Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 09-08-2017, 04:13 PM
Master
Housing and Peanut butter - easy things to overlook, yet so instrumental in feeling safe and nourished! Well said DoublyVenomous and Badcopyinc.

Much gratitude today for the town I live in having two Psychic Development Schools!
Such opportunity for personal development and exploring other well established tool sets for retrieving unseen information!
Old 12-08-2017, 11:43 AM
Pathfinder

Today I'm grateful for coming into constructive terms with my habitual "expose the abuser regardless of my own well-being (so I won't be blamed for their stuff)" thinking in certain social circumstances. Although my intentions may be for common good, it causes too much public drama and personal stuff I'm better off without. Perhaps eventually I'll be less preoccupied with "what others want me to be vs. being myself as a whole", although not everytime it's safe to show every color of your personality.
Old 12-08-2017, 02:36 PM
Master
Good Insight DoublyVenomous, somethings doing things a different ways leads to new results.

Today I'm grateful for successful journeys and knowledge gained. The Universe is truly a marvelous surprising place!
Old 12-08-2017, 10:28 PM
Seeker

I'm grateful for the heartfelt conversation I had with my mom today...and the beautiful weather!
Old 13-08-2017, 06:29 PM
Deactivated Account

I am so grateful for all the free stuff I got in the mail today ..and unexpectedly! Love it, Love it, greatful greatful
Old 13-08-2017, 08:19 PM
Master
I'm grateful for potluck after Spiritualist Church today. Yummy!
Old 14-08-2017, 09:16 AM
Pathfinder

I'm grateful for my friend
Old 16-08-2017, 05:11 PM
Master
Such beautiful Gratitude's from everyone! <3 <3 <3

Today I'm grateful for Aunts who lived through the night despite doctors prognosis's.
Old 19-08-2017, 11:40 AM
Deactivated Account

^Best wishes/prayers with your family ♣

My deepest gratitude to the little 8 year girl who worked SO hard this past year A new and exciting life begins for her on Monday, so much to look forward to this coming year
Old 19-08-2017, 04:08 PM
Master
Thank you Clover, she passed over later that evening. She's Home now with the Angels.
Grats to you and the little 8 year old girl :)

Today I'm grateful for the sunshine so warm and the grass so green. It's such a beautiful day!