Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Loving Tributes & Remembrance

Old 25-11-2010, 10:21 AM
shaya48

debbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by debbie.b
mamma, 4 months today since you passed away. it still doesn't seem real. people keep saying 'well at least she's not suffering' this is true but i don't like it when they say 'she's in a better place now' actually, no you're not. the better place is here still with us mamma. in this day & age 63 is no age to passing away. me & dadda still know you're about & he feels you next to him at times which is good for him as it gives him comfort. i'm doing the best i can for him & always will although he does tell me off when i try & boss him about like you did. lol
anyways, miss you & love you millions plus one mamma xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

HI DEBBIE,

LOTS OF COMFORTING HUGS FOR YOU AND YOUR DAD, PLEASE KNOW IN YOUR HEART YOU MUM IS AROUND YOU WITH HER LOVING PRESENCE.

I AM GLAD YOUR DAD FEELS YOUR MUM AROUND HIM THAT IS COMFORTING I KNOW, I FEEL MY SON AROUND ME TOO AND IT DOES BRING ME COMFORT IN SOME WAY AND YES IT WOULD BE BETTER IF HE WAS HERE WITH ME, JUST AS I KNOW YOU WANT YOUR MUM TO BE AND THATS VERY HARD EMOTIONALLY ON US. WE JUST WANT THEM BACK TO HOLD THEM AND BE WITH THEM.

JUST KNOW YOU WILL SEE YOUR MUM AGAIN, WE NEVER LOSE OUR LOVED ONES FOREVER THEY JUST GO ON AHEAD OF US WHEN THEY NEED TO AND WAIT IN A WONDERFUL WORLD OF LOVE, HAPPINESS, PEACE, BEAUTY AND ETERNITY, WHERE THEY ARE SAFE, FREE FROM ANY PAIN OR ILLNESS WORRY OR PROBLEMS.

UNTIL THEN YOUR MUM IS WATCHING OVER YOU BOTH WITH HER LOVE YOU CAN BE ASSURED OF THAT.

GODBLESS YOU BOTH. LOVE AND LIGHT SHAYA
Old 25-11-2010, 10:27 AM
Master
awww ...biggest hugs.....
In my job i deal with the elderly every day...it really brings my vulnerability home to me. I lost too many dear loved ones to know how it hurts. Blessings to you and your family
Old 25-11-2010, 10:35 AM
Master
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by debbie.b
thanks everyone. just left my dads & it's one of those days when all he can do is cry bless him. i have to stay strong for him cos i'm the only one he has got now.
he had a letter today from the funeral home, they have a special rememberance ceremony in december for all those who have died this year that they arranged funerals for & they send out invites to all the familes. i think this a great idea. dad wasn't sure about going but i've told him mamma would love it so we're both going.
once again....thanks xx

Bless you and your dad both, debbie. My mom was 63, too in '83 when she passed from a massive stroke...3 days later we took her off life support. It is such a shock. My heart goes out to you both.

Old 25-11-2010, 02:01 PM
debbie.b

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSpirit
awww ...biggest hugs.....
In my job i deal with the elderly every day...it really brings my vulnerability home to me. I lost too many dear loved ones to know how it hurts. Blessings to you and your family

thanks nightspirit. i too work with the elderly in a home for dementia with challenging behaviour. yes it does bring vulnerability home to you!
Old 25-11-2010, 02:03 PM
debbie.b

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaya48
HI DEBBIE,

LOTS OF COMFORTING HUGS FOR YOU AND YOUR DAD, PLEASE KNOW IN YOUR HEART YOU MUM IS AROUND YOU WITH HER LOVING PRESENCE.

I AM GLAD YOUR DAD FEELS YOUR MUM AROUND HIM THAT IS COMFORTING I KNOW, I FEEL MY SON AROUND ME TOO AND IT DOES BRING ME COMFORT IN SOME WAY AND YES IT WOULD BE BETTER IF HE WAS HERE WITH ME, JUST AS I KNOW YOU WANT YOUR MUM TO BE AND THATS VERY HARD EMOTIONALLY ON US. WE JUST WANT THEM BACK TO HOLD THEM AND BE WITH THEM.

JUST KNOW YOU WILL SEE YOUR MUM AGAIN, WE NEVER LOSE OUR LOVED ONES FOREVER THEY JUST GO ON AHEAD OF US WHEN THEY NEED TO AND WAIT IN A WONDERFUL WORLD OF LOVE, HAPPINESS, PEACE, BEAUTY AND ETERNITY, WHERE THEY ARE SAFE, FREE FROM ANY PAIN OR ILLNESS WORRY OR PROBLEMS.

UNTIL THEN YOUR MUM IS WATCHING OVER YOU BOTH WITH HER LOVE YOU CAN BE ASSURED OF THAT.

GODBLESS YOU BOTH. LOVE AND LIGHT SHAYA

shaya, it's funny cos my uncle (mammas brother) lives in mandurah too. my mamma was diagnosed with cancer when they were on holiday there in april.
thanks for your thoughts