Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 11-03-2019, 12:48 PM
Newbie ;)

Unhappy Being karmic to someone else's TF... How do you survive?

How can one get over being a karmic to someone else's twin? It's extremely painful... There is so much hurt that there were times when i was contemplating on giving up on hobbies and music i love, because a lot if that reminds me of them.
Basically, i've been with a guy for few months and a year has passed since our break up, but i'm still unable to get him outside of my head. He has very deep soul connection to both me and his female best friend i felt threatened by (and later found out he was actually attracted to her) It got so complicated i was unable to see clearly who is divine feminine or karmic.
We were getting tons of (sometimes incredibly funny) synches toghter and there were periods when i saw his name everywhere.
I'm often seeing 717, 1717,177,727,737 (especially when i think about him), 144 (chosen 144000 cone to my mind), 2222, 1111 (this one came out especially after our split and sometimes when i doubt he's my TF). Tried cord cutting and as you can see, it failed. Started to see 717 and it's variations few hours before cord cutting and ytube started to reccomend me TONS of videos about letting go of TF even though i wasn't searching anything about that that time.
Why do i think i'm probably karmic? I know one should take ytube readings with grain of salt as they may be too general. But those descriptions of karmics fit a lot situation i'm/i was going through.

Still i'm confused... How do you know for sure if someone is your TF? Do you have any experience being karmic to someone elses TF? How one can get over that?
Old 11-03-2019, 04:52 PM
ant

Hi PlutonianQueen,

It will do your head in ruminating,

Just move on with your life and be happy.: )
Old 11-03-2019, 08:25 PM
Master

technology is loaded with spyware. wherever and whatever you search or explore online can and does get tracked. youtube will come up with recommendations accordingly.

nothing outside of you answers you.

keep calm and regain focus.

walk away from what doesnt nurture and nourish your soul.
Old 11-03-2019, 09:13 PM
Deactivated Account
Don't worry about karmic versus anything else. I've been great friends with one of my karmics.

It doesn't really matter. What matters is what is in the heart, which is love.

I encourage people to keep it simple. You have the right to love anyone you choose, regardless of label and regardless of any real or imagined one-sidedness.

Every soul unfolds in its own way. The Universe also unfolds in its own way. Allow the Universe to unfold its events, do your thing as Inika suggests and stay open to the possibilities.

You don't 'get over' so much as honestly embrace. :)

I would encourage you to follow Inika's suggestions, she gave you great advice. Taking personal responsibility in these matters is what leads to freedom and happiness.

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 11-03-2019, 09:37 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlutonianQueen
Still i'm confused... How do you know for sure if someone is your TF? Do you have any experience being karmic to someone elses TF?

Members of soul family make themselves quite clear in their identity over time. If it's not something you can sort, then it doesn't matter right now.

Trust me...your higher self knows what it's doing.

You won't have to wonder or worry about the labels when your soul family is coming through, they will make themselves known.

They are out there. Sometimes it's best to take a step back. If a situation is draining to one

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 11-03-2019, 09:46 PM
Master
Quote:
How can one get over being a karmic to someone else's twin? It's extremely painful... There is so much hurt that there were times when i was contemplating on giving up on hobbies and music i love, because a lot if that reminds me of them.
Basically, i've been with a guy for few months and a year has passed since our break up, but i'm still unable to get him outside of my head. He has very deep soul connection to both me and his female best friend i felt threatened by (and later found out he was actually attracted to her) It got so complicated i was unable to see clearly who is divine feminine or karmic.
We were getting tons of (sometimes incredibly funny) synches toghter and there were periods when i saw his name everywhere.
I'm often seeing 717, 1717,177,727,737 (especially when i think about him), 144 (chosen 144000 cone to my mind), 2222, 1111 (this one came out especially after our split and sometimes when i doubt he's my TF). Tried cord cutting and as you can see, it failed. Started to see 717 and it's variations few hours before cord cutting and ytube started to reccomend me TONS of videos about letting go of TF even though i wasn't searching anything about that that time.
Why do i think i'm probably karmic? I know one should take ytube readings with grain of salt as they may be too general. But those descriptions of karmics fit a lot situation i'm/i was going through.

Still i'm confused... How do you know for sure if someone is your TF? Do you have any experience being karmic to someone elses TF? How one can get over that?

Hunni
No point worrying about what you were to each other. I always say, stay focused on self, check in with what you want and honour that.

You can and you will get to wherever this is going to take you.

As for the labels, drop them, you are a connection, what is is and what will be will be. Tap into acceptance, into love and into knowing that love comes from deep within. You are the master of the ship that you are in charge of.

Steer it well so that you experience the joy and the pain in equal measure, learn from it all and stay strong and positive, because you can...
Your life will go where it needs to go, so that you can learn what you need to learn for your soul development and that is all that you ever need to concern yourself with.

Love to you
Old 11-03-2019, 10:30 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:

I wont answer all the questions but if you have met your twin flame , in my experience, it's like you just have this mystery in front of and inside you. And you must figure out what it all means. It will last a lifetime. Almost constantly unfolding the connection, you'll always feel the connection. My connection is more in 5d than physical reality, and I often can tune into it. It's like were little kids playing in the 5d. Loving life and just loving each other. How do you know you met a twin flame? They're you
Old 11-03-2019, 11:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Tesla
I wont answer all the questions but if you have met your twin flame , in my experience, it's like you just have this mystery in front of and inside you. And you must figure out what it all means. It will last a lifetime. Almost constantly unfolding the connection, you'll always feel the connection. My connection is more in 5d than physical reality, and I often can tune into it. It's like were little kids playing in the 5d. Loving life and just loving each other. How do you know you met a twin flame? They're you

This is lovely, however it really isn't as simple as this. Humanity consciousness, 3d, turmoil, upset, triggers get presented and then it can be hard to know one from the other. When in a tf relationship the tests the drama can sometimes be as bad as the Karmic. The lucky twins meet or re-connect after their Karmics, therefore, it is easier for them to know.

Also every soul that we meet in this life reflects us in some way shape or form. It is the connection that creates the curve that may open the lesson, whether of light or of dark.
Old 11-03-2019, 11:49 PM
Suspended
Guide
I remember all the tests. Even some spirits would be around, and say "test" in my consciousness. Like o heard them say it very clearly. I think I didn't pass the tests back then, so they're sorta coming up or back now as I'm more aware now to know what they mean.
Old 11-03-2019, 11:55 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
This is lovely, however it really isn't as simple as this. Humanity consciousness, 3d, turmoil, upset, triggers get presented and then it can be hard to know one from the other. When in a tf relationship the tests the drama can sometimes be as bad as the Karmic. The lucky twins meet or re-connect after their Karmics, therefore, it is easier for them to know.

Also every soul that we meet in this life reflects us in some way shape or form. It is the connection that creates the curve that may open the lesson, whether of light or of dark.

Also there are light and dark lessons. The real lesson is integrating the light and dark and learning what they really are, as they are . Then you can choose to either be the dark the light, or both. You can overcome the dark with the light. But the dark can suck you in and make the light seem like it doesn't exist. It's like your vibration. You can go too high into the light anand get lost. You can also get lost in the dark. When you're in the dark it's like all you want is the light. You. Chase it. Then when you're finally In the light, you can struggle with it until you balance it out. Like being a wick on a candle... you can hold the light on you. And shine it on the darkness. Anyway

Yeah every person you meet reflects a part of you. Something you're experiencing, they're also experiencing. I learned this in a NDE last July.

Now I'm curious. Can someone believe without a doubt that they met their twin flame, all the while it's their karmic and never figure it out? How do you know it's a karmic and not a twin flame ? Are karmic soulmates catalysts for spiritual awakening so you can be fully awakened when it's time to finally meet the real twin flame?