Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 29-10-2019, 01:00 AM
Suspended
Seeker

A dreamless sleep?

Whats your perspective about death.
Old 29-10-2019, 06:56 PM
Master

There are many conversations on this topic in this section. Try reading some of the existing threads and add your thoughts. Otherwise it is all repetition.

Peace
Old 29-10-2019, 08:52 PM
Master

No, death isn't a dreamless sleep. It is like waking up from a dream.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 29-10-2019, 09:31 PM
Master
It is and opportunity to wake up from the dream, but everyone is either not capable because of ego
conditioning or they just refuse to wake up from the dream. Death is and opportunity for awakening.
In the out-of-body experiences I have had human life appeared as a faint dream, and the afterlife
seemed more real than the human life I had lived. Still, I will say that there are many layers to the dream.
Old 31-10-2019, 04:30 PM
Suspended
There are those who left this earth in their sleep and while dreaming even hallucinating so, it all depends how one departs from this life.

I don't think there's any time for dreaming or dreaming in the case of a sudden, abrupt death. It all takes place in just a matter of seconds.

1 second you are in your body and have your life, in the next breath second , you are out of both your body and life!.

In this case, you don't even have time to sleep so you will dream or not.
Old 31-10-2019, 04:48 PM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvis
Whats your perspective about death.

I have no fear of death,just the process to it.
Old 01-11-2019, 05:37 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
I have no fear of death,just the process to it.

Yup...that's the way I feel.