Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 02-05-2016, 03:53 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

All of you shared really nice information about Toronto. This shared information proves useful for all the members as well as for me. By the way. I am keen to know about your favorite attractions names of Toronto. which you want to explore there again and again.
Old 02-05-2016, 05:06 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Well Sad1403, I never visited this city yet in my life but I am planning to go there soon. When I will go there then I will share my favorite attraction to see in Toronto. I hope you will wait for my reply.
Well dude, Which your favorite places?
Old 04-05-2016, 11:41 AM
Suspended
Seeker

Really cool this is i will for sure really love to try some of the thing like this. I am pretty sure that all of these sort of places will make me feel more a nature freak and i would love to try things like these again and soon.
Old 07-05-2016, 07:58 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

I also agree with you. Notre Dame de Paris is a really nice famous place in Paris. My brother in law had explored this place in Paris last year. He had told me that this place is really nice. The large numbers of travelers explore his place he also suggested me to explore this place with my friends.
Old 10-05-2016, 06:42 AM
Pathfinder

Notre Dame de is a Cathedral in Paris, Paris has many attractions but its is once of the attraction infamous list of attractions. I like to share with all of you I have been visited there and have been great fun with my family and two times with my friends. So now my 5 friends have a plan to go Paris and wants to know some attractions names I suggest them to must see its attraction of Eiffel tower. So Whats your suggestions?
Old 11-05-2016, 06:39 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

tomami, Great Suggestion dude. No doubt that this Eiffel tower is one of the most famous tourist attractions to see in Pris. if anyone missed it then his tour will be useless. I am going to suggest more names of places which are famous there. you don't forget to tell with friends. The names are;
The Louvre
Sacré-Cœur, Paris
Latin Quarter, Paris
Disneyland Paris
Old 11-05-2016, 07:12 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Both of you are right. Paris is a really nice place for traveling. In this destination, there are many attractions which I have explored there. Eiffel tower is the most popular attraction of this destination. the attractions names which you have shared in your pot, those are also nice.
Old 16-05-2016, 07:05 AM
Pathfinder

Latin Quarter, Paris is a really nice destination. I like to share with you about it something which IP have listen from my aunt, She told me that Latin Quarter, Paris is a beautiful destination and I had great fun there with my hubby. Its a beautiful area in the 5th and the 6th arrondissements of Paris
Old 19-05-2016, 06:05 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

You have shared a really nice information about Latin Quarter. After reading, your aunt views about this attraction. I assume that this is a really nice attraction. If you share some images of this attractions, then I will explore this attraction.
Old 19-05-2016, 06:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sad1403
You have shared a really nice information about Latin Quarter. After reading, your aunt views about this attraction. I assume that this is a really nice attraction. If you share some images of this attractions, then I will explore this attraction.