Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 13-02-2019, 03:56 AM
Master
Clio you can look at my transits if you want hehe.. I haven't spent a lot of time on them, but when I do the short report forecast on Astrodienst about what big aspects and stuff are coming up for the year or so ahead, they always make a lot of awesome sense.
Your chart sounds pretty magical, with the earthy Taurus Moon to help you ground those energies to be more productive

Aunt Bud those are some interesting things I've not heard of, Antiscia and process research. I like that name Antiscia

Element oh that is an amazing sounding chart Tony, no wonder I found you so impressive in the other threads. 1984 is the year I was born hehe.
Progressions are something I know next to nothing about. I joined a small forum recently where the veteran Astrologer/Psychologist offers what he calls Existential Astrological Analysis, and I think he did a Secondary Progression for one of the first steps to see what my "Now" was like.. is that the one that looks at like the year after you were born? well I don't know how the early year chart correlates to now but anyways his forum is a great gift, and basically he just asks you how you've found certain houses or placements to play in your life and then how you can transform for the better being aware of that.. I am not doing his process and forum justice, but anyways thankfully someone told me about it when I posted a thread on an Astrology forum and it is just the type of thing I would be interested in. but I don't even know if it was the secondary progression or what kind, there are a couple things he does that I wasn't familiar with, tertiary charts too I think.
That is cool you've done rectification and had success with it, as well as speculation!

iamthat cool I have my Moon in the 7th house also. Very interesting esoteric sign summaries, thank you for sharing those! I like that about Sagittarius.. it especially makes sense because it's the sign after Scorpio and Scorpio is associated with going so deep and possibly dark places and facing demons, etc.. I have one personal planet in Sagittarius, Mars, but as I described above in my first post I have more going on there, so I need to understand that sign and those placements better, especially since they may be tied with my destiny so to speak.

Not sure if anyone knows anything about this point, but my Midheaven is conjunct the Galactic Center, and my fiance has his Ascendant conjunct it, and my baby's Saturn is lol if that means anything.
A couple other interesting things about my daughter's chart, are that she has her Sun and Moon conjunct her Midheaven at 26 & 29 degrees, and since the Sun & Moon represent the father and mother someone told me that this placement suggests that we'll have a bigger impact on her life than usual. and another silly but unlikely thing is that the numbers 26 and 29 are the dates of his and my births, me born on September 26th and he the 29th.. and then her Ascendant is actually the same degree as my Mom's Sun sign 11 degrees Aquarius. The fact that this is all effected by the exact time she was born makes it seem more meaningful, cuz as some say babies do, I think it is true she chose what time to come lol.. They wanted me to deliver her well before she was born and I guess I was in labor for pretty many hours, but she took her sweet time hehe and was also born on my sister's birthday. One other thing is that her Sun & Moon being at those late degrees, they are conjunct my South Node, and thus opposition my North Node, which her IC conjuncts.. so I think we've got a lot to teach and learn through each other. I know that is true of any mother and daughter, but I haven't put a ton of research into her chart or our synastry, these things just seemed pretty intriguing and notable. She also has a Scorpio stellium like me, with her Venus and Jupiter there as well. I just love her infinitely lol, she is just the absolute most preciousest.. but I know I need to change some of my behavior and habits to help raise her better because she is a bit demanding sometimes.. if that's an acceptable word to describe babies being super babyish.. most of the time she is just a darling perfect funny angel though. there is one other thing that makes it a miracle she was born when she was, it was just meant to be
Old 13-02-2019, 06:33 AM
Pathfinder

Sun in Gemini, Ascendant in Libra and Moon in Virgo.

I've always believed and seen how accurate Astrology is but only recently started learning more about it. Have been working with my Human Design Chart too which has been an incredible experience and added a whole new level to my Astrology understanding and how it's helping me on a day to day basis.

I'm really excited to learn more and see where this journey takes me.
Old 04-03-2019, 01:28 AM
Master
Thanks for creating this thread. I'm interested in learning more about my sign the Virgo . I'm not sure what my moon sign is. I also want to know about The Decans of each of the zodiac signs too.
Old 04-03-2019, 04:25 AM
Master
Moon Willow that is awesome, if you want you can share more about your Human Design Chart in this thread too. it sounds familiar but not sure entirely. Those are all pretty intellectual and inquisitive signs in your main makeup astrologically, and it seems that you've managed to embody the delicate lighter side of them but are still full of passion

girlsearching thanks for coming! If you want to share your birth information, and look up a free natal chart online and let us know your other sign placements we'll help you get some more insight. The decans I don't know a lot about, but I am pretty sure they have most to do with how purely that specific sign you are. There's a very interesting guy named Doelow on Youtube who actually mixes the two neighboring elements together to create a new one to describe that cusp.. which I'm sure you don't know what a cusp is, sorry, it's just the beginning or end of the sign, so the decans start at the beginning, then there's a middle section which is the 2nd decan, and then the last third of the sign is the final 3rd decan.

If your sign is in the middle you are most like that sign for that planet. If you have it near the end or beginning, you are going to have more traits in common with the sign that is close by.

For instance, I have a Libra Sun that is near the beginning of the sign. it has to do with the degrees and time of birth, if you are born when the Sun enters that new sign, which is usually around the 20th of the month, you'll have an early degree like 0, 1, 2, etc.. and as the days go on the degrees do too, if you are born right before a new sign is coming, you will have a later degree like 27, 28, or 29 degrees, cuz there are only 30 degrees in each of the 12 signs, and 360 degrees in any chart total cuz it's a 360 degree circle.

I hope I'm not being confusing unfortunately I am sometimes lol.. but there is a lot to take in with Astrology, and some advanced people don't even explore the decans but then there are lots of different ways to look into a chart and the subject.

I guess all you need to know to begin is that there are three decans in each sign, beginning, middle, and end.

So ok as an example, my Sun sign is Libra at 4 degrees. which actually each degree for the Sun movement is about one day. so I was born like 4 days after the sign Libra began that year. Since Virgo is the sign before Libra, and my Sun is so close to the end of that previous sign, I am in the first decan of Libra and actually have more Virgo traits than I might normally.
But I also do have my Mercury sign there which is the planet that rules your mind and communication and such things. So I am more like a Virgo because of that too. but as you can see everyone has multiple signs in their chart. All of them are important, some just end up being more important depending on how the whole chart interacts as a whole.

It's pretty well accepted that the top three important placements to look at, that usually define you the most, are the Sun, Moon, and Ascendant. There are plenty of videos and articles and books about this online and off if you want to learn the difference between them more in depth, but it will come naturally as time goes on if you stay interested in Astrology and indulge your curiosity, even casually.

For the Ascendant or your exact birth chart to be erected, you need the precise time you were born, along with the date and city. If someone doesn't know their time, they'll still be able to see most of their sign placements, but not all of them or where the houses go, but that's a whole nother topic too lol. I didn't learn about houses til later in my journey with Astrology. You can if you want to though. well again you can just google free birth chart and find a place to get one, lots to choose from including free sample readings and stuff, or you can ask us here too and many will be glad to help. Just keep in mind when learning about your natal chart that one placement does not define you, and whether you reflect the good or bad or both of the sign or planet's traits, is ultimately up to you and how you transform yourself through your life and the tools and obstacles given to you along the way. It's all like a moving clock, nothing is set in stone, it just shows tendencies or possibilities
Old 04-03-2019, 03:19 PM
Master
It's alright Astrology can be fickle there is so much to it. The only reason I mentioned the Decans because they play apart in your personality depending on were the duration falls under the 3 decans. I was just wondering about that because I came across a website stating that: "Virgos and Virgos" are only compatible with the same sign. That's another myth just because two people have the same sign that does not mean they will be compatible.
Old 05-03-2019, 08:13 AM
ant

Astrology?

There is no proof without definite answer.

I'm yet to meet an Astrologer,let alone anyone that knows about the universe.

*Period*

Feel free to correct me on truth.
Old 05-03-2019, 10:19 AM
Master
girlsearching yes I don't agree with superficial compatibility assertions like that. As always there are various expressions and degrees of evolution or immaturity to a sign or any placement, so one Virgo can be a nightmare while another is a dream. but then there is also the rest of their planets and points to consider. I have one friend who amazingly only has three signs that make up all his planets and Ascendant together.. but most people have at least 5 different signs their planets fall in. and then there's always the Midheaven which tells about your destiny and public life, and the North & South Nodes which you may find interesting, and Asteroids and so on..

Elabr8Aspie this thread is for talking about either interest or already established belief of Astrology. There is actually a thread in this section of the forum for smacktalkers on the subject which you may find if that is your purpose here. I'm not sure anyone really "knows about the universe" or rather everyone does to a small degree, but nobody knows about it in its entirety, plus it's constantly transforming so that'd be pretty much impossible. If you want to know of an Astrologer who seems to have an intriguing understanding of vast spiritual concepts coupled with Astrology, check out Doelow on youtube, though I must warn he is intimidating and a lot to handle trying to understand all the information and insight he shares.. it's really out of this world, but rings true almost all the time.

For people who have explored Astrology and understand it, at least to a fraction of an nth degree, it is the truth and reality of our existence in one form or another. I'm sorry you haven't found the light of Astrology, it's amazing. maybe you are here because you do want your mind changed
Old 05-03-2019, 07:57 PM
ant

Let's look at the bigger picture and look at both sides of the coin.

Having got into Astrology myself in the past few years and perhaps 'lost for awhile,misguided' is a better term,Astrology in my eyes is propaganda,there is a ring of truth,depending on whom it comes from and what rings true for the reader 'seeking'.

And one will connect with Astrology and statements,that 'think',yeah that sounds like me,hence 'the ring of truth' and then the mind goes down the rabbit hole.

I like the whole picture,not just one view...and importantly and honestly,what's being written and told,is after all just coming from a 'human'.

Believe everything,believe nothing.

Nothing is what it seems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by End Quote
Have an open mind;

We all seek the truth,
but seeking is the blindfold.

Truth is 'being',not knowing,
No questions,no answers,no end,
only knowing the blindfold.
Old 07-03-2019, 12:42 PM
Master
So for anyone interested I would like to bring up the prenatal Solar & Lunar eclipses. Has anyone else heard of or looked into them? I have a book about them and I think they are incredibly important placements most don't know about.

They have to do with the Solar being what you were brought here to teach others, and the Lunar what you are here to learn to fulfill your life purpose best. I guess that both could be followed through with unconscious negative energy and example, or higher evolved positive energy and example. As with anything in Astrology the ideal is to seek the less painful route of transformation, but I think that is one of the main ways Astrology is so rewarding and valuable, because it helps bring awareness to our potentials and pitfalls so we can live more consciously and make more practically informed decisions, even if it is following something as impractical seeming as the stars and all the magic definitions and themes Astrology carries. I'm grateful to be able to see and accept is as the truth, and that I've been fortunate enough to understand a lot of my own chart as well as see the reality repeatedly in others' as well.

Elabr8Aspie perhaps if I didn't have the chart I do, especially with my tight triple conjunction of the Moon, Venus, and Pluto in Scorpio in the 7th house, I might not be so sure that Astrology is true, but I can't help but smirk at your post when personally knowing how accurately this placement explains my self and life. There are very few people in existence who have this placement, though some do have similar and if they do then they are extreme like I am, and you really just can't make this stuff up.. of course there are many more aspects and placements in my chart that even further define and explain the way I am. especially my North Node which is in the sign opposite my triple conjunction there and the South Node and Saturn also in Scorpio.

I just know it is true and I am sorry that your chart and what you've learned hasn't been as revelatory or convincing to you. I understand what you are saying about the energies of signs and aspects of Astrology seeming to be interchangeable at times, but that has much to do with how interconnected the entire Zodiac wheel and the energies of the sky and the universe are. There are commonalities between all signs for different reasons, but still each holds its own uniqueness and most ideal or disruptive expression. There is infinite to learn when it comes to the subject of Astrology and understanding a natal chart, so I'd just say perhaps you have yet to see enough of the big picture or pieces of the puzzle to understand the truth, but it's your choice whether you want to waste your time guffawing at Astrology or seeking to understand it better. If you are going to waste time guffawing at it though, please do so in the other thread someone made specifically for that purpose and not in this one, or else I must gladly assume you are here to express interest in the subject and honor it like the others posting here are.
Old 07-03-2019, 08:21 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elabr8Aspie
Let's look at the bigger picture and look at both sides of the coin.

Having got into Astrology myself in the past few years and perhaps 'lost for awhile,misguided' is a better term,Astrology in my eyes is propaganda,there is a ring of truth,depending on whom it comes from and what rings true for the reader 'seeking'.

And one will connect with Astrology and statements,that 'think',yeah that sounds like me,hence 'the ring of truth' and then the mind goes down the rabbit hole.

I like the whole picture,not just one view...and importantly and honestly,what's being written and told,is after all just coming from a 'human'.

Believe everything,believe nothing.

Nothing is what it seems.

Some excerpts from the introduction to Esoteric Astrology by Alice Bailey.

As yet, however, astrology has not really proved itself to the world of thought and science, in spite of many definitely demonstrable successes. ... It is intuitional astrology which must eventually supersede what is today called astrology, thus bringing about a return to the knowledge of that ancient science which related the constellations and our solar system, drew attention to the nature of the zodiac and informed humanity as to the basic interrelations which govern and control the phenomenal and subjective worlds.

The statement is frequently made that astrology is an exact science but that is far from correct in spite of the many mathematical computations. Astrology is based, curiously enough, upon illusion for, as well you know, the zodiac is naught but the imaginary path of the sun through the heavens, and this as it appears from the standpoint of our totally insignificant planet. The sun is not, as stated, in any sign of the zodiac. It simply appears to be so as it passes between our little sphere, the Earth, and the constellations at any particular time or season.

Astrology is a science which must be restored to its original beauty and truth before the world can gain a truer perspective and a more just and accurate appreciation of the divine Plan, as it is expressed at this time through the Wisdom of the Ages.

... astrology is essentially the purest presentation of occult truth in the world at this time, because it is the science which deals with those conditioning and governing energies and forces which play through and upon the whole field of space and all that is found within that field. When this fact is grasped and the sources of those energies are better comprehended and the nature of the field of space is correctly understood, we shall then see a far wider and at the same time a more closely related horizon; the relationships between individual, planetary, systemic and cosmic entities will be grasped, and we shall then begin to live scientifically. It is this scientific living which it is the immediate purpose of astrology to bring about.

Peace,