Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 27-07-2023, 09:28 AM
Pathfinder

Are 5g Phones a Hoax?

Hello everyone, I have seen videos stating that Mobile phone repairers , when they have opened up 5G Mobile phones, have found no 5G chip in them because the manufacturers can't as yet get the chips to work and therefore leave them out.

I this real or is it just more woo in the Internet? I have asked around and nobody seems to know.

Also, we are told that smart phones can track you, but can the old style 'dumb' phones also do it?
Old 28-07-2023, 01:54 AM
Master
There are no 5G phones yet.
Current 5G devices are a markeintg thing. Really current 5G devices are beefed up LTE (4G) phones that can use more channels at once (thus faster speeds).
Old 31-07-2023, 07:20 PM
Master

Also some believe the 5g towers are a health Hazzard. Exposure to the shorter wave length signal. Cancer or something like that. I have a post I started a year or 2 back on the bad caps (dot) net forum.
Ps ,it's in a members only ( 100+) posts part of the forum.
Old 31-07-2023, 09:40 PM
Master
Yes there is a few scams and hoaxes on emails and other things going on on the modern day Society and scam called on my mobile I Furious
But a good friend of mine it all me the best reacted dealing with them as wind them up and they don't like it and by God I got this one this shirt and I round them up that much that put the phone down and because we're sick
If they want a band date heels peer the dumb card ask for their bank card details because you I you are mainly job and details they get so fed up on your semiya they get so fed up when you wind them up they don't like it I met a mine even said they don't like it from the planet you want game and he's right I've got a good friends o sensible I talk to now the best ones to talk because to give me advice and I've only had listened to my special Instinct abdom Eden

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 01-08-2023, 01:46 AM
Master

This is not any kind of phone scam . It was my understanding the the new higher 5 g signal would interfear with some equment used by air craft so that was why it was not used yet . There are a few people that feel that the 5 g signal would cause health problems . A few people feel that any kind of RF causes health problems . I have a few threads I have starded on bad caps forum ( an electronics forum ) But its in a members only part of the forum . I dont know how the mods of this forum feel about discussing this hear .
Old 01-08-2023, 03:08 AM
Pathfinder

Well, look at me being a little consumer sheepie believing my phone was 5G all along. I have been a little skeptical, it's not really any faster than 4G
Old 02-08-2023, 03:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daughter of Venus 88
Well, look at me being a little consumer sheepie believing my phone was 5G all along. I have been a little skeptical, it's not really any faster than 4G
Yes, you were misled.

However, 5G IS faster in big cities. LTE cell networks use channels, each with a certain amount of bandwidth (data capacity). Most LTE devices can use multiple channels at the same time to increase transfer speeds. "5g" can use more channels at the same time than 4G. This makes them faster in large cities where more channels are available.
Old 02-08-2023, 10:03 AM
Master
I live in a well-treed area, and 5D would not work her very well, if at all. This is a positive as I see it.
Old 03-08-2023, 01:42 AM
Dude111

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
There are no 5G phones yet.
Yes and thats a good thing!!

5G is dangerous........ (Health Hazard)
Old 10-08-2023, 12:47 AM
Master

On the danger of 5g or other rf signals depends on who you ask. For me I am still on the fence.