Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Poetry

Old 06-02-2018, 12:08 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves

Anyway even if he is going through that, why do you see it as a problem? It is a pretty standard thing for us guys to do .

You're right, I can't say for sure that it's problematic for him.
I experienced things around the time my TF did - hair thinning and weight gain, judging by his pictures. Those are the only 2 I can prove.
I also experienced physical and emotional "malfunctions", including muscle pains, joint swelling, slumped posture, wanting youth back... I'm 35, no spring chicken, but I feel like I could be having his mid life crisis along with him. I also get feelings that don't "fit in" with the rest of my life because I'm busy and exhausted a lot, yet they push through in my down time.
That's all I've got to go on. lol

Have you experienced anything similar?
Old 06-02-2018, 12:33 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul.cimmerian
You're right, I can't say for sure that it's problematic for him.
I experienced things around the time my TF did - hair thinning and weight gain, judging by his pictures. Those are the only 2 I can prove.
I also experienced physical and emotional "malfunctions", including muscle pains, joint swelling, slumped posture, wanting youth back... I'm 35, no spring chicken, but I feel like I could be having his mid life crisis along with him. I also get feelings that don't "fit in" with the rest of my life because I'm busy and exhausted a lot, yet they push through in my down time.
That's all I've got to go on. lol

Have you experienced anything similar?

well unfortunately I'm not much help here... I haven't actually seen my TF in around 30 years and can't even be sure I know who she is to be able to find a picture. I assume she would be around 46 though, I'd be the older one for sure . All I have about her really is a strong sense of her presence... If I let her she'll chatter along in my head but mostly I'm too scared to allow telepathy.

I suppose some of the stuff I feel could be about her rather than me but I'm not really used to thinking that way and don't know how I'd even be able to tell the difference???????

as far as the stuff you describe I have some of it in common with your TF, which makes sense because I think you said he is about the same age as me? no thinning hair though. Or joint swelling (my dr checks for that all the time and keeps not finding it lol) (knock on wood).
Old 06-02-2018, 02:48 PM
Deactivated Account
It must be hard going through this for that long, and listening to the chattering. Was she talkative in person? Mine could talk your ear off!
I get a strong sense of presence too, I compare it to haunting me.
I'm always looking at/listening to men in his age group, like I'm some kind of weirdo, lol But I can't help being drawn to you dudes. hahahah
Knock on wood no arthritis for you!
Old 06-02-2018, 07:41 PM
Master

she only started chattering later on, she held her tongue for a long time. but even now I don't trust her to listen too closely to what she says. But sometimes if I do we get really intimate

I wouldn't call the presence scary in any way, it is kinda like having my favorite blankie!

anyway with her gone i'm always falling for different girls. So you aren't the only one interested in the opposite gender

Sorry you have to go through the symptoms of an older age now... it must be rough
Old 07-02-2018, 02:30 PM
Deactivated Account
I just had a deep thought, sorry to get off topic.
In the past, a wide variety of health issues were lumped together in one diagnosis called Hysteria. To sum it up, professionals thought everything from epilepsy, anxiety, schizophrenia or sadness from being widowed were connected to the same disease.
So maybe I shouldn't lump all my problems together as "Twin Flame stuff" when in fact it's something else entirely? Oh good now I get to second guess myself again!
I've pretty much given up on seeing my TF again, but one time he told me he wanted to retire close to the area I live. So I might possibly see him again...wouldn't that be something...
Do you think you will ever run into your lady again?
Old 07-02-2018, 04:01 PM
Master

Quote:
I just had a deep thought, sorry to get off topic.
In the past, a wide variety of health issues were lumped together in one diagnosis called Hysteria. To sum it up, professionals thought everything from epilepsy, anxiety, schizophrenia or sadness from being widowed were connected to the same disease.
So maybe I shouldn't lump all my problems together as "Twin Flame stuff" when in fact it's something else entirely? Oh good now I get to second guess myself again!
I've pretty much given up on seeing my TF again, but one time he told me he wanted to retire close to the area I live. So I might possibly see him again...wouldn't that be something...
Do you think you will ever run into your lady again?

no that is fine we about closed out what we were talking about and I didn't see how we could go on lol! As far as diseases... I'm not sure they are a 'disease'. Well they are in the sense that it makes you uneasy to have them lol! But I've seen enough of 'normalcy' to start wondering if it isn't just like putting cement over top of things... and diseases seem to make me 'vibrate' in various ways which is something I've taken as a good thing in general... of course I really don't know... but anyway I have so many diseases it would be a relief if I could just make them all the same thing! Then they would be easy to pick up and carry around!

yeah it is so dreamy the idea you could meet him then get along fine!

I dunno it seems impossible we would meet again with all the stuff I've heard.
My biggest reservation any more is she seems to like to betray my sensibilities, and that has even led to my death at inopportune times (in other lifetimes). Of course it isn't like I wasn't doing something that made me deserve it at the time... but still... it would be a real challenge to navigate with that tide, with those memories.

But at the same time there was a kinda waking dream once, before my second round of sorrows started that said I would meet someone, they would disappear for a long time, then they would be back. And kinda 'understand' if that makes sense? I liked that. I thought after meeting my TF it was about her, but, now I don't know as I later met someone else that it might apply to... the someone else gets a lot of play time in the synchronicities songbook they are playing for me... so... I don't know if I'm meant to see my TF again in this lifetime or not.

I'm sorry I talked so much about myself, I don't get to express myself in real life so if someone opens the door I just go crazy sigh.

edit - later I was curious about something you said. Do you have some of these illnesses too?

Last edited by FallingLeaves : 07-02-2018 at 07:43 PM.
Old 10-02-2018, 02:08 PM
Deactivated Account
Sorry I didn't reply sooner...technical difficulties with computer and brain...

Quote:
edit - later I was curious about something you said. Do you have some of these illnesses too?
Out of the ones I listed I have anxiety.

Quote:
My biggest reservation any more is she seems to like to betray my sensibilities, and that has even led to my death at inopportune times (in other lifetimes). Of course it isn't like I wasn't doing something that made me deserve it at the time... but still... it would be a real challenge to navigate with that tide, with those memories.
Do you mean you're caught up in a circle of karma?
Quote:
I'm sorry I talked so much about myself, I don't get to express myself in real life so if someone opens the door I just go crazy sigh.
No need to apologize!
Old 10-02-2018, 08:35 PM
Master

Quote:
Sorry I didn't reply sooner...technical difficulties with computer and brain...

Out of the ones I listed I have anxiety.

Do you mean you're caught up in a circle of karma?

No need to apologize!

I wondered what happend to you no problem!

anxiety is awful! That is the oldest thing I have that I knew about... I'm always wondering what I did wrong????? Or might do wrong if I goof up?????

well karma yeah, I keep demanding my own way but from what I can tell now that is totally the wrong thing to do. So I always get swatted with karma because I haven't learned not to act out yet. I'm such a child!

good news, my 'predicament' seems to be resolving itself. Got a few more days before I can see if what is happening will work out for sure though. It is such a relief to see it going so well, the last few days have been really tough... But i'm optimistic
Old 10-02-2018, 10:46 PM
Deactivated Account
Yes I find anxiety so emotionally crippling. I'm always wondering about the same things you mentioned, and I blame myself more than I should.

At least you've learned something from the past, live and learn they say!

I'm glad to hear you're optimistic now. Good luck with everything. :)
Old 11-02-2018, 02:39 AM
Master

Quote:
Yes I find anxiety so emotionally crippling. I'm always wondering about the same things you mentioned, and I blame myself more than I should.

At least you've learned something from the past, live and learn they say!

I'm glad to hear you're optimistic now. Good luck with everything. :)

i just saw some deer outside my house

well yeah I got the blame too... you are very lucky though, at least you weren't saddled with schizophrenia on top of the anxiety .

well it was a very hard fought lesson to learn what I was doing wrong, and I don't have much confidence as to how long I can remember it once I leave this body behind... I sense some rocky times ahead sigh...

hope you are having a nice weekend