Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Old 15-11-2015, 06:25 PM
Master
Hi there.

I'm replying to this on the back of another thread (I still cannot post links).

I have been using the PSB-7 Spirit Box for about 6 months now..and for the first couple of weeks, I couldn't hear much either.

Then, I heard a single voice come through over and above all the background radio noise and it was 'right, I got a lock on this now'.

Unfortunately, and as unfortunate as it is, quite a few people just cannot hear anything, and no matter how much they listen, or how hard they try, they still can't hear it.

I make the comparison of being 'colourblind to sound'.

However, it does take a lot of time, practice and above all, patience to use the Spirit Box.

I may do a session that goes for 20 minutes, but to play it back and subtitle it can take up to 8 hours.

I listen to each of my recorded sessions up to a dozen times through, to confirm I 'heard' what I actually 'heard'.

...and many times it's something a radio would not or could not possibly say or do..

...like telling me to "F(full word) off" or saying my full name, identifying held objects and saying full sentences comprising up to 8-10 words on a reverse sweep of the FM (not AM) band at 200 megacycles/second.

I have had 'the radio' identify family members by name when they enter a room while a session is in progress...I have had them predict future events and tell me what I have been doing during the day.

I have reached the conclusion that it isn't 'the radio'...but I don't believe I am speaking to ghosts/departed souls either.

In fact, I don't know what they are...they could even be my own thoughts being made audible through an electronic device (which is also pretty cool).

Don't believe what you see on Ghost Adventures!

Yes, a doorway 'opens up', but you get to decide just who/what you let through that doorway.

With any form of ITC communication, you must remain totally calm, logical and 'in control of the session' at all times. Never let the 'spirits' gain a foothold or an 'upper hand'.

I have had 6 months of stress-free usage of my Spirit Box and it can be a very handy tool...now, if I can only know what to actually fix with this tool.lol

All the best.
Old 15-11-2015, 09:03 PM
Master

Yea if you are hearing one of Gerorge Carlin's 7 words that the f.c.c. wonl allow on broadcast radio/t.v. its not from a reg. broadcast . I have an idea of building a recever tuned at 60 Hz. As I understand ghosts work at that freq. . All I could get is hum from house wiring and not ghosts .
Old 16-11-2015, 01:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
Yea if you are hearing one of Gerorge Carlin's 7 words that the f.c.c. wonl allow on broadcast radio/t.v. its not from a reg. broadcast . I have an idea of building a recever tuned at 60 Hz. As I understand ghosts work at that freq. . All I could get is hum from house wiring and not ghosts .
I'm getting so frustrated I can't post links. lol

Anyway, there's a video on Youtube, called "Spiricom Tones VLF Experiment" by Greg Manchester.

Actually, please go on Greg Manchester's channel and see what he's up to. The guy is a total spirit box genius!

I haven't found a frequency that ghosts work at yet, but I'm heading more higher up on the RF band/Electromagnetic Spectrum, almost up to where the Microwave frequencies start kicking in.

I say this because of a phenomenon called 'The Frey Effect' (look that one up). It's also called the Microwave Auditory Effect which uses pulses/clicks sent along the MW frequency to beam voices and messages directly into our auditory cortex (this could be another explanation as to how this box is working).

You could also try a germanium crystal diode in your VLF experiments (I am tossing up between this and the schottky diode).

I'll also provide the schematics for a total all-band receiver that picks up everything and all at once (including the Sinitsa Modification).

However...for now I am going to study some germanium spectogram analyses and work out the best aerial design for quantum resonance based on Spirik's experimental designs.

I always have to laugh at Tesla's Spirit Radio...it's like 'he was on the right track.....but'. lol

One thing notable...a few months ago, a 'radio' was something I just switched on and listened to...I knew nothing about electronics.

Now I feel like I'm channeling Frank's ghost or something...because head is full of all these diagrams and explanations...and my brain keeps on lapping it all up like a thirsty sponge.

Unfortunately, I can't do any 'fiddly work' due to my arthritis or I'd build a box myself. :(

All the best.
Old 16-11-2015, 01:46 AM
Master
I forgot to add something...60hz is the 'Utility Frequency' a lot of the world uses for their electric power supply and appliances...I don't think ghosts would come through on that frequency and even if they did, there would be so much interference due to the 'house wiring hum' that you probably wouldn't be able to hear anything anyway.
Old 16-11-2015, 04:34 AM
life.love.regret.

Did either of you listen to c2c last night? The guest was from your neck of the woods, desert rat. The box he was working with had some pretty incredible results. It was like an EVP show but without all of the open-to-interpretation audio
Old 16-11-2015, 05:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by life.love.regret.
Did either of you listen to c2c last night? The guest was from your neck of the woods, desert rat. The box he was working with had some pretty incredible results. It was like an EVP show but without all of the open-to-interpretation audio
Hi, I live in Australia and I don't listen to the radio at all, but I'll see if I can find an online version and have a listen. Thanks so much for telling me about it.
Old 16-11-2015, 06:00 AM
life.love.regret.

see if this link works for you. This was the guest from last night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0NYpWlbCTw
Old 16-11-2015, 06:02 AM
life.love.regret.

I don't know...it was more impressive on the show last night. Kind of seems like a stretch to me
Old 16-11-2015, 06:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by life.love.regret.
see if this link works for you. This was the guest from last night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0NYpWlbCTw
Thanks for the link. I have watched all of Steve's youtube videos many times over (including this one) and there are much better examples of his sessions out there, really.

I tried getting an online version of last night's show, but I have to be a member of c2c and it's going to cost money...money I don't have. lol
Old 16-11-2015, 06:32 AM
life.love.regret.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Thanks for the link. I have watched all of Steve's youtube videos many times over (including this one) and there are much better examples of his sessions out there, really.

I tried getting an online version of last night's show, but I have to be a member of c2c and it's going to cost money...money I don't have. lol

Yeah, c2c costs money now. Not worth it these days, in my opinion.
This was the first video I've seen of him. Never heard of him before last night but the audio was incredible last night. It's good to know this video wasn't really his best session.