Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 11-02-2019, 01:23 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeGood88
I really hope its possible to repeat this life under different circumstances because I don't care to have my next life in the future. Maybe a decade ago, I was fine with that, but not anymore. I just couldn't see myself as a girl, growing up in a futuristic metropolis with flying cars and robots. This isn't like that one movie, Bicentennial Man. Used to be fascinated by that stuff for several years, but those days are over. Once you see what techology has done, you change your mind. Not to mention, going back and getting another chance will allow me to do stuff that I missed like college but if my next life were to take place in the future, instead of the past; it just wouldn't be the same. The experience would totally be ruined, thanks to all of that advanced technology! It's like doing a Hollywood remake of a big film (ex. Child's Play) and its the updated changes that ruin what made the original so unique. That's why I'm against having my next life take place in the future. I better not be forced to reincarnate into the future! If that's the only choice, the we have an unfair God who isn't concerned that an individual wants to pull a Groundhog Day and redo his life, with the same exact family and timeframe, but as the opposite gender.

you know, I also wish I got to live the same life as this one where I turn out to be much more succesful and experience the blessings life has to offer, but that would be too good to be true. God is evil, and planet Earth is hell. It would be better if this oversized garbage dump called Earth would be destroyed.
Old 11-02-2019, 07:14 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
you know, I also wish I got to live the same life as this one where I turn out to be much more succesful and experience the blessings life has to offer, but that would be too good to be true. God is evil, and planet Earth is hell. It would be better if this oversized garbage dump called Earth would be destroyed.
Whoa, that's a bit of a stretch to call God evil! Its Satan who makes the world a hellhole, not God. Now if God went againt my wishes of reincarnating into the past and sent me to the future, instead. Then I would agree that God "might" be evil since he didn't care for the fact that I'm avoiding living in the future, in my next life!
Old 11-02-2019, 07:20 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Whoa, that's a bit of a stretch to call God evil! Its Satan who makes the world a hellhole, not God. Now if God went againt my wishes of reincarnating into the past and sent me to the future, instead. Then I would agree that God "might" be evil since he didn't care for the fact that I'm avoiding living in the future, in my next life!

Well think about it, he is the mastermind behind everything in the universe and every small detail about a person's life. The fact alone that he allows 'satan' to do what he pleases with innocent people only proves my point. But you know, I don't even hate god. I am merely against him because I feel he is against me. And I have no interest in worshipping a god with only malevolent intentions towards my life.
Old 11-02-2019, 11:03 PM
Master

Quote:
you know, I also wish I got to live the same life as this one where I turn out to be much more succesful and experience the blessings life has to offer, but that would be too good to be true. [1] God is evil, and planet Earth is hell. It would be better if this oversized garbage dump called Earth would be destroyed. [/1]
[1] Be careful! You create your own reality. Your hate bounces back to you!
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 13-02-2019, 01:30 AM
Knower

Quote:
Well think about it, he is the mastermind behind everything in the universe and every small detail about a person's life. The fact alone that he allows 'satan' to do what he pleases with innocent people only proves my point. But you know, I don't even hate god. I am merely against him because I feel he is against me. And I have no interest in worshipping a god with only malevolent intentions towards my life.
I too, sometimes wonder why God lets Satan have his own way. I'll always try to explain this to mother and she doesn't believe it. God could've stopped 9/11, God could've stopped most (not all, but most) of these mass shootings from happening. You know why? Because he has the power and letting Satan get his way is proof that the end times are near! It's almost as if he's letting Satan get away with it, so the end times can hurry up. That better not mean I can no longer reincarnate! The rapture shouldn't be the end, you know! Why are innocent people like me ALWAYS suffering bad karma when we clearly don't deserve it? It's those horrible lowlife bullies who deserve it more! The fact that they caused their victims to commit suicide is enough for them to rot in Hell (or at the very least, get cancer or ALS in their next lives). If I were the president of the United States, I'd pass a law to where they would sentence bullies to life in prison for making their victims take their own lives! This injustice bull**** is really getting old and is why our world is in such anarchy!
Old 14-02-2019, 12:03 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
[1] Be careful! You create your own reality. Your hate bounces back to you!

Then I'll just bounce it back as well again and again. As many times necessary to get my message across to the higher realms until they finally realise the error of their horrid ways.

Quote:
I too, sometimes wonder why God lets Satan have his own way. I'll always try to explain this to mother and she doesn't believe it. God could've stopped 9/11, God could've stopped most (not all, but most) of these mass shootings from happening. You know why? Because he has the power and letting Satan get his way is proof that the end times are near! It's almost as if he's letting Satan get away with it, so the end times can hurry up. That better not mean I can no longer reincarnate! The rapture shouldn't be the end, you know! Why are innocent people like me ALWAYS suffering bad karma when we clearly don't deserve it? It's those horrible lowlife bullies who deserve it more! The fact that they caused their victims to commit suicide is enough for them to rot in Hell (or at the very least, get cancer or ALS in their next lives). If I were the president of the United States, I'd pass a law to where they would sentence bullies to life in prison for making their victims take their own lives! This injustice bull**** is really getting old and is why our world is in such anarchy!

Well my friend, that's just how our lovely God works. So better get used to it because I doubt he has ever heard about self-reflection.
Old 20-02-2019, 08:36 AM
Knower

Quote:
Then I'll just bounce it back as well again and again. As many times necessary to get my message across to the higher realms until they finally realise the error of their horrid ways.

Well my friend, that's just how our lovely God works. So better get used to it because I doubt he has ever heard about self-reflection.
Me and my mother are pretty religious. My mother sometimes listens to gospel Christian music or Joel Olsteen in the car and she does go to church, usually on Sundays. I briefly went to Church last year on Sundays, I stopped going because I had to get up so early and I usually stay up late, until around 3-6 AM. However, I plan on going on in the evenings on Wednesdays, once the weather gets nice. I just get a little nervous in church for two reasons; seeing little or young girls in dresses (because of reasons I mentioned, referring to my desire to want to come back as a girl) and the fact that most Christians don't believe in reincarnation. Learned that the hard way, back in 2008. Also resurrection makes way less sense than reincarnation. I do not hate Christians (as me and my family are in fact, are Christians; ourselves), I just disagree with them.

As for the whole controversial "God is evil" or "God Is Good, but sometimes doesn't care" mumbo jumbo, God has performed miracles and I've seen it happen. One example would be that my grandpa got diagnosed with Dementia and Alzheimer's and my mother prayed to God, and with some medicine, he got better. No, he's not cured, but he's doing a lot better than he did, over a month ago.
Old 20-02-2019, 08:58 AM
Knower

Quote:
the idea of literal clones or Doppelgängers just seems a bit silly to me..

Have you ever seen Rick and Morty? There's like 5 million Ricks and Mortys, each being clones/doppelgangers/twins from other alternate universes. You might be like "But Rick and Morty is only a cartoon", yes but I'm just trying to tell you that idea of clones/doppelgangers from parallel universes doesn't sound too silly. R&M does this concept very well, for a sci-fi show. Heck, even my cartoon features clones (well genetic ones, not copies from time traveling or alternate universes) of an 11 year old boy, whom also happen to be superheroes.
Old 20-02-2019, 12:15 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Me and my mother are pretty religious. My mother sometimes listens to gospel Christian music or Joel Olsteen in the car and she does go to church, usually on Sundays. I briefly went to Church last year on Sundays, I stopped going because I had to get up so early and I usually stay up late, until around 3-6 AM. However, I plan on going on in the evenings on Wednesdays, once the weather gets nice. I just get a little nervous in church for two reasons; seeing little or young girls in dresses (because of reasons I mentioned, referring to my desire to want to come back as a girl) and the fact that most Christians don't believe in reincarnation. Learned that the hard way, back in 2008. Also resurrection makes way less sense than reincarnation. I do not hate Christians (as me and my family are in fact, are Christians; ourselves), I just disagree with them.

It's not up to me to decide whether reincarnation is real or not. I really don't know. But reincarnation is indeed unbiblical because it isn't mentioned anywhere. Maybe the early corrupted church rulers altered the bible to their liking by erasing certain things from it like reincarnation in order to better control the people into obedience.

Quote:
As for the whole controversial "God is evil" or "God Is Good, but sometimes doesn't care" mumbo jumbo, God has performed miracles and I've seen it happen. One example would be that my grandpa got diagnosed with Dementia and Alzheimer's and my mother prayed to God, and with some medicine, he got better. No, he's not cured, but he's doing a lot better than he did, over a month ago.

I don't want to discourage you, but please don't mistake lucky coincidences for miracles. Let me tell you that I've been a Christian myself for years, but God turned his back towards me and took my mother away, not caring about the fact that I already had very little in my life to begin with. He gave my mother cancer and me the false encouragement that my mother was healed and my prayers being looked into, but it was all just a deception. As such I will never in a billion years EVER understand why so many people here speak about a so-called god of love. Well, I've never experienced this love of his.

Quote:
Have you ever seen Rick and Morty? There's like 5 million Ricks and Mortys, each being clones/doppelgangers/twins from other alternate universes. You might be like "But Rick and Morty is only a cartoon", yes but I'm just trying to tell you that idea of clones/doppelgangers from parallel universes doesn't sound too silly. R&M does this concept very well, for a sci-fi show. Heck, even my cartoon features clones (well genetic ones, not copies from time traveling or alternate universes) of an 11 year old boy, whom also happen to be superheroes.

I'm pretty sure if clones from alternative timelines were real then at least one of them would've already traveled here by now to kill me, because this 'version' of myself is a disgrace to all my other incarnations.
Old 21-02-2019, 03:17 AM
Knower

Quote:
I'm pretty sure if clones from alternative timelines were real then at least one of them would've already traveled here by now to kill me, because this 'version' of myself is a disgrace to all my other incarnations.

I'm pretty sure they are.