Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 13-09-2018, 07:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Courtesyofmind
An energy worker friend of mine informed me that my chakras are all closed up tight. Should they open on their own, or should I perform some exercises? Also, what are the impacts of having closed chakras as far as being in touch with my guides and angels / loved ones?

They are closed because there's a reason for it.Maybe your guardian angel-angels want to protect you from external influences..

Once you open a chakra,you can't close it..It shifts to the awakening state.
(And it's a painful experience)
Old 15-09-2018, 06:31 AM
bartholomew

Quote:
An energy worker friend of mine informed me that my chakras are all closed up tight. Should they open on their own, or should I perform some exercises? Also, what are the impacts of having closed chakras as far as being in touch with my guides and angels / loved ones?

Would you like an aura scan?
Old 20-09-2018, 03:33 PM
Knower

Most people have all chakras closed. Real opening a one chakra could take many years daily meditations on a one chakra only. See for example book The secret of the golden flower. Translantion by Richard Willhelm. Is free on net in pdf.
But, there is chakra Ajna named "Heavenly heart" and chakra Anahata a "fleshly heart".
When you really open a chakra so you obtain powers siddhis. Until you do not have siddhi powers, so you have none chakra open.
Old 02-10-2018, 10:59 PM
Seeker

Maybe getting some light would open or charge them. Raw food that is the same color as the chakra you want to open. Or getting sunlight. Or being next to a fire.
Old 11-10-2018, 06:55 PM
Master
Quote:

Most people start off with the first 3 chakras opened.

What most people call awakening is the opening of the 4th chakra because it is at this stage that you are able to feel energy.

For you I would recommend Bodhicitta Meditation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OEj...n&index=2&t=0s
Old 04-11-2018, 03:39 PM
Suspended

If you chakras are closed... you would be dead. The fact that you wrote those lines shows that you are still alive. If this guy was an energy worker.. for them is a closed chakra an chakra with to much, to less or painful energy which "could" be a blockage, a cord, emotional issues, sexual issues aso..

I don't know you current ability to feel energy but if you have foreign energy in your body, you can direct white light (visualize at least) through your body and you will either feel pressure, pain or a distinct situation you can't direct the energy through a certain part in your body, at those places is something then but not neccessary other souls or attachments.

As an advice start energy training with the books from Amorah Quan Yin which should bring you in a situation where you can tell for yourself if you have blockages or energy in your body. Just train once a day and let your body adjust to your upcoming abilities. Just an advice.

A "closed" chakra... seemed that most people understand, chakras you don't feel jet, as closed.
There is no really closed chakra, because you need them for live.