Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 09-02-2012, 09:03 PM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion
Well said.

thank you... I did forget to mention the Life Review which is something else that keeps us busy for awhile on the Otherside.........
Old 09-02-2012, 10:05 PM
Experiencer
Greetings,

One of the best explanations I have ever come across concerning 'hell' can be found in the three books: 'Conversations with God' by Neale Donald Walsch. I can recommend them as excellent reads anyway.

Much Love, Light and Laughter to you All
[/color]
Old 10-02-2012, 10:06 PM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNTY
Greetings,

One of the best explanations I have ever come across concerning 'hell' can be found in the three books: 'Conversations with God' by Neale Donald Walsch. I can recommend them as excellent reads anyway.

Much Love, Light and Laughter to you All
[/color]

just curious, who do you think wrote "conversations with God"?
Old 10-02-2012, 10:57 PM
Master
My belief is your only going to know for sure after you die. If I say something does not exist that I cant possibly know about, it is guessing.

There are some things you cant know for sure....

I cant prove the existence or non existence of God and likewise with heaven and hell as real physical or spiritual places.

Go with your feelings. I cast my lot in with Jesus and dont worry anymore about it.
Old 12-02-2012, 09:05 AM
Master
I think hell was created by man as a control tactic. Fear is a great tool in controlling the masses.
Old 12-02-2012, 09:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
I think hell was created by man as a control tactic. Fear is a great tool in controlling the masses.
Yes I agree also Sarian, its really just a childish belief, not worth thinking about.
Old 15-02-2012, 10:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by theophilus
There are several accounts of people who claim they died and came back but the different stories give conflicting picture of what existence is like after we die. If is obvious that most of them must be wrong and possible that all of them are.

well a while ago when I found out about this particular guy, Mellen Thomas Benedict, I read his story and also another nde study, where they took different peoples' accounts and broke down the similarities in percentages.. Most of the people experienced white light and love, there was no or nearly no cases of the devil or hell.. other things seem to have been based on what the person's beliefs were, because some saw Jesus but not all, etc.. they covered a lot of scenarios. not everyone experienced all the same things, but there were some things that were eerily similar threads.
and as for Mellen Thomas Benedict, he supposedly met with "Godhead" and God told him he doesn't really care what religion people are (not in those words lol) and this Mellen guy actually came back with some information that was used for some technological advancement, information he wouldn't have known if it weren't for something bigger than life.. and he had come back perfectly healed from the cancer that took his life.. sorry I just have sketchy details, but the story is easy to find to read about for yourself. and the near death experience studies with similar threads should be too tho I could dig them up if you needed me to..