Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 19-01-2018, 02:07 PM
Badcopyinc

What is the middle card?

deck is 1JJ

Im learning with this deck and comfortable with the ryder but cant sort out what that middle card is comparing to?

any help or links to breakdowns would be helpful there's probably going to be more card in the deck i dont know.

Last edited by Badcopyinc : 19-01-2018 at 05:14 PM.
Old 19-01-2018, 04:00 PM
Master
No idea what 1JJ is? It looks like you tried to post a picture but it isn't there... Not on my end anyways, so I can't be of any help.
Old 19-01-2018, 05:14 PM
Badcopyinc

that better?
Old 19-01-2018, 06:13 PM
Badcopyinc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ay8M29m0iGI

ACE of cups just in case anyone else is a total noob like me using french vintage decks!
Old 19-01-2018, 06:15 PM
Master
i wz tolds by ths lady iv only met her a few tism wen iv bean in her shoppp she tld me dnt go by boooks on taretss go by pic on thm coz mor u reed pic on thm mor u get na anserss u will
sorry if i aed thngs wong

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 19-01-2018, 06:30 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
i wz tolds by ths lady iv only met her a few tism wen iv bean in her shoppp she tld me dnt go by boooks on taretss go by pic on thm coz mor u reed pic on thm mor u get na anserss u will
sorry if i aed thngs wong

I completely agree. the more i learn the more i start feeling the answer thats why i chose this deck the photos have less detail being from the 70's and its in french. so it forces me to feel the image out more than read the meaning.

in time i wont need to look any up but for now i still do just to help burn them into memory.

but the ace of cups one is helping me. a friend asked me how to handle someone who believe that being spiritual the way we are on this site is satanic. and this was the three cards that came up
Old 19-01-2018, 07:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcopyinc
I completely agree. the more i learn the more i start feeling the answer thats why i chose this deck the photos have less detail being from the 70's and its in french. so it forces me to feel the image out more than read the meaning.

in time i wont need to look any up but for now i still do just to help burn them into memory.

but the ace of cups one is helping me. a friend asked me how to handle someone who believe that being spiritual the way we are on this site is satanic. and this was the three cards that came up

im plesed ths lady giv me hts info reed pic mor thn book coz pic givs u bigst anserss it duz

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 20-01-2018, 05:58 AM
Master

Haha, legit wasn't sure the '1JJ' thing was real until I googled this. Apparently the full name is '1JJ Swiss Tarot' and the two J's refer to Jupiter and Juno, for anyone playing at home. It's a Marseilles variant.

If you like cards with less detail, have you ever tried working with an oracle deck? Alternatively Fountain Tarot is a great one for less detail
Old 21-01-2018, 11:10 PM
Deactivated Account

Ace cups is emotional fulfilment and happiness coupled with a fresh start in the fool, this is likely a significant new beginning for you which may manifest in your life as a job which brings you spiritual satisfaction or the start of a new relationship perhaps but whatever it is it's all good.

Justice rx next to ace suggests you may be treated unfairly in a relationship at present, there may be arguments, false accusations and bias. If this is correct the cards suggest you are leaving this situation/relationship.
Old 22-01-2018, 12:10 AM
Master

why did you get that deck lol

ace of cups, present situation. new emotional beginning. you'll come into a new experience that will begin a flow of newness in emotions. like when you meet someone new, youve not met before and it's all at the start. could go in any direction emotionally. its new either way.