Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 03-09-2017, 08:16 PM
Seeker

Confessions of a Spirit - pieces to the puzzle (part 9)

I think its very possible this whole situation was planned over 6000 years ago by Jehovah himself...A beautiful plan to to create "enlightened beings" as to good and evil so they can become productive spiritual beings in the new world the big guy upstairs created for them...After my initial kundalini awakening 53 years ago i was put through an "automatic writing " sequence and sat down and this writing just started coming out of me for the first time and what was written was that one angel had taken another apart in the spirit world and there was no place there for them to live so a place was created for them on this planet and they became our Adam and Eve...And had Eve not eaten the apple she did from the tree of conscience..with knowledge of good and evil...none of this would have ever taken place...We would have no knowledge of the "tree of knowledge" in the way we do now...Neither of the "tree of conscience" or neither the kundalini pathway within us to teach us the difference and what we are really capable of and designed to do as spiritual beings...So seemingly one could consider this life here is one really big beautiful school to learn the difference...There is a ton of proof to support this along the way ...As far as eastern religions and cultures go there seems to be a female aspect to the kundalini process also...I believe she is referred to as the "goddes kundalini" and that she has a part to play in the kundalini process concerning knowledge of good and evil...Its even said that Satan himself must answer to her concerning his doings separating the good from the evil within beings...it would appear that it is his job to support the evil within beings...to separate the evil from the good within the hearts of beings...Not all hearts are of gold...Some are evil...A beautiful plan from the very beginning to provide spiritual beings with a free will and the knowledge of good and evil , to enhabit the spirit world...Who would have thought that the ending could be just as beautiful as well...At least for those his hearts of gold whom deserve it among the Jews and Gentiles...upon this planet...Moses wrote somewhere that there is a star in the universe called "kolob" and that the whole universe traveled around that star...and that each revolution counted as a thousand years on this planet...If so we have burned up almost 6000 years here already...I think its pretty safe to say that we are now in the end times...According to all that was written...and the things that are happening now...Even modern science and spiritual things are coming together...and starting to support each other...If you look at the science of DNA...There is only 12% of our DNA that is yet to be explored and understood...The biggest majority of beings in this science agree that this 12% contains things pertaining to spiritual things within us..They have even traced our DNA back to Eve herself...I believe Hitler tried to cut the blood line of David so the prophecy written in the Bible could not come true...I think he figured If he killed all the Jews to end the blood line of David he could start out a new generation of beings not subject to the prophecy of Jehovah...And change the destiny of the beings on this planet...He did not succeed and i don't think Jehovah is very happy with what he did at all...Im sure it affected his fate there in the spirit world somehow...There are many things going on around the planet today...One button pushed and poof a whole culture is gone...Since 1960 disasters on this planet have skyrocketed way beyond anything we have ever dreamed possible...look up the data yourself...I don't think the big guy upstairs is going to wait forever if everything he wrote is true...I also find it amazing the attempt being made to calcify the pineal gland among beings on this planet...A mass effort by many countries including the USA here...Apparentely there are those whom don't like the idea of beings understanding and accessing higher levels of consciousness...I think its safe to say that the pineal gland is directly connected to our spiritual side in that its somehow connected to the kundalini process within us all...It seems they are loading our bodys up with fluoride in our food and water supplies...even the toothpaste we use ...They know that fluoride gathers the metals in our body and stores them around the pineal gland causing it to calcify and no longer work...I find it extremely interesting that we are provided with another pathway in the end times...to open chakras so that we can still experience gifts like the opening of the third eye...And gaining knowledge and understanding there of ...At least for his precious Jews and Gentiles..A spiritual path to follow as a guide for those who desire fulfillment of his promises here in the end times...A beautiful plan to separate his hearts of gold from others and keep his promise just like he said he was going to do..Written in his own words in the first three pages of revelations...i have put many pieces of this puzzle on the table for all to see ...And yet there are still more to come...Thank you all for taking the time to read my posts..I will continue to post more as i go along ...Everyone have a great day... neemish
Old 04-09-2017, 01:51 PM
Knower

When you said Eve ate an Apple .....you lost me.
Old 04-09-2017, 10:55 PM
Seeker

When Eve ate the apple in the garden of Eden of the tree of conscience having knowledge of good and evil...( Eve was instructed not to eat from Jehovah himself in that if she did she would surely die)...In the garden of Eden they could have lived without death...And in doing so she started the ball rolling in that from then on they were subject to life and death as we are today...That act made them mortal beings...and subject to all the things mortal beings are subject to on this earth...They were taken from the garden and the entrance was closed and a double edged sword was placed at the entrance...If that had not happened we would know nothing about the tree of knowledge, or the tree of conscience, or knowledge of good and evil...Or the pathway back in to the spirit world...To enter back in at the front gate as we are designed to do...Its because she ate the apple that we now understand..Had that not happened we probably would not be here as we are today...having the knowledge we do.. concerning this... neemish
Old 04-09-2017, 11:39 PM
Seeker

Had Eve not disobeyed Jehovah by eating the (apple) fruit of the tree of conscience they would probably still be living happily in the garden of Eden and the cycle of life and death would never have started .. and none of us would be here ..I think it was the plan from the very beginning...to create beings here on this planet..A place for spirits to reside within to fulfill their destiny to becoming enlightened beings to enter back into the spirit world...beings with knowledge of good and evil...I hope this adds to your understanding of what i wrote concerning this... neemish
Old 07-09-2017, 06:19 AM
Lorelyen

I have to say I'm not good with walls of text but DNA stood out.

I think you'd have a job and a half tracing DNA back to Eve unless you can exhume Her body to check. True according to the Bible we're all incestuously related!

This 6000 years bit does come with the scent of JW beliefs.

(PS I haven't read anything like all of your sermon(s) because of the walls-of-text thing.)

Old 11-09-2017, 10:12 PM
Master
It's the internet dude, there is enough evidence to support the theory that a flying spaghetti monster created us all to become his tasty meatballs.

Sarcasm aside I don't see a lot of logic to your writing. There is a massive amount of "I think" followed by looking for evidence to support the theory you already hold as true in your mind.

I sympathize because I've been in your shoes before. With my first spiritual awakening I began to write a lot of quotes and spiritual wisdom to share with others. Around 113 pages actually, so I know how hard it can be to step back. However I think stepping back would do you a lot of good right now.
Old 26-10-2017, 04:45 PM
Knower

a grand opening of the truth you feel is to unravel is to be upon the grace of creation of our universe. What was written by bearers of a grand divinity to what is the divine light of his grace it was to their knowledge that all records of their divine insight was to never be transcribed for the age of man it was to be given forth to the creation of mankind. Also things given by your age of what is to the puzzle of what he that you speak of You believe he is not happy with our journey thus far. The bible is a series of diaries spread over time I can assure you He is in his truth known of mankind's continual desire to give forth knowledge gathered by the age of Man and to then give its value of truth a dwelling within a ranking system. also to give mention of his Name Known to Mankind I respect that you are very sincere be careful in your journey for much has been rewritten.
Old 26-10-2017, 05:03 PM
Knower

Permission to construct a text to give glory to his truth of creation it was to be only a partial translation for it was only half written in a transcript of mans languages the remainder of inscriptions could never be understood by anyone except the bearer of the divine grace it is of his knowledge of the divine truth that would give it its truthful completion why do you think the bible has so many different aspects of truth unknown
Old 27-10-2017, 10:37 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by neemish
And had Eve not eaten the apple she did from the tree of conscience..with knowledge of good and evil...none of this would have ever taken place...We would have no knowledge of the "tree of knowledge" in the way we do now...
Much of the old Testament in the Bible is a rewrite of the Sumerian myths, if you take the Bible as the source of truth and/or as historically correct then confusion will reign and you'll never find answers. The Biblical Garden of Eden was situated in the Tigris/Euphrates valley and the God/Satan don't eat the fruit/eat the fruit is Enki and Enlil slugging it out between them. 'God on high' is based on Marduk.

Quote:
Moses wrote somewhere that there is a star in the universe called "kolob" and that the whole universe traveled around that star...and that each revolution counted as a thousand years on this planet...
Kind of, it's actually a back hole but Moses didn't have a telescope.

Quote:
If you look at the science of DNA...There is only 12% of our DNA that is yet to be explored and understood...The biggest majority of beings in this science agree that this 12% contains things pertaining to spiritual things within us..
Not so much Spiritual, science is pretty sure our DNA contains the memory of our ancestors.

Quote:
They have even traced our DNA back to Eve herself...
Not Eve herself because Eve wasn't Eve. Eve was created from Adamu, whose name in Akkadian means 'created from the red earth' - incidentally the Biblical and Mayan creation myths (as well as the Deluge tale) are surprisingly similar. Genetically it's been traced back to a female hominid from Africa and it was an anomaly. After that the bloodlines gets really silly because it seems there are quite a few 'superior' ones, including what's thought to be the Annunaki bloodline. Since you've mentioned Hitler and bloodlines, Caucasian genes and especially blonde hair and blue eyes are anomalous and have never been explained by science.

Quote:
I also find it amazing the attempt being made to calcify the pineal gland among beings on this planet...A mass effort by many countries including the USA here...Apparentely there are those whom don't like the idea of beings understanding and accessing higher levels of consciousness...I think its safe to say that the pineal gland is directly connected to our spiritual side in that its somehow connected to the kundalini process within us all...
Not really that surprising, there are those (notably American ex-presidents and presidential candidates) who consider themselves to be direct descendants of the Annunaki, and there are those that think that Caucasians are the spawn of the Anunnaki and therefore 'not of this world'. If that's the case then keeping the rest of the population dumbed down consciously makes sense - but that's well into conspiracy theory La-la-land. That story begins with the Annunaki who modified the native hominids to work in the mines and were subsequently modified again to be conscious. That began much of what the Old Testament is based on - getting thrown out of the Garden of Eden, the Tower of Babel, the Deluge, Jacob being told to kill his son..... There are those that want to keep the 'spirit of the Annunaki' alive and have us minions as slaves to their whims. The pineal gland is the seat of Spirituality for many cultures, surprisingly enough that includes the Catholics who have the pine cone as part of their iconography the same as some Eastern cultures. If you really want to keep the populace dumb, calcify their pineal glands.