Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 12-10-2010, 04:16 PM
Elijah

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Some day you may discover the real teachings of Jesus.

Each person is a Christ, A Divine Soul.

John
Hi,
I totally agree.. In my own words I would say there is only Christ-nature.. the very ground of being.
The same ground of being the Buddhist call Buddha-nature.
So one cannot possibly be this or that, because there is only this.
Old 12-10-2010, 04:45 PM
grazier

Color

Quote:

John

per se John.

Blessings

grazier
Old 12-10-2010, 04:49 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by grazier
I agree every child is a child of God but not necessarily a Son of God. A Son of God is a High Spiritual Estate, a Christ. A Divine Soul.

He's right. We are all God's children but a "son of God" is what Jesus was. It's just a different term to denote one of God's divine offspring which humans are not, not until we ascend anyway.
Old 12-10-2010, 06:57 PM
Elijah

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin
He's right. We are all God's children but a "son of God" is what Jesus was.
It's just a different term to denote one of God's divine offspring which humans are not, not until we ascend anyway.
Hi,
To me Jesus simply pointed to the true nature of our being.
In my view our true nature has no distinctions, it's not my nature, your nature or Jesus' nature.
Simply the undivided ground of being which man has called God.
As such it is funny to me to think that one could be more directly divine than another since there are no two things in reality.
Old 13-10-2010, 02:04 PM
grazier

Color

Quote:

John

Agreed every one is a Divine Soul and a potential Christ.

Jesus was a teacher/Mystic but he wasn't and isn't the only one. What about Thoth, Osiris, Plato, Philo, Socrates, Mohammed, Buddha, Abraham, Moses, Plutarch, among others - and the modern teachers/mystics like Edgar Cayce, Mary Baker Eddy, Mme Blavatsky, Rod Steiner, Schwedenborg, Anna Kingsford, Alice Bailey, Brother Mandus, John Todd Ferrier, Joel Goldsmith, Henry Thomas Hamblin, to name but a few - and then there are those beyond the veil/on the other side, collective consciousnesses that teach us like White Eagle, Silver Birch, Chan, Michael, Seth etc.
These are just a few of our teachers on both sides. They were, and are, all great teachers/mystics, Revealers of Divine Wisdom - Revealers of the Mysteries of God/Source/Creator and the Cosmos and Universe.

Blessings

grazier
Old 13-10-2010, 07:20 PM
Guide
Quote:
Agreed every one is a Divine Soul and a potential Christ.

Jesus was a teacher/Mystic but he wasn't and isn't the only one. What about Thoth, Osiris, Plato, Philo, Socrates, Mohammed, Buddha, Abraham, Moses, Plutarch, among others - and the modern teachers/mystics like Edgar Cayce, Mary Baker Eddy, Mme Blavatsky, Rod Steiner, Schwedenborg, Anna Kingsford, Alice Bailey, Brother Mandus, John Todd Ferrier, Joel Goldsmith, Henry Thomas Hamblin, to name but a few - and then there are those beyond the veil/on the other side, collective consciousnesses that teach us like White Eagle, Silver Birch, Chan, Michael, Seth etc.
These are just a few of our teachers on both sides. They were, and are, all great teachers/mystics, Revealers of Divine Wisdom - Revealers of the Mysteries of God/Source/Creator and the Cosmos and Universe.

Blessings

grazier

Hi There this isn't a question about mystics, teachers, or even revealers. It's a question about sons of God posted in the Christianity forum.
Old 13-10-2010, 07:21 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elijah
Hi,
To me Jesus simply pointed to the true nature of our being.
In my view our true nature has no distinctions, it's not my nature, your nature or Jesus' nature.
Simply the undivided ground of being which man has called God.
As such it is funny to me to think that one could be more directly divine than another since there are no two things in reality.

That's where you're wrong. There is actually separation between things that are God and things that aren't god. God is everywhere but he is not everything.
Old 13-10-2010, 07:53 PM
Master
Quote:
That's where you're wrong. There is actually separation between things that are God and things that aren't god. God is everywhere but he is not everything.

Then how do you explain the concept that God has Unconditional Love for All Things. In my view, God is everything. A true example of Self Love.

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 13-10-2010, 09:44 PM
Elijah

Quote:
That's where you're wrong.
There is actually separation between things that are God and things that aren't god.
God is everywhere but he is not everything.
Hi,
What would you say is God against that which is not God & what separates them?
To me it's a very strange notion.. but then again I don't believe in God.

Last edited by Elijah : 13-10-2010 at 10:31 PM.
Old 16-10-2010, 11:00 PM
Royalite

Quote:
Who are the Sons of God?

I understand the Sons of God as the Souls born directly from the Source into human types, form or level, whilst those that come up from the animal kingdom are the Sons of Man, the Children of the Planet.

The Sons of the Gods are the Sons of Man ascended.

What are your thoughts?

Blessings

grazier

Very insightful! I've never looked at it this way. But I can see where you get that. I remember I was reading the New Testament with Jesus and he was talking about who the Sons of God are. From what he said, it seems to fit with what you said.

But then it could also be that the Sons of God are the Sons of God because we all descended from Adam (which means man) who was created by God.