Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 03-02-2011, 10:14 PM
Medium_Laura

Pendulum learning videos

This is a good friend of mine. She as a 4 part series on how to use a pendulum.

Hope this finds you all well :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTPk9iEw0-s
Old 18-02-2011, 03:58 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
This is a good friend of mine. She as a 4 part series on how to use a pendulum.

Hope this finds you all well :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTPk9iEw0-s

This for me is so powerful because I never had an opportunity to even touch a pendulum... but, yesterday I went into a store and picked up a crystal and a pendulum was like calling out me almost.. and the gentleman in the store showed me how to use it... I was blown away like I was trying not to get too excited in the store but, it was powerful.

Thank you for this post because I didn't know you can make them.. How powerful is that.. I thought you had to buy them.. So this was so powerful for me you just don't know...

Thank you...

All The Glory BElongs To God Forever!
Old 18-02-2011, 04:31 PM
Medium_Laura

You're welcome :) I make them with beads and wire for my friends :) So nice!
Old 30-05-2011, 03:42 PM
Moggy

To thank you for posting your friend's videos, she is an absolute delight with her effervescent personality and the ability to deliver her knowledge in an easy-going fashion. I have put her lessons to use and am well pleased.
Old 30-05-2011, 03:43 PM
Medium_Laura

Thanks Moggy :)
Old 01-06-2011, 06:13 PM
sunshineofthesoul

Her videos helped me a lot when I first started learning how to use my Pendulum.
Old 30-06-2011, 01:27 AM
Kruise

Thanks for posting this link. Always great to learn new things even about things you thought you already knew about...:)
Old 30-06-2011, 02:06 AM
Toolite

I had to put the pendulum down because my will has too much to say.. And i can say I could also tell when the speaker changed .. do you notice that ?

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 01-07-2011, 03:31 AM
Medium_Laura

I use my higher self, so no, I don't let someone, anyone speak through it.
Old 10-07-2011, 12:53 AM
SenyxPanda

Thanks Laura for showing me to Amy so I could learn how to use a pendulum!