Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 14-04-2020, 02:41 PM
Experiencer

To Reincarnate or Not to Reincarnate - That Is The Question

Forward your self and your consciousness to the time of the afterlife. Do you think you will reincarnate again (after this life)?

If so, what kinds of life traits would you want in the next life to support your personal growth or reason for reincarnating again?

If not, what will you continue doing as a soul without a body?
Old 14-04-2020, 03:12 PM
Hi, There is a process to our soul's journey.
I have been reading about the 'process' since --well, for 52 years -
reading books as a teen my mother had around after her NDE.
Sometimes I think there isn't a book I haven't read!

I'm working towards advancement, sure - will I be there after 'this life' to not have to come back to earth again?
Ha, don't wanna hex it - but
probably not...however, after 46yrs of meditation, having an Eastern guru -
living in a monastic situation for much of my 20s, becoming a vegetarian on purpose...bla bla...
the thing that has helped me the most has been ACIM©.
Breaking the Wheel of Birth and Death is it's goal.
Gotta say - wow to the Course.

The thing that hopefully people will get to is seeing -Here, There, anywhere - makes no difference when connected to
(by any name) God, Krishna, Source, the Higher Self, the Divine, Allah, Jesus, the Absolute...

wherever we are is perfect.

If you wanted this to be just a fun fantasy thread, just ignore this one.

A fun read free online - "Life in The Unseen World", also the DVD "The Astral City: A Spiritual Journey"--
Anthony Borgia and Chico Xavier are spot on.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-04-2020, 04:19 PM
Deactivated Account
As much as I resent this world, If I had the opportinity I'd gladly start over again and experience the few things I'm missing out on this lifetime. That would be more 'heavenly' to me than joining a bunch of oversized pigeons in their obnoxious choirs, unless if it was heavy metal.
Old 14-04-2020, 05:07 PM
Master
According to my soul reading I spent approximately 25 Earth years up in the ether. Is that a long time I wonder. Anyway, I feel quite well rested. I wouldn't mind coming back again, the way I feel atm anyway. I like eating among other things.
Old 15-04-2020, 12:10 AM
Master
I will know when I get to the "other side".
From what I know about myself, not incarnating as such.
There are other ways to come back into the reality we are moving into.
Old 15-04-2020, 02:44 AM
Master
WARNING: advanced response, not for beginners.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimtobe
Forward your self and your consciousness to the time of the afterlife. Do you think you will reincarnate again (after this life)?
What do you mean by 'after? The nature of most incarnate beings is outside of time. As such, 'after' is not relevant.
Further in my experience, extremely few souls incarnate to a small number of (or singular) incarnations.

That means in the timeless 'now' lifetimes are being added continuously (as viewed by those inside time). As such there is no need to 'wait' for this life to complete before choosing additional incarnation.

Quote:
If so, what kinds of life traits would you want in the next life to support your personal growth or reason for reincarnating again?
Whoa, I'm pretty sure incarnating is some kind of soul level addiction. Once started souls seem to accumulate additional lifetimes beyond any purpose or value. 'Growth' is one of the excuses for such behavior. Growth is just an example of chasing infinity. More is NOT better, there is nowhere to get, no goal to achieve.

Quote:
If not, what will you continue doing as a soul without a body?
What I am already being (not doing) exploring the infinite potentials and changing them to bring about different possibilities. In other words, nothing of any importance.

----
At the moment I am of consciousness to stop it all. It was fun, then torturous to explore; but ultimately didn't lead anywhere.
Old 15-04-2020, 07:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Whoa, I'm pretty sure incarnating is some kind of soul level addiction. Once started souls seem to accumulate additional lifetimes beyond any purpose or value. 'Growth' is one of the excuses for such behavior. Growth is just an example of chasing infinity. More is NOT better, there is nowhere to get, no goal to achieve.

This is it, there seems to be an excessive amount of incarnations. Maybe it's the fun factor, or maybe it needs to keep creating or It ceases.
Old 15-04-2020, 08:33 AM
Master
try incarnating into the past to straighten up the mess caused by incarnating into the future.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 15-04-2020, 08:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
try incarnating into the past to straighten up the mess caused by incarnating into the future.
Don't confuse us~!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-04-2020, 08:57 AM
Master
Perhaps to clarify, once we are in the incarnation "system" we only can move forward within the development on this planet.
Only those who come from a higher density to be of service, can choose an entry point, to a degree. The degree is determined of the level of density one comes from. From this point on we have to play by the same rule as anyone else.