Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 09-10-2017, 10:53 PM
Experiencer

floating among the stars

I had a dream where I was dressed like a wizard (Gandolf-like long, layered, flowing robes with a hood - although the hood was not covering my head). I was suspended in the air, in the sky, at nighttime and I had a wand in my hand with which I was moving stars. I would point at a star with the wand and shift it to another position. As I was performing this action the stars would elongate and snap back into form when I placed them in their new position. It was beautiful!

It was a playful and happy dream. I was delighted and giggling at the wonder of it all as I was doing this. It felt like something new that I had just discovered and I was very happy to have made this discovery.
Old 10-10-2017, 12:40 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfection
it means that the spiritual beings use rods to control humans by keeping them at a certain level of the heavens where the stars are in a certain configuration. They often say that they hold humans up in their sky on rods. The Ankh actually represents the human held up in the sky on a rod.

This means that the human vessel has various layers & you were being shown what happens on a deeper layer where the spiritual side of you is positioned

This is showing the symbol for the multi-level heavens on the left, the human held up by a rod in the centre, & the lifting rod on the right.

Oh, this is interesting, thank you!

Where can I find more information on this? This line particularly piqued my interest: "They often say that they hold humans up in their sky on rods."

Ps. I just realised I spelled Gandalf wrong. Apologies to all Lord of the Rings fans
Old 10-10-2017, 08:33 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfection
no it's just something the angels showed me first hand & told me about, & then I saw a number of other people being told the same thing over the years. Obviously the ancient art is showing it too it seems. I don't have any sources for my information other than God/dess. I recommend all people meditate & open their minds & hearts to God/dess & start learning from them directly

Do you think its possible that this was an astral projection?