Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 24-11-2019, 01:32 AM
Seeker

Red face Negative people from the past reappearing while cultivating new opportunities

Hello to my spiritual brethren and sistren.

This past year has been a true journey in my spiritual practice. Two years ago I had manifested a romantic relationship that was beautiful but turned sour this past year because my partner began taking me granted ( I believe this may have been partly due to me taking my own self for granted too, ie: my potential, my time, my energy..etc) , my partner told me that they are unsure of me and had doubts about me and we have been on a break for going on 4 months. It taught me so much and right now this relationship is in limbo but my spiritual growth because of the negativity is out of this world. The person I am with seems to slowly but surely realizing their faults and have been telling me this and owning up to behavior also slowly but surely. I'm not sure what will happen in this relationship but Im changing and the universe knows it. My self love took the back burner for a little while in this relationship but now I have learned to let my cup pour over and share what has spilled over and not what is in my cup!

With all of this, 5 years ago I had a very negative experience with an individual I did business with over a one week span. This person and I casually interacted on social media when they decided to reach out to do business with me. This person wasted my time and made me feel uncomfortable and small. They used my talent and energy and thought I would bow to them. I completed the business obligation to this person and then sent them a lengthy message about how I felt about the encounter, about it making me uncomfortable and that I no longer wish to communicate with them. They replied with "Im sorry you feel that way" and then removed me from their friendship list subsequently. I deleted this person from my list as well and thought I blocked them but...

Fast forward to 19th/20th of this month, this person sent me a few private messages on social media out of the blue! Its been five years! I deleted the messages WITHOUT reading them of course and blocked this indivual.

Out of curiosity , I went to 2 of this persons social media profiles and scanned some of their content and I caught just absolutely negative/low energy from it. I released this person from my life for the 2nd time and I am thankful.

And then later TODAY, I casually greeted a customer who came into my place of work and asked them "hi,how are you" this person responded politely with "fine, thank you" and something felt familiar about them so I took a harder look and this person was ANOTHER negative person from my past but this was from 6 months ago. This person was very pompous and rude to me and to many others as well but I stood up to them and they backed down. Fast forward to today, without realizing who they were I greeted them with kindness and got it back. I dont think this person recognized me since my appearance is different but it was also a very fast encounter. If they did recognize me it may have been after the fact.

My question is, do you think this is a test or a conversation with the universe about protecting my energy?

How did you handle negative/low energy people from the past reappearing in your life while you are cultivating positivity and love?

What is all of this?

Last edited by embroideryfloraltea : 24-11-2019 at 03:09 AM.
Old 24-11-2019, 01:40 AM
Seeker

I don't know why this posted twice. I do apologize. Please reply to one thread post. Im not sure how to delete the other repeat post. Im a newbie.
Old 24-11-2019, 01:58 AM
Newbie ;)

I heard someone say once "your presence is a luxury that not everyone can afford"

Outside a professional sphere (at your job), you have the option of allowing or not allowing someone into your personal space, both physically and mentally.

Your intuition is the only gauge of understanding someones influence on you.
Ive come to a point in my life that my tranquility and development are contingent on solitude. Ive honed a complete lack of desire to be in the company of others unless it is for my greatest good. That has grown to manifest physically if I am in the company of others who don't resonate. Their presence exhausts me.
Old 24-11-2019, 07:47 PM
Suspended
Yes, it does feel a test about whether you have taken/learned the lessons that may have had to be learned from the specific experiences, moved forward as you feel/said/think or not, a test of growth and expansion, a test whether you would have made the same choices at the time of reappearance or not.

A big test for all these with the biggest one, whether you will stay true to or in a way , betray yourself and boundaries you set, your own limits and limits, what you can and cannot accept, whether you are going to stick to what you have decided or not.

This reappearance has happened to me on several times or more precisely, way too many times up to now.

The good thing is that, they have taken place when I moved way far forward, an action absolutely unimaginable for them, I guess.
Old 25-11-2019, 02:33 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by LDKLeo
I heard someone say once "your presence is a luxury that not everyone can afford"

Outside a professional sphere (at your job), you have the option of allowing or not allowing someone into your personal space, both physically and mentally.

Your intuition is the only gauge of understanding someones influence on you.
Ive come to a point in my life that my tranquility and development are contingent on solitude. Ive honed a complete lack of desire to be in the company of others unless it is for my greatest good. That has grown to manifest physically if I am in the company of others who don't resonate. Their presence exhausts me.

How do you mean that it has grown to manifest physically? I am very new to diving into my inituition on how other people influence me.
Old 25-11-2019, 02:35 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine111
Yes, it does feel a test about whether you have taken/learned the lessons that may have had to be learned from the specific experiences, moved forward as you feel/said/think or not, a test of growth and expansion, a test whether you would have made the same choices at the time of reappearance or not.

A big test for all these with the biggest one, whether you will stay true to or in a way , betray yourself and boundaries you set, your own limits and limits, what you can and cannot accept, whether you are going to stick to what you have decided or not.

This reappearance has happened to me on several times or more precisely, way too many times up to now.

The good thing is that, they have taken place when I moved way far forward, an action absolutely unimaginable for them, I guess.

Thank you so much for your insight! I actually receieved another test early this morning! There is a huge shift happening oh my!
Old 27-11-2019, 08:07 PM
Newbie ;)

Floraltea, Physically manifesting my discomfort through tension headaches, involuntary muscle spasms-eyes twitching, stomach pains, and an anxiousness that isn't quite "anxiety", but more a general unease in whichever setting Im in at that moment.r
Old 27-11-2019, 11:21 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by LDKLeo
Floraltea, Physically manifesting my discomfort through tension headaches, involuntary muscle spasms-eyes twitching, stomach pains, and an anxiousness that isn't quite "anxiety", but more a general unease in whichever setting Im in at that moment.r

I have had eye twitches but I relate it to stress, I also get a deep sinking feeling in my stomach and heart racing and I begin to sweat when dealing with certain stressors. Do you know how to control those symptoms better?
Old 06-12-2019, 04:18 PM
Deactivated Account
@Op: When negative people reappear, then it is because you probably have thought wrongly about them, in the past.

Now it is the opportunity to think again, differently, EVEN IF THEY APPEAR TO BE STILL NEGATIVE.

Not everyone who was rude towards you, was rude because OF YOU, but because of the circumstances, in which he has found him.