Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 02-02-2020, 05:30 PM
Master

Please bear with me as I clarify the ROTH parameters of various threads and the forum board.
Old 13-02-2020, 04:36 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siemens
Many of you have already realized that you are more than just a biological body consisting of atoms. Most of you have realized that there is something more behind your human existence, namely a probably endless existing part that gives rise to your conscious experience and outlives your physical death: the human soul.
But taking this as our premise: Why is it actually that (supernatural, non-atomic) souls exist? If a soul is capable of reincarnating, a soul must be a very complex entity. It has to have the ability to connect with matter in a very purposeful and complex way. It has to have the ability to connect to the most complex physical machine we know: the human brain. And it hast to be able to use a human body for the purpose of making worldly experiences.
I also think that when we are dead, i.e. in the beyond, we still have all the skills and abilities we currently have as humans: We, as souls in the beyond, can feel, perceive and think and act - just as we do on earth.

But why do our souls exist? Souls obviously have complex skills and therefore must have complex mechanisms inside themselves - or, in other words, souls must be complex mechanisms. For a complex mechanism to exist one out of two things is required: either a creator or a process of evolution. How could something complex else exist?
The fist explanation involves a problem: If god or “a creator” created souls, he himself had to be a very complex entity what would beg the question why he exists. So, all god-theories have no explanatory power but are circular reasoning instead.

This is why I prefer the second explanation: namely that our souls exist because there’s a kind of soul-evolution in the beyond thanks to which we, as souls, exist. Although the idea of a creator has no explanatory power I don’t rule out that there have been other souls (older souls evolved through soul-evolution) that once helped my soul to form. As well as we, as souls, might help younger souls (or diffuse clouds of energy) to come into existence. What do you think?

WOW!

I think you already have it pretty much figured out!!

A soul is a purely spiritual energy entity (A sphere.) that has smaller spheres of energy inside of it. These energies can be combined it various configurations to accomplish many tasks. After God had shown me that, I realized that my thinking was coming from the center of my soul, instead of 'up high" as I was used to feeling when in my physical body. That's because the soul is basically the total spiritual essence of who "you" really are. Think of it as you being a spiritual mind energy entity. In a pure soul state you can move your main point of consciousness all around within your soul. You can even learn how to divide your consciousness up and experience several things at once.

Your soul can only exist in the spiritual realm/universe and cannot directly effect anything in the physical realm/universe. So God created physical bodies as interfaces for the soul to interact with the physical realm/universe.

The soul will remain upon the physical realm/universe in as many physical body's life cycles as required until it has spiritually evolved enough to pass God's judgment and enter the spiritual realm/universe (What most call "Heaven".) and then spend all eternity spiritually evolving and taking ever greater responsibilities in God's plan for all souls.
Old 15-02-2020, 07:43 PM
Knower

Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siemens
Many of you have already realized that you are more than just a biological body consisting of atoms. Most of you have realized that there is something more behind your human existence, namely a probably endless existing part that gives rise to your conscious experience and outlives your physical death: the human soul.
But taking this as our premise: Why is it actually that (supernatural, non-atomic) souls exist? If a soul is capable of reincarnating, a soul must be a very complex entity. It has to have the ability to connect with matter in a very purposeful and complex way. It has to have the ability to connect to the most complex physical machine we know: the human brain. And it hast to be able to use a human body for the purpose of making worldly experiences.
I also think that when we are dead, i.e. in the beyond, we still have all the skills and abilities we currently have as humans: We, as souls in the beyond, can feel, perceive and think and act - just as we do on earth.

But why do our souls exist? Souls obviously have complex skills and therefore must have complex mechanisms inside themselves - or, in other words, souls must be complex mechanisms. For a complex mechanism to exist one out of two things is required: either a creator or a process of evolution. How could something complex else exist?
The fist explanation involves a problem: If god or “a creator” created souls, he himself had to be a very complex entity what would beg the question why he exists. So, all god-theories have no explanatory power but are circular reasoning instead.

This is why I prefer the second explanation: namely that our souls exist because there’s a kind of soul-evolution in the beyond thanks to which we, as souls, exist. Although the idea of a creator has no explanatory power I don’t rule out that there have been other souls (older souls evolved through soul-evolution) that once helped my soul to form. As well as we, as souls, might help younger souls (or diffuse clouds of energy) to come into existence. What do you think?

The soul is a heart. We were awakened out of love and a desire to share love with another.

When you love, your soul and frequency heighten.