Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 24-09-2011, 12:39 PM
Neville

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajakrsna
Look at my name. Does it ring a bell to you?

A Deity worshipper of sorts I believe a devotee of Paramahansa Yogananda. As with some devotees, there can be a tendency toward fanatacism and indeed to become overtaken and subsumed within the belief system.

Theres no harm in it, but they do have a tendency to profess a little and a usually so enthusiastically that they drop pearls of wiisdom all over the place, like seagulls on a beach, only it's not pearls that seagulls drop.

Oh well.

Last edited by Neville : 24-09-2011 at 01:46 PM.
Old 24-09-2011, 01:03 PM
Knower

I feel that the soul in continuous, it always lives on, I feel that although in one lifetime you may commit suicide i believe that you can reincarnate into another. No one can judge on this except for the creator. No one knows why your auntie did what she did. I believe each soul goes through events to make it grow.
My thoughts are with you and your family
Old 24-09-2011, 02:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajakrsna
Look at my name. Does it ring a bell to you?

No, I am sorry it does not, as we have never conversed before. However, if you mean in a higher sense of your screenname, i can appreciate your devotion to an extent.

(i understand if you were trying to say one should not be attached to death as spiritual death does not exist etc. in some people's views. Of course i understand those concepts, however, in the midst of the raw present for the original post, emotion, heart, shock etc. tend to take over, understandably so -in my opinion. It will take time for her or anyone else experiencing similar to heal from such an event. In the meantime, if i were going through it right now, i would appreciate understanding and compassion. To each his own... We are all entitled to our views which makes the human experience so intriguing.

Take care.

"you know that you have found your passion when your love for it overrides any fear to attain it..."-Solace

Last edited by Solace733 : 24-09-2011 at 05:07 PM.
Old 24-09-2011, 05:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
A Deity worshipper of sorts I believe a devotee of Paramahansa Yogananda. As with some devotees, there can be a tendency toward fanatacism and indeed to become overtaken and subsumed within the belief system.

Theres no harm in it, but they do have a tendency to profess a little and a usually so enthusiastically that they drop pearls of wiisdom all over the place, like seagulls on a beach, only it's not pearls that seagulls drop.

Oh well.

~smirks~..........................

"you know that you have found your passion when your love for it overrides any fear to attain it..."-Solace
Old 24-09-2011, 06:41 PM
Pathfinder

I am very sorry to hear about your loss. I agree with stillwater 29, that no one can judge another. What lies beyond is a mystery and you should remember your aunt through the happy memories you and your family shared. I wish you and your family well to get through this difficult time with strength.
Old 24-09-2011, 07:43 PM
Pathfinder
Alleigh, I posted earlier in the thread, but did not offer my sympathies, I am so sorry for your loss. Sometimes we are so wrapped up with ourselves we don't always see when another is hurting.
Old 26-09-2011, 10:23 PM
Summerlander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace733
sorry for your loss too.

Thanks. Much appreciated.
Old 30-09-2011, 05:16 PM
Tonna

Hi alleigh, sending you a big hug, know what is like to lose someone...
Old 30-09-2011, 05:21 PM
Master
alleigh

Sending you a hug and sent a prayer up for you and your love ones.

Sorry to hear of your loss

XX
Old 01-10-2011, 05:38 PM
emalie

Quote:
Originally Posted by alleigh
I used to believe that suicide meant you didn't get to be with God.

Now I believe she she is home where she needs to be and is at peace. I pray that for her anyway.

I believe sincerely that she will be helped to be at peace. Whatever healing is needed she will find.

My heart goes to you and all your loved ones at this time.

emalie