Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > The Sanctuary

Old 27-01-2018, 04:36 AM
Suspended
What's made you a better person?

Nevermind ???
Old 03-02-2018, 08:03 AM
Master

Trying to see life from another's point of view, I emphasis the word 'Trying' here lol. And not just strangers either, although that is a good thing to do but close up personal relationships are where you find out how Enlightened and Compassionate you are or you are not as the case may be. Another thing that makes me a better person is elevating people's moods through singing and playing guitar, sharing poetry sometimes with others. Embracing deep quietness and a genuine views and angles of Wholeness that are shared by the human race in general, those moments make me happy and make me more open...good question thanks for asking. Joe.

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Old 03-02-2018, 06:56 PM
Deactivated Account
People who saw the truth of me during those times of darkness and despair... (the real me underneath the suffering).
Which in turn gave me the ability to truely take the time to see others for who they really are also.
Old 03-02-2018, 07:28 PM
Master
Bunny

Gratitude :). And self-responsibility.
Old 03-02-2018, 07:30 PM
Master
im stilll tryn 2 be a betrr persn i am

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 04-02-2018, 07:32 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
People who saw the truth of me during those times of darkness and despair... (the real me underneath the suffering).
Which in turn gave me the ability to truely take the time to see others for who they really are also.

Very interesting angle of truth, thanks for sharing

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Old 04-02-2018, 07:46 AM
Eelco

Marriage and becoming a father of 6 peeps.
Keeps me grounded and gives me all the spiritual practise I need in a way I have to stay present.

With Love
Eelco
Old 04-02-2018, 03:32 PM
Master
i try 2 be a betr pepsrsn i do my prob is i dnt thng im gud enfuf for pepepl i do la c confendses i do evry tim i get a but of confises in me i seam 2 loooze it agan

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 04-02-2018, 03:54 PM
Deactivated Account
Dear jo, I do not know you in person, but I think you are a caring, warm-hearted, wonderful individual. You ARE good enough for others, you probably just have no one near you who really understands you and appreciates you.
You are wonderful and just awesome. You deserve to be loved. You should love yourself a bit more. You are far more than just your body, your job, your brain or what others or society make you think you are. You are awesome.
Old 20-02-2018, 01:52 AM
Pathfinder

Being broken up with has made me a better person. As much as it hurts, I feel like my capacity for love expands with every breath I take. I live with more compassion, empathy, and kindness for others now. I'm grateful for this experience.