Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 09-04-2012, 03:40 PM
Master

I am crystal and I spoke very late due to my umbelical cord being wrapped around my throat when I was born, but my cousin, who is also a crystal is around six to seven monthes old and can repeat just about any word we speak, and shes been doing that since she was about 4 months. (Her first words were dada, mom, baba(bottle) , Emma (herself) , Ashley (me) , ya, and she likes to say I got it and up! when she wants up or to stand up (she never crawled (me neither) but it's strange to see a baby go from sitting and lying to walking upright and rolling around. As for the other, newer kinds I have heard about them, but they have been around for a while now. My aunt's twins are both rainbows and it's quite intriguing to watch them grow. (My family is full of odds and ends, but we also have your magentas, blues, and other colors too

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 09-04-2012, 04:16 PM
iolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnAPath
It's amazing that you are on this board, yet claim there is nothing special about you. You say you're a dirt child, I say horray. Honestly, not everyone comes from another world, many of us are "of the earth". Be proud that you have a spark of mother earth within you, and that you can truly feel at home here.

OnAPath..

Don't be put off by IQ, he likes to have fun with threads on the Indigo, Crystal & Star Children forum.
Old 09-04-2012, 05:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
i'm a dirt child. there's nothing special about me. lol

Nice one stInQy !! , ....... though don't believe that for a minute. You're special to Me.
Old 09-04-2012, 06:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazarus72
Nice one stInQy !! , ....... though don't believe that for a minute. You're special to Me.

LOL ((hugs)) Laz. well, you know barely evolved primates such as myself can't help but fail to recognize and appreciate the wondrous awesomeness of all the Specialty Children who descend from on high to enlighten us. uncultured savage is what we are, so lacking in intellectual acuity and spiritual sensitivity it's a mystery why these higher beings of assorted colors and precious materials bother to lower themselves, especially considering the indignities they suffer on this primitive backwater planet.

i guess said higher beings will just have to forgive me for being unimpressed while waiting for them do or say something impressive that hasn't been done or said before by mere Earthlings.
Old 09-04-2012, 07:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
LOL ((hugs)) Laz.

well, you know barely evolved primates such as myself can't help but fail to recognize and appreciate the wondrous awesomeness of all the Specialty Children who descend from on high to enlighten us.

Thanx, it's nice to be appreciated.

uncultured savage is what we are, so lacking in intellectual acuity and spiritual sensitivity it's a mystery why these higher beings of assorted colors and precious materials bother to lower themselves, especially considering the indignities they suffer on this primitive backwater planet.

Hey, it's a durdy job .......

i guess said higher beings will just have to forgive me for being unimpressed while waiting for them do or say something impressive that hasn't been done or said before by mere Earthlings.

Anything less would be a travesty !!

(forgive Me, i'm having a goofy day )

Old 09-04-2012, 08:14 PM
Natalia

Each and every child is special. ALL children.
Old 09-04-2012, 08:15 PM
Natalia

Each and every child is special. ALL children.
Old 10-04-2012, 02:02 AM
skeptical

All life is special, all matters. And I still have not a clue what rainbow children are....the concepts of indigo and crystal ones are vague as I do no see what distinguishes them from others with open gifts. I have seen nothing to show they are different.

LOL dirt children....
Old 11-04-2012, 01:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadedragon
I am crystal and I spoke very late due to my umbelical cord being wrapped around my throat when I was born, but my cousin, who is also a crystal is around six to seven monthes old and can repeat just about any word we speak, and shes been doing that since she was about 4 months. (Her first words were dada, mom, baba(bottle) , Emma (herself) , Ashley (me) , ya, and she likes to say I got it and up! when she wants up or to stand up (she never crawled (me neither) but it's strange to see a baby go from sitting and lying to walking upright and rolling around. As for the other, newer kinds I have heard about them, but they have been around for a while now. My aunt's twins are both rainbows and it's quite intriguing to watch them grow. (My family is full of odds and ends, but we also have your magentas, blues, and other colors too
Maybe you were just delayed in speech due to the cord and that's all it was. My daughter's speech was delayed for a long time. I have no idea why. But she has some learning disabilities but not severe. (she's not retarded). My first born son started speaking in sentences before he was 1. Long sentences. I don't consider any of my kids crystals, rainbows, platinum. The idea sounds ludicrous.
Old 12-04-2012, 06:56 AM
Skins_Princess

How much more advanced would rainbow/platinum children be?