Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 15-11-2015, 12:08 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
So what about attempting to contact deceased loved ones? Or is it impossible to differentiate??

Our loved ones are most often beyond the spheres of activity of those who can affect Ouija Boards, and their users.

They are deep in Astral zones, and sometimes beyond, and the true bridge by which they can be reached -always -is through concentrated love and attunement.

There are times when loved ones can be near "Earth" (in an astral sense.) But there are countless others, some of them with a lot of force and manipulative abilities, who also hang around in this zone, either because they don't wish to go further, or because their energies are more aligned with the denser levels.

If we have loved ones who may be temporarily there, they often have no knowledge of those others. And vice-versa. Their thought-patterns, and their natures keep them in a certain framework. But for us here -randomly using an Ouija Board without the Soul connections, through love, with our dear ones, can end up making contact with the other entities instead.

The best way by far to communicate with those loved ones is to contact them directly, energetically, and to be single-minded about it, and not to do anything randomly.

Many people who use Ouija Boards have no idea what they are contacting because they don't have all their inner senses operating. Many sit down and ask "Is there a Spirit with me?" or "Would anyone like to communicate with me?" etc
That is no way specific enough to reach a dear one.
Even calling out "Is Steve there?" or "Is Dad there?"....those are just words too, mixed with a little anxiety probably, and not focused enough to really reach a loved one.

Even the use of words (i.e.'prayers' or asking for protection from Angels....etc) can have no meaning beyond the words. Burning sweet-smelling things won't help much either, if the Heart isn't attuned and the preparations deep and meaningful. They are just words if there is no 'power' behind them, likewise the scents of sweet smoke are just smells.
But...if a scent is used to help focus the mind -a particular scent which has a strong connection with the loved one, then that can have a lot of meaning, and can help attune.

Communicating with a loved one by use of those inner senses, and loving thoughts and energies, and attuning to their particular 'signature' (the character 'feel' by which we have always known them) reaches them directly. Within their abilities at the time, they may respond, or may even be able to visit us briefly, and have ways of making us -or our Hearts -aware of their love and presence.

There is real joy in those things.

Those who have advanced naturally in the next world are of a finer make-up. They do not have the density of Being any more to be able to affect the way our hands move, or move objects about, or anything like that. They are more likely to reach us through the inner senses and the energies of Heart.
Old 15-11-2015, 02:18 AM
Experiencer

It has been shown that the planchette doesn't move on its own but is moved by the participants through subconscious muscle contractions (assuming participants aren't deliberately moving it to mess with their friends).

I have used various forms of divination with no adverse side effects. Then one day I used a Ouija board and all heck broke loose in my life. There's something different about those boards, either a result of the intention of the original creator or due to the reputation it has in the minds of the users.

I'm tempted to think the former because whenever you create something you endow it with energy and the energy is much more powerful than the creation itself. For instance, only 5-10% of communication between people is verbal words. The majority is body language, gestures, facial expressions, voice tonality, etc -- all energy manifestations.

I hold that there are no spirits being contacted, only energy frequencies being tuned in to. The people that have problems with the boards are probably ones that have very low vibrations, perhaps on a deep subconscious level.

The person may not realize it until they have ouija board problems and they see the negative come through them. And the only way to reverse the effect is to raise your vibration so you're not in harmony with the negative anymore.

If anything, this is a case in point of how Law of Attraction works and can help a person fine tune their emotional/vibrational life. So there is a silver lining to the ouija dark cloud.

Best advice is to leave the board alone so the toy company will stop selling it and figure out other means to satisfy your curiosity.
Old 15-11-2015, 02:45 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by engellstein
It has been shown that the planchette doesn't move on its own but is moved by the participants through subconscious muscle contractions (assuming participants aren't deliberately moving it to mess with their friends).

There's an easy test for this. Just ask the board something that the people using it don't have the answer to. We played Pictionary with it. Two board games in one. Fun times.
Old 15-11-2015, 02:46 AM
Burntfruit

I think they are harmless. It can be amusing, that you can scare yourself silly with them. I don't pay much credence to evil spirits.
Old 15-11-2015, 02:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntfruit
I think they are harmless. It can be amusing, that you can scare yourself silly with them. I don't pay much credence to evil spirits.
Same here, really. I'm still waiting for one to come along and start tossing plates around...pulling my bed covers off....scratching/biting me...and all I will say is 'cool, so you are real...fascinating'.

Some people say 'be careful what you wish for', but all I can say is 'bring it on'.

So far, I haven't had an experience of any evil or malevolent entity...just annoying elemental spirits trying to mess with me (which I usually call them out on).

I also think that using a Ouija Board is no more 'dangerous' than using a P-SB7 Spirit Box...you just have to understand the associated risks and go into it without fear.

Of course, others may have different experiences though.
Old 15-11-2015, 03:03 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yharnam
There's an easy test for this. Just ask the board something that the people using it don't have the answer to. We played Pictionary with it. Two board games in one. Fun times.

Spirits don't give answers to questions the participants don't know. What happens is you connect to the collective unconscious, where all answers lie, and then your subconscious moves the planchette accordingly. The fact that this happens with one person or a group of persons shows how connected we all are - NOT how there are spirits out there.
Old 15-11-2015, 03:04 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntfruit

It's true that we scare ourselves with them, and there are no spirits, good or bad.
Old 15-11-2015, 03:14 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Some people say 'be careful what you wish for', but all I can say is 'bring it on'.

Before I had my experience I would hear stories of schizophrenic people hearing voices telling them to do things and I thought to myself What's the issue? Just tell the voices to go bugger off. You may hear them but you don't have to obey as if you have no choice.

Then because of the Board I had some thing get in my head telling me stuff and messing with my body. I never got to a point where I felt I had to obey it, but it's very torturous nonetheless. It's like the infamous Chinese water torture. It never goes away and becomes unbearably maddening after awhile.

-- Especially when you're trying to get rid of it and find that nothing you do will work. It's very disempowering. It makes you wonder what in life you DO have control over.

The bright side for me was that I discovered that the thing inside of me was just a creation of my imagination. This impressed upon me the power of the mind, the power of LOA, and the unreality of spirit beings. Spirits are creations of the mind and become very real but only as real as you allow them to be.
Old 15-11-2015, 03:14 AM
Master
One day, when I can post links on here, I'll show people Spirit Box sessions from myself and others.

I find it amazing how my own mind can connect to the collective unconscious, giving me answers I don't even know myself and manifest as words or whole sentences on an electronic device. I have totally ruled out pareidolia as a result of these sessions.

Yet, I still don't know what these disembodied voices that come through my box are, but there's one thing I know for sure that they definitely are not...and that is 'the radio'.

So, the jury is out in this case...and I don't think they'll be returning to the 'jury box' for quite a while yet either.
Old 15-11-2015, 03:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by engellstein
Before I had my experience I would hear stories of schizophrenic people hearing voices telling them to do things and I thought to myself What's the issue? Just tell the voices to go bugger off. You may hear them but you don't have to obey as if you have no choice.

Then because of the Board I had some thing get in my head telling me stuff and messing with my body. I never got to a point where I felt I had to obey it, but it's very torturous nonetheless. It's like the infamous Chinese water torture. It never goes away and becomes unbearably maddening after awhile.

-- Especially when you're trying to get rid of it and find that nothing you do will work. It's very disempowering. It makes you wonder what in life you DO have control over.

The bright side for me was that I discovered that the thing inside of me was just a creation of my imagination. This impressed upon me the power of the mind, the power of LOA, and the unreality of spirit beings. Spirits are creations of the mind and become very real but only as real as you allow them to be.
The 'spirit world' knows I have neither the patience nor time for their rubbish and they just leave me alone.

There was this one time though, when I actually tried to get 'possessed'.

The answer I got was basically 'we cannot use your body for our purpose' (I have crippling arthritis, fibromyalgia and IBS).