Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 06-06-2013, 09:51 PM
Super Moderator
I posted a recent story in exit points. But anyways this post is the first part. I had my heart set on having this 3rd baby naturally. The other two were awful experiences 1st me and my son could have died. The second was a planned c-section because of the first time. But not as bad as the 3rd. anyways. They gave me a lot of drugs. My epidural wasn't working. I could feel the drip. I was tired having contractions the night before. I was reacting to the medication by throwing up every time I closed my eyes.It just felt all wrong to me, I wasn't even upset. Normally I would have been cursing and complaining. So that is weird too.
It just go worse. more drugs because the epidural wasn't working. I was ready to just go home. lol. Finally They had to do a emergency c-section. So they gave me more drugs and prepped me and I am like um no I am leaving. I just wanted to leave. Maybe I was reacting to all the stuff they kept shooting into my line. I am highly allergic to penicillin and sulfa. and possibly others. Well I found out later that yes I am allergic to the antibiotic they gave me. Anyways I was trying to get off the bed. as they wheeled me out. I saw my kids and thought I may not see them again.I thought I think something bad is going to happen. I got into the OR and Again I am trying to leave. They had to give me something to calm me down as well as a spinal. So many drugs going on in my body. I just wanted to leave. The anesthesiologist told me he would give me a something else later because the calming drug wasn't working.
So they set the curtain up and I am still desperately looking to get out of there. I am so tired and agitated and I kept saying I am done. The nurses had to hold my arms down and calm me.
I concentrated on breathing and thinking ice chips would be yummy right now. I thought do not go to sleep. I just kept think it isn't my time. The anthologist was doing his best to calm me the nurse was asking me things.

As it turned out I saw my baby girl for two seconds because I was still trying to get out of there. I was still thinking this isn't right. I tried to tell them but the ignored me and gave me more drugs. They wheeled me to recovery where It turns out I was hemorrhaging. The next part is in exits. But by this time I was more calm and excepting that maybe I would not come out of here. I was kind of peaceful.I thought what are we waiting for I saw my baby i am done.I thought about my kids 11,18months, and a new born.I wondered if this was a NDE. or was it an exit point..
Old 07-06-2013, 03:23 AM
Juanita

Wow, tealtwist, that was a truly horrifying experience....I don't much believe in exit points and I don't think it was an node or obe..I think it was all those drugs catching up with you and its lucky that the drugs didn't kill you.....
Old 07-06-2013, 03:31 PM
Super Moderator
Yeah, it was an experience that I don't care to repeat. No more babies for me. It left me wondering what exactly happened.I felt grateful to be alive.
Old 09-06-2013, 12:32 AM
Super Moderator
Well I have another odd story about things like that.
Once I had a dentist's appointment at 2pm, and I went to my car around 1.45 to give me good time to drive there. It was pouring with rain. I started the car, and switched on the windscreen-wipers. They refused to work. They always worked. They had never broken down before. It annoyed me. I kept trying them, but nothing. I was losing time, and would be late for my appointment! The rain was so heavy it would have been impossible to drive without them.
Eventually around 2 they suddenly started to work! I decided to go to the appointment anyway -there was a chance the dentist might have let in another patient, and I could wait for his next 'slot'.
So I drove off to town. About 2 miles along the main road, I suddenly came across a car accident which had involved two or three cars. I stopped my car in the queue, and someone walking along told me the accident happened about 10 minutes ago.

So what was that?? Water from the rain which interfered with my electrical system....yet it had never ever done that before? In which case -why did it suddenly work 15 minutes later with the same amount of rain coming down?
Or some strange protective guidance? I have no idea. But it showed me that sometimes when things seem to go wrong, they are going very "right".
Old 09-06-2013, 02:59 AM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Well I have another odd story about things like that.
Once I had a dentist's appointment at 2pm, and I went to my car around 1.45 to give me good time to drive there. It was pouring with rain. I started the car, and switched on the windscreen-wipers. They refused to work. They always worked. They had never broken down before. It annoyed me. I kept trying them, but nothing. I was losing time, and would be late for my appointment! The rain was so heavy it would have been impossible to drive without them.
Eventually around 2 they suddenly started to work! I decided to go to the appointment anyway -there was a chance the dentist might have let in another patient, and I could wait for his next 'slot'.
So I drove off to town. About 2 miles along the main road, I suddenly came across a car accident which had involved two or three cars. I stopped my car in the queue, and someone walking along told me the accident happened about 10 minutes ago.

So what was that?? Water from the rain which interfered with my electrical system....yet it had never ever done that before? In which case -why did it suddenly work 15 minutes later with the same amount of rain coming down?
Or some strange protective guidance? I have no idea. But it showed me that sometimes when things seem to go wrong, they are going very "right".

Tobi, that is a wonderful story and yes, either your guides or loved ones in spirit most definitely lent a helping hand as it just was not in your life plan to be injured in an accident at this time....Spirit will always help as long as it does not interfere with your Life Plan..I have had similar incidents happen....
Old 09-06-2013, 05:09 AM
Master
What a beautiful story....Everyone's =D
Old 09-06-2013, 02:44 PM
Super Moderator
Amazing...
Old 10-06-2013, 11:29 PM
Super Moderator
Yes, the thing that struck me is that we are not islands. That there may be others who need us at a later date, that need to be with us, so quite a few Souls may really need us to live in order that they can fulfil their need to meet us here. And vice-versa.
I think we are taken when we have met all our "appointments" here.
Old 11-06-2013, 12:13 AM
Neville

I am still a lot hung up on the concept of time alas... Sometimes , just sometimes, I get to thinking everything is happening, happened, will happen ..now.. Like the whole of creation is some kind of complicated soup made with everything, every where right now in this instant.

I work on the assumption that time is a unit of measure invented by the corporeal human and outside of humanity it seems to have no meaning. My cat don't care what time it is apparently.. I do often wonder if Now is all there is. because I have noticed that all too quickly today becomes yesterday.. Time is very mercurial anyway.. It flies when your having fun and drags when your picking the bad grains out of rice.

There's most likely , more years behind me than are in front of me now and increasingly , I grow to cherish the moment because they slip by all too soon.

But (and I stress) this is only how I see it.
Old 11-06-2013, 02:57 AM
Super Moderator
In my experience or "time" or whatever it was.I wasn't that scared I was just waiting for it to hurry up and end all ready. It has been 8 months since then. I am still learning to slow down and take a breathe.
So I am thinking now that sometimes a nde/exit point/ is just for one to open their eyes take a look at things as is. Maybe there is something to tweak.