Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-06-2013, 04:02 PM
Deactivated Account
Bunny V Ain't For Vendetta

Hi. My twin, V, at first, why is it that I didn't recognize him? He's been sitting in my face for 3 years? I guess that's how it always is. I feel a bond to him and I have a strong belief that we were together in a past life and that I messed it up. Now, I am the one suffering in this life and he is married with kids.

I don't wish anything ill on his wife, I don't pay any of that attention. He doesn't know me in this life, but he comes to me in other ways. I also get wild synchronicities over him.

I love him so much so deeply and it's not lust or all romantic. I can't explain the feeling I get. It's sad and beautiful at the same time.

PS: I also wanted to say that I and many people say he reminds them of my karmic soul-mate, the soul-mate who actually awakened me to all of this twin stuff. Now that I have my actual twin, he is like my mirror and the only karma I can see that needs to be worked out is our past life together and I don't know if I am right about that.
It's just the way I feel. I truly believe he will be the last man that I ever have to love. I truly do.

Last edited by LilithxScorpius : 22-06-2013 at 04:07 PM. Reason: Re-Naming the post, adding
Old 22-06-2013, 04:55 PM
AutumnL

Unicorn
I can relate as far as meeting a karmic soulmate before my twin and the feeling of sadness and beautiful all together. I think meeting a karmic sm before your twin helps u deal with the intensity and ups and Downs of the two. Although the twinship is so pure and lovely, its magical!
Old 22-06-2013, 05:06 PM
Master
Did u really not recognize him for three years. What happened to make you realize. By recognized did u not have feelings for him?
Old 22-06-2013, 06:06 PM
Deactivated Account
I agree with you, Autumn! I believe the karmic soulmate helps you deal with the actual thing. I went through 2 more soulmates as well before I got here. It's magical and Plutonian. I can not describe it in any other way.

Impulsv, along with my soulmates, I do not recognize them at first. My attention is elsewhere. I believe the awakening of connection always happens at the right time.

At first, I did not have feelings for him. I thought he was silly and goofy, but now, I have awakened to the greatness that he is and one of my family members still can not see where I am coming from because they still think he is goofy. I am seeing things so clearly now. He makes me want to cry because of all of this. It's not a sad tear or a happy tear. It is a twin tear.
Old 22-06-2013, 06:40 PM
Master
Aww I love it. It took three years to see him.
Then there is hope that my tf hasn't see me yet. I recognized him immediately he still says he feels nothing.

Yes tf tear I know it. I hope he's seen u too.
Old 22-06-2013, 06:46 PM
Super Moderator
That is just the way the path intertwines for you, I did not clue in right away either. I knew there was something but....I think I was meant to be at point a for a bit before I went to point b.
Make any sense? (Non use of cake terms is odd.)
Old 22-06-2013, 06:49 PM
Master
Yes makes sense. He needed not to recognize me so that I could learn all the lessons, tear me down to build back up to the strong beautiful soul I was meant to be. No I jus wait patiently for him to recognize the beautiful soul that he is n I see in him. Until he recognizes himself then he can see me.
Old 22-06-2013, 06:56 PM
Super Moderator
There you go sweet impulsv.
Old 22-06-2013, 07:05 PM
Master
Unicorn perhaps since he was married subconsciously u didn't/ couldn't see him that way. Was he married when u met him or did he marry after?
Old 22-06-2013, 08:51 PM
Deactivated Account
Teal, that is exactly the way I feel. Sometimes, its necessary for one to a few years without noticing or paying much attention because they have things they need to learn before getting there.

Impulsv, I never met my twin. I hope I don't get tackled over this, but he's actually on the news. When I say on the news, I mean he's a news anchor who reports the news on a really popular news station on tv. I don't feel comfortable calling him 'famous' though. Some of his colleagues talked to me...I have no way to communicate with him directly, though.I just know he is my twin...We even speak each other's mind word for word and our synasty chart shows soul-mate aspects, heavily. I have had my 15 seconds of fame, myself and all of my soulmates have. We have both been connected to the media...and we both make the same kind of music. Well, he used to be a producer, but not anymore. I am. It shocked me. He shocks me.I love it.

The only thing I don't like, is I feel like I would have to get myself in the crux of the media to meet him, and I don't want that. I don't want any fame...Yet, I tamper with the idea because of him.
He got married in 1999, I think. That's what google reports. Lol!