Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 23-11-2015, 07:22 PM
Seeker
Soul groups: do souls stick together

Do you think souls stick together through different incarnations, or in whatever afterlife we go to?
I seem to remember reading something about this years ago, but forget where.
Old 23-11-2015, 07:32 PM
Master
Oh yes.

I'm convinced that blood sister in this lifetime, has been with me through multiple incarnations. While the intensity of the connection has finally waned for the time being, there is no doubt in my mind we've been through a lot together. We're both Atlanteans. This lifetime hasn't been so great though, sadly--I really had a bad effect on her development as an older sibling. :( I hope I can turn it around.

A current friend of mine is also someone I know I've incarnated with in the past--I think it was a negative karmic experience where I murdered her--we were partners in crime.

I believe I turned it around in this lifetime to a positive one however--she's in a tough spot, and now she has the money from me to make a clean getaway whenever she is ready to move forward.

There are some who think that soul groups actually concoct elaborate plans for their future incarnations and lessons to be learned--I don't know if it's true or not, but I like the idea. I'm just imagining this little bossy blonde toddler attempting to proclaim what she wants to learn in the next life time with her (often more advanced) soulmates and I find it cute.

(my soul has the appearance of a little blonde girl with big blue eyes and a rather sad expression)
Old 23-11-2015, 08:08 PM
Seeker
Thanks. Some interesting experiences you've had.
Old 23-11-2015, 11:15 PM
Seeker
i've had people tell me that they believe souls reincarnate in groups

I met my first husband in 2004- prior to meeting him I didn't believe in soulmates...that all changed when I met him- there was something so different between the connection we had.... it literally was like I had known him my whole life- it was the most emotionally intense relationship I have ever been in-

unfortunately he had drug issues and eventually our marriage ended- it has been 6 years since we have seen each other or spoken- and i feel just as strongly connected to him now as i did when we met 11 years ago. I am also still just as in love with him now as i was then.

Sept of this year i found out he passed away July 1st (2015) - His mom also let me know after 6 years he was also still in love with me.... and so knowing that the connection still existed between both of us sent me on a path to trying to learn more.

i know none of this is really information- just my thoughts- but if soulmates really do find each other life after life (and the connection I had/have with my ex husband leads me to believe we do) then we would have to reincarnate in groups
Old 24-11-2015, 10:41 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyquinn
i've had people tell me that they believe souls reincarnate in groups

I met my first husband in 2004- prior to meeting him I didn't believe in soulmates...that all changed when I met him- there was something so different between the connection we had.... it literally was like I had known him my whole life- it was the most emotionally intense relationship I have ever been in-

unfortunately he had drug issues and eventually our marriage ended- it has been 6 years since we have seen each other or spoken- and i feel just as strongly connected to him now as i did when we met 11 years ago. I am also still just as in love with him now as i was then.

Sept of this year i found out he passed away July 1st (2015) - His mom also let me know after 6 years he was also still in love with me.... and so knowing that the connection still existed between both of us sent me on a path to trying to learn more.

i know none of this is really information- just my thoughts- but if soulmates really do find each other life after life (and the connection I had/have with my ex husband leads me to believe we do) then we would have to reincarnate in groups

Thanks for your reply, and sorry you have had such a hard time.
When I met my wife she also seemed very familiar to me, as if I had known her before.
Unfortunately she has incurable cancer, and that set me wondering about being with her again in another life. Wishful thinking maybe, but I can't help but think about it.
Old 24-11-2015, 08:25 PM
Guide
My son is definitely in my soul group, i can hear what he is thinking, know what he's going to say before he even begins to say anything. He'll go to ask me a question and i'll answer it before he even says anything. It's a strong connection.

I find that i can tap into him more than anyone else in my family.

Love and light to you AlanN, if you feel the bond in your heart and soul, you'll be together again, no doubt
Old 24-11-2015, 08:53 PM
Ascender

yes sure most around me as family I have now , have been around in past life's
some moved away to other countries to be born there also
but did find them to and you do feel the connections
Old 26-11-2015, 03:28 PM
Seeker
Thanks folks.
Old 26-11-2015, 06:48 PM
Master
I've only had one so far in this life, apparently the two of us always incarnate together. I've been told another will join me/us. I was even shown the feel of that ones energy in a meditation.

Next life apparently all will incarnate together. Sounds kinda awesome.
Only one and not getting to be in each other's daily life has been a bit lonely.

Meditate and be silent. The answers come. :)
Old 26-11-2015, 06:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWolfy
My son is definitely in my soul group, i can hear what he is thinking, know what he's going to say before he even begins to say anything. He'll go to ask me a question and i'll answer it before he even says anything. It's a strong connection.

I find that i can tap into him more than anyone else in my family.

Love and light to you AlanN, if you feel the bond in your heart and soul, you'll be together again, no doubt
That must be amazing. :)