Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 12-04-2014, 07:18 PM
Hermes

Quote:
Originally Posted by thistle
SCHOOL!... maybe you and your friend should wait awhile until you are a little older, before playing serious mind games.

In my opinion, not everyone can do telepathy. I don't see it as a natural part of the human psychology. Imagine what it would be like if 6.6 billion people were all chattering to each another telepathically KABOOM!...thank heavens telepathy is something that must be learnt and practiced, just like any other skill one might require.

If you and your friend are really determined to enter into a telepathic relationship then my advice would be, "Know Thyself", first.

t.

Telepathy is evolution. In teh end everyone will be telepathic. The question is how will our attention work at that time. Right now we are so scatter brained yes, " KABOOM" is right. But in the future the only thing you are aware of telepthaic or not is what is in your minds eye or attention. So 6.6 billion years from now telepathy will be as common as calling someone on your cell phone.
Old 12-04-2014, 08:39 PM
Tsuga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermes
Telepathy is evolution.
For telepaths, maybe. I wouldn't suppose telepathy is human evolution as a whole.
Why communicate spiritually when a cell phone can do the job far more efficiently?

Ironically, I had to go out tonight to top up my phone. A friend in Leeds has been trying to reach me. He's a builder by trade and I was just thinking if I'd suggested telepathy instead of spending cash on phone bills, he might say something like - "You wot! Ah you avin a laf!!"

t.