Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 11-05-2017, 10:53 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ground
No but you misunderstood 'authentic' because 'authentic' refers to the sphere of an individual's experience. So what may be authentic expression for one individual isn't necessary authentic expression for another individual. If you adopted my view through using my corresponding linguistic expressions your view wouldn't be authentic. Why? Because it wouldn't have been authenticated by your experience.

See above.

Conditioning becomes irrelevant due to realization of emptiness of (one)self. This state then is called 'freedom from conditioning'. It refers to an experience and since it exists only through imputation - as all other phenomena - it is empty of truth too. There aren't any truths but there are appropriate or inappropriate linguistic expressions from the perspective of the view of emptiness of inherent existence.

You are so trusting of the authenticating capabilities of your experience to avoid conditioning. I dont want to burst that defensive bubble but would say that should it burst, it will be an uncomfortable experience, but your mind will continue to work for you, trying to find a replacement solution.

Good luck
Old 12-05-2017, 04:14 AM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamit
You are so trusting of the authenticating capabilities of your experience to avoid conditioning.
you have misread my words. Nowhere have I used the word 'avoid'. Nothing has to be avoided.
Please read again:
Quote:
Conditioning becomes irrelevant due to realization of emptiness of (one)self. This state then is called 'freedom from conditioning'. It refers to an experience ...

If you are imputing the same meaning to 'conditioning becomes irrelevant' and to 'avoid conditioning' then we are not applying the same language.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamit
I dont want to burst that defensive bubble but would say that should it burst, it will be an uncomfortable experience, but your mind will continue to work for you, trying to find a replacement solution.
Old 12-05-2017, 10:07 AM
Master

Quote:
you have misread my words. Nowhere have I used the word 'avoid'. Nothing has to be avoided.
Please read again:

If you are imputing the same meaning to 'conditioning becomes irrelevant' and to 'avoid conditioning' then we are not applying the same language.

We have just about covered this subject.

Good luck