Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 27-03-2019, 05:25 PM
Newbie ;)

How does one know you’re an Indigo child?

Hi there

I had my Akashic Records read by someone who said even though I am in my early forties I may still be an Indigo Child as I may have been from one of the earlier waves.

Truth is, everything I have read about them doesn’t seem to resonate too much. But there are bits and pieces that do.

Is it possible this person was wrong (I don’t know how Akashic Records are read)

Please and thank you.
Old 27-03-2019, 06:29 PM
Seeker

Don't be attached by names, you can't really fit all souls in a box and say "that's it". From what I can tell, indigos are supposed to be the first wave of new sensitive souls that come populate this modern age, from indigos on ( wouldn't be calling anyone else too many names as they do now. First, if you're here and you're 45 you're probably indigo, considering you even have interest for this kind of stuff and you've done your akashic reading that's a sign. Don't doubt what was read in your akashic records, I would say to trust in God and release your intention to know, you might have a dream where you read yourself your akashic records. In dreams they mostly come as an library. I think that's what will really tell what you are, are you able to stop looking for outer sources and trust in your instincts, intuitions, dreams and simbolycal signs? You're 45, how have you lived most of your life? Have you felt outcast? Were you always more sensible than others? These simple questions can already tell, the difference is subtle but don't forget your generation was one of the most destructive of all, so just to be here might be a sign you're an indigo, las they like to call it.
Old 27-03-2019, 08:09 PM
Deactivated Account

I think the more you muse on it the more you should be able to feel the truth of who you are. That's how I realised I was Indigo and Pleiadian, it just takes time and patience and going with your feelings. That's how it was for me anyway
Old 28-03-2019, 10:12 PM
Deactivated Account
For me it was as though lots of puzzle pieces were falling Into place about my childhood upbringing and strange behaviors I expressed very naturally from a very young age.
During my awakening I kept seeing all these pieces which fit together to form a more multi-dimensional picture of my being.
When I started to look back into my souls blueprint for this life and all the strange behaviors I expressed as a kid... I stared to remember how I had signed up to very much upset systems which are too rigid and controlling... Or at least help them crumble Lol... It was an inside job.
Though that was the 90's wave... The earlier indigo would have been laying the foundations for future waves as it usually goes with these master plans muhahahaha.
Hehe... Is indigo pride a trait of being indigo? It should be... Rebels with a cause... Mission accomplished lol.
Old 16-05-2019, 05:13 PM
Master
Maybe they were wrong, if you don't feel as if you are one, then you are probably right, we are all encoded with what we are from birth. This is why some things resonate for some people and not others.
Old 26-05-2019, 11:53 AM
Newbie ;)

I'm 43 and an Indigo. I have always rebelled. I was what my parents called a difficult child, too clever for my own good!

The schools were always "she is such a lovely child but ..........."

I question everything, I will not accept no or even ignorance as answers or defence. I research and learn and try to impart my knowledge on to others (hubby says I am pushy), but I call it grit and determination. I set myself a goal and go for it. As i have got older I have mellowed out a bit, I am still changing and can feel that I have so much more to absorb and grow and show others the way. I go on marches and protests. When I lived in Canada one of the elders from the First Nations stated "this is your Rainbow child". They were speaking about my eldest who was born in 2002. He is gentle and kind, suffers from depression as he finds the world cruel at times and does not understand why people cannot just get along. He always wants to help, and would love to open an image sanctuary for snakes and corvids.
Old 11-06-2019, 05:26 PM
Guide
I posted the starseed quiz in another thread. I don't remember which one but that might be a good place to start if you are interested in researching.

It is hard to find but there is one that is better than the others that I have researched. I will find it and post it here, but I don't have time now to look for it.

Edit:
Well, I have stars on the brain today. You are asking about Indigo. There are a lot of books written about it, see if you can read some and then decide for yourself, don't let someone else tell you who you are.
Old 05-07-2019, 09:25 AM
Newbie ;)

I deciphered my name (convert letters to number) and find out I'm called for duty