Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 17-10-2018, 03:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
When the soul leaves the body either through natural death or suicide.it goes into Healing it does not linger in between worlds,which some believe.and they are not reincarnated straight away with extra karma either, that is just scare mongering

Namaste

If this is so, I wonder what all those spirits are doing here in the non physical earth realm, and why I had to go in there to work with some of them?
Old 17-10-2018, 09:23 AM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
If this is so, I wonder what all those spirits are doing here in the non physical earth realm, and why I had to go in there to work with some of them?

all those spirits? How many is 'all'?

And you didn't HAVE to go "in there" with some of them - you chose to but if you really don't understand why then perhaps it would be better to find out?
Old 17-10-2018, 12:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by leadville
all those spirits? How many is 'all'?

And you didn't HAVE to go "in there" with some of them - you chose to but if you really don't understand why then perhaps it would be better to find out?
It depends which spirits we count, the angelic who are there to assist, I will not count, and they can not get stuck there. They are just pulled out if for some reason they become out of balance.

Then there are spirits who are there just, how can I say it, without making it to complicated, to mess things up for one reason or an other.
Then there is the main group who have partly crossed over yet for some reason, which there are several, have not completed the crossing over.
The latest estimates, according to the angelic, who keep track of it, is 3.5 billion.

In regards whether I have to or not, I go when I am asked, this is what we do.
Old 17-10-2018, 03:41 PM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
It depends which spirits we count, the angelic who are there to assist, I will not count, and they can not get stuck there. They are just pulled out if for some reason they become out of balance.

Then there are spirits who are there just, how can I say it, without making it to complicated, to mess things up for one reason or an other.
Then there is the main group who have partly crossed over yet for some reason, which there are several, have not completed the crossing over.
The latest estimates, according to the angelic, who keep track of it, is 3.5 billion.

In regards whether I have to or not, I go when I am asked, this is what we do.

Old 17-10-2018, 06:56 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayden_Greywolf
So, I find myself very upset with most people's theories on what happens to a soul after a suicide. People are quick to point out the grave consequences, such as being born again almost immediately with extra karmic baggage, or how it damages one's soul very badly. Rarely do they talk about recovery or love. I know personally this lack of understanding and compassion tends to make my feelings seem "wrong" or invalid. This has me wondering: What really happens to the soul after suicide? Is it really all gloom and doom?

My perspective is based on the countless of NDE's I've researched and mediumship events that I've studied.

The soul at it's core is made up of consciousness and that consciousness is webbed with the strings of love. When there is a deficiency in acknowledgement of that love, the soul has a difficult time letting go of pain and sadness and that can prevent the soul from reaching for the light.

The absence of light is darkness.? Darkness is not hell per say, but the experience can feel very hellish for the soul if it stays trapped under the weight of their unresolved issues - that's the darkness.

You see during our life review we learn to appreciate and empathize everyone we've ever encountered. That includes ourselves. Hence once where there was despair is then filled with the absolute love for the human that once was.

Hence suicide isn't a crime but it's treated more like an unfortunate event maybe even a tragic event that could have been prevented. I'm one of the few people here that don't prescribe to the western notion of Karma.

I believe karma is causality. What you put in is what you get out. If you take a life, you get death etc. However there is no bias in it. Another words just because you commit suicide doesn't mean you've obtained negative Karma. The result of suicide is the loss of the person you love, and is loved by others. Since the light is all about empathy, you empathize with the people who've been negatively affected by that death. You experience their pain.

However there is no judgement, and there is no punishment. There is only lessons and eventually resolution.
Old 17-10-2018, 09:45 PM
leadville

Just a note that accounts of near-death experiences may not illustrate the situation experienced after actual death.
Old 17-10-2018, 10:40 PM
Knower
Physical death by suicide can be a tricky one. There are those that premeditated their suicide and there are those that literally DID NOT realize they did it. The ones that did not realize they committed suicide initially have hard time crossing over. Some choose to stay “earthbound” for a bit. Depends on the spirit I suppose. It’s hard letting go of their human tendencies initially when death was so unexpected.

I have had some friends close to me committed suicide. It is such a difficult thing for the loved ones left behind and for the spirit. The spirit does have a lot of healing work to do as a result of taking their own life in addition to their healing work from their life review. Of course depending on the spirit.

When my father passed away (from cancer), he didn’t initially cross over. He didn’t want to leave my mom and some other personal reasons. He has now crossed over and is completely healed.

Rayden, I used to get upset too with the theories that implied that the soul “went to hell” due to suicide. I refused to believe that God would punish someone for that.
Old 18-10-2018, 12:09 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by leadville
Just a note that accounts of near-death experiences may not illustrate the situation experienced after actual death.

IMO they do. There is no time on the other side, hence even if a person was dead for just a minute or an hour it can feel like an eternity for them on the other side. What they experience is consistent with what Mediums and people who practice past-life hypnosis say about the afterlife.

So I look at the whole picture not just one account.

sf
Old 18-10-2018, 05:28 AM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulforce
IMO they do. There is no time on the other side, hence even if a person was dead for just a minute or an hour it can feel like an eternity for them on the other side. What they experience is consistent with what Mediums and people who practice past-life hypnosis say about the afterlife.

So I look at the whole picture not just one account.

sf

We'll have to agree to differ but near-death is near-death and not actual death. Experiences may be similar to a point but can't be exactly similar in all respects.

NDE accounts can, however, be helpful to introduce some individuals to the notion of survival beyond death.
Old 18-10-2018, 05:34 AM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanGoGurl
Physical death by suicide can be a tricky one. There are those that premeditated their suicide and there are those that literally DID NOT realize they did it. The ones that did not realize they committed suicide initially have hard time crossing over. Some choose to stay “earthbound” for a bit. Depends on the spirit I suppose. It’s hard letting go of their human tendencies initially when death was so unexpected.

I have had some friends close to me committed suicide. It is such a difficult thing for the loved ones left behind and for the spirit. The spirit does have a lot of healing work to do as a result of taking their own life in addition to their healing work from their life review. Of course depending on the spirit.

When my father passed away (from cancer), he didn’t initially cross over. He didn’t want to leave my mom and some other personal reasons. He has now crossed over and is completely healed.

Rayden, I used to get upset too with the theories that implied that the soul “went to hell” due to suicide. I refused to believe that God would punish someone for that.

I view 'suicide' only as someone deliberately ending their earth life BUT mental health issues or reactions to certain drugs may lead someone to end their life when they were too sick to be in full control.

Last edited by leadville : 18-10-2018 at 01:58 PM.