Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 11-04-2018, 09:03 PM
Knower

Story of onions

There was a play about ancient colosseum fighters that i was watching and i noticed when they cooked, they used tons of onions.

Do onions mess with the chakra system, contributing to blockages that make it more difficult to see light.

Why would the owners of people who were forced to fight be given a heaping serving of onions in their diets ?

Did they also eat cabbage? Isn't sauerkraut made from cabbage? Wait, are all fermented foods supposed to be healthy?

What else have peoplw eaten throughout history that messed up the chakras, in particular the crown and sacral

Is sauerkraut one of these health ideas taken the natural supplement history by storm? How many other new items i wonder are similar? Whats the deal with ediamame? I can't figure that one out. And why is hummus, guacamole and other creamy treats bad for the 2nd and 3rd chakras?

Why do so many food products now contain so manu tasty additions. Stack upon stack upon stack of ingedients. Ranch! Now comes in buffalo, cucumber, cheddar bacon, coconut\ seasme\ general tap cat flavor, spicy wood, cilantro lime, and of course, fat free!

Why do we dip our food in this, only to become hungrier? Why did people use to separate their food?
Old 12-04-2018, 01:06 AM
badcopyink

Someone told a story about onions and it blew my mind.
They explained how our existence and reality is identical to an onion.

You keep peeling back layer after layer to get to the heart of the matter only to find out there isn’t a center. Only layers.....

Also to answer some of your questions about health would take a while.
To put it simply gut health is at the core of your health. Root veggies help lower chakras and lower organs
Food that grows higher up usually helps with upper or middle chakras. You can also go by color as well. In ancient Egypt they would fast for 40 days on each food color. In order Red to white.
For kicks you can check out the correlations to foods looking like the organs they help.
Tomatoes have four ventricles when cut properly. Walnuts look like a and pass nutrients to the brain.
Carrots look like an iris when sliced. Avocados take 9 months to grow and kinda look like a fetus.
Celery promotes bone marrow and bone health. They look like bones as well. Sauerkraut is loaded with live enzymes that help digest foods. Actually my go to directly after a water fast as the body flushed all enzymes during ketosis. I could keep going but I don’t want to bore everyone to sleep.

Also they didn’t have any diseases back then as they followed a mostly plant based diet and the shamans treated sickness with fasting and plants and herbs.