Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 01-05-2020, 02:32 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Yes, anywhere better than Earth if that counts. Because as far as I'm concerned, I'm pretty much 100% done here even though this planet isn't done with me yet for god knows whatever mysterious dumb reason.
Of course it counts if that is where you are drawn to. Describe to me where you like to go at this moment if it were possible.
Old 01-05-2020, 02:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
That really must have been a fantastic experience. Also which parts of England and Scotland are you drawn to? Or is it just in general?
I like many parts of England, but I feel most drawn to the Somerset area in England. I just know I have been there before. It gave me a deep sense of belonging.
When I was on a local radioshow with my friend in Essex, who hosted that show, some people that phoned in said I had an accent from that area, which I thought was funny as I'd only been in Somerset 3 days.

Scotland... I MUST see Culloden near Inverness. I think something happened on that battlefield in a past life, I don't think to me but that I lost a loved one there, or a whole lot of 'em.
Apart from that I want to travel through Scotland, taste the landscape, the feel of the land, the culture. There are a lot of magickal power places there, I'd want to see at least some too.
And if possible, Fingal's cave on an island off the west coast.

But Culloden is a must. There's something unfinished there.
I had a similar thing with the Tower of London area, including Tower Bridge. Don't know why. Now, writing this, it's as if I can feel the stones from the Tower, which is funny as I don't recall touching it at all when I was there. But it makes my hand chakras react now. Odd...
Old 01-05-2020, 02:44 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I like many parts of England, but I feel most drawn to the Somerset area in England. I just know I have been there before. It gave me a deep sense of belonging.
When I was on a local radioshow with my friend in Essex, who hosted that show, some people that phoned in said I had an accent from that area, which I thought was funny as I'd only been in Somerset 3 days.

Scotland... I MUST see Culloden near Inverness. I think something happened on that battlefield in a past life, I don't think to me but that I lost a loved one there, or a whole lot of 'em.
Apart from that I want to travel through Scotland, taste the landscape, the feel of the land, the culture. There are a lot of magickal power places there, I'd want to see at least some too.
And if possible, Fingal's cave on an island off the west coast.

But Culloden is a must. There's something unfinished there.
I had a similar thing with the Tower of London area, including Tower Bridge. Don't know why. Now, writing this, it's as if I can feel the stones from the Tower, which is funny as I don't recall touching it at all when I was there. But it makes my hand chakras react now. Odd...
Wow... It's all quite powerful. You absolutly do have those connections. Welcome home sister !!!! Although I don't know where I started out from to end up in England ! I have only been to edingrough in Scotland but found it really amazing. The history and the warmth of the place was lovely. Scotland is very beautiful.
Old 01-05-2020, 02:44 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Of course it counts if that is where you are drawn to. Describe to me where you like to go at this moment if it were possible.

Not sure, I'm still waiting for a chick from outer space to warp me up and show me her world, but that's probably too much to ask so forget about that. I guess a planet with anthropomorphic golden retrievers or something like that would be fine, as long there aren't other humans.
Old 02-05-2020, 01:14 AM
Guide

Quote:
Hi. Logic tells me we are drawn to places for a reason, otherwise we wouldn't be drawn to them. It's very interesting and actually quite telling I think that not only were you drawn to somewhere , you adapted your diet in connection with those places and became healthier as a result. That's really quite something.

I think so. My father's side, long before they came to the US from Ireland...came from Spain. (Almost 1000 years ago. That side of my family was royalty in Ireland, so there is dated records that commoners back then don't have) All the people in my family have blonde hair blue eyes, or hazel green eyes....but, Im dark complected, my eyes are almost black....you can't find my color of eyes up to 4 generations back on either parents side. I think I have inherited them from an ancestor. My mom calls it a bleed through. Also, when I was a young child...I was very picky with food, I only ate certain foods as a toddler....which is the same diet Im following today. I didn't even realize this until recently. Thank you for your response.
Old 02-05-2020, 11:09 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Not sure, I'm still waiting for a chick from outer space to warp me up and show me her world, but that's probably too much to ask so forget about that. I guess a planet with anthropomorphic golden retrievers or something like that would be fine, as long there aren't other humans.
Lol... Sounds like a plan . And hey.. you never know!!!!
Old 02-05-2020, 11:22 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado
I think so. My father's side, long before they came to the US from Ireland...came from Spain. (Almost 1000 years ago. That side of my family was royalty in Ireland, so there is dated records that commoners back then don't have) All the people in my family have blonde hair blue eyes, or hazel green eyes....but, Im dark complected, my eyes are almost black....you can't find my color of eyes up to 4 generations back on either parents side. I think I have inherited them from an ancestor. My mom calls it a bleed through. Also, when I was a young child...I was very picky with food, I only ate certain foods as a toddler....which is the same diet Im following today. I didn't even realize this until recently. Thank you for your response.
Wow... ( Am I allowed to say "wow" to royalty?)... I bow before you!. Thats amazing history. I also have a bleed in one of my eyes. One is green , the other is half green half brown. But if both your eyes are very dark I don't know whether I would describe that as a "bleed" , not that I would dare argue with your mum lol. But I married into an Irish family and I swear they have the most beautiful distinct dark eyes, and lovely long dark lashes, even the boys , that I feel you have inherited your Irish roots. And with regard to food, maybe even as a child you "knew best"....