relationships prepare the twins in such a way that the pair are more able to heal their triggers.
Old 12-03-2019, 06:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
Akira -

Interesting this. Seeding out the Tf from the karmics.

It got me thinking about the previous sc...not sure id call him karmic but it certainly produced a good amount of drama even if internal that poured externally.

If i thought about it deeper. karmics add drama for more healing...its like a trigger and your first reaction is to call them bad and run...but its within you and how you react and respond that clears it.

twins are not without karma. yet help each other with it rather than pour all over you then run. leaving you not only with open wounds but a longing for them. as if you need them to heal your wounds.

many people dump and run and get confused for being a twin flame.

i believe twins assist in what comes up for healing without the co-depedant attachment.

what helps you, helps them so they want to.

a karmic doesnt want to. they want to move on once the lovey dove phase is over. soon arm in arm with another.

I too believe that Twins attachment style is not co-dependant. Although, beware that if they get together a little early or straight after the karmic, some of the co-dependence remains in order to be healed & the initial prognosis of their pairing could be that it is doomed, or another karmic relationship. It takes great verve on the couples part to stick out all the pain to get to the gold that they are being offered. Yet, once they do, they can see and so can everyone else that they have something... It's not an easy relationship - both have to want it, so that the work that they do fuses in togetherness as opposed to seperation.

Very true of the karmic, they will definitely set up the scenario to be out of the life when all the fun is waning and they think they want something more!!!