Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 30-01-2019, 05:01 PM
Suspended
Guide
Vampire

I want to see what this dream means. I looked it up on dreammoods, and it said it could mean I'm being an energy vamp, which I dont think is true.

I dreamt that me and a friend and about 4 other people were all vampires. I wasn't a vampire at first but then I got attacked and bit on my foot by another vampire, so my friend started running super speed carrying me through a forest trying to get away from the attackers. Then, for some reason we were doing cocaine in the dream, and I ended up biting someone and started to feel all this adrenaline. Also the other vampires kept telling me this riddle about a dead guy multiple times in the dream.

It wasn't a nightmare or scary, just a weird feeling like I wasnt human at all.
Old 30-01-2019, 05:48 PM
Experiencer

Could it be drug related? Your friends represent drug users and they try to get you to do drugs and they force it onto you maybe? Trying to recruit you into a Drug "coven" The vampirism represents drug users and use maybe? Thats why Cocaine was involved. I dunno just guessing here.
Old 30-01-2019, 05:55 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirisilex
Could it be drug related? Your friends represent drug users and they try to get you to do drugs and they force it onto you maybe? Trying to recruit you into a Drug "coven" The vampirism represents drug users and use maybe? Thats why Cocaine was involved. I dunno just guessing here.
Nope. I dont have any friends that pressure me to do drugs not do I do them. I have friends that smoke marijuana but that's about it. Thanks for the input
Old 30-01-2019, 06:41 PM
Super Moderator
I suspect this dream may relate to the finding yourself post you made the other day. Some aspect within you is zapping your personal energy. You mention this seemed to start after the death of a loved one. There is some riddle or connection with loss and how it affects you to figure out. You were bit on the foot which relates to standing on your own so the loss may have led you to feel vulnerable and without support. This can cause our inner self to feel threatened and want to run away. A form of running is to shut down emotional. In general the dream is more about your own personal power than about you being a drain on others. Ask yourself some questions about how the loss affected you and see what you can discover.
Old 30-01-2019, 06:56 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle11
I suspect this dream may relate to the finding yourself post you made the other day. Some aspect within you is zapping your personal energy. You mention this seemed to start after the death of a loved one. There is some riddle or connection with loss and how it affects you to figure out. You were bit on the foot which relates to standing on your own so the loss may have led you to feel vulnerable and without support. This can cause our inner self to feel threatened and want to run away. A form of running is to shut down emotional. In general the dream is more about your own personal power than about you being a drain on others. Ask yourself some questions about how the loss affected you and see what you can discover.
Thank you michelle11. This resonates I didnt relate it to that but now I can see how it does.
Old 30-01-2019, 07:38 PM
Super Moderator
You're welcome. I will add that cocaine or drugs for that matter are used to dull and numb our pain. Maybe you see the act of numbing your feelings as illegal or bad. It isn't bad, right or wrong. It's simply a coping mechanism. Once you've sorted stuff out you will no longer need to suppress your feelings.