Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 03-08-2020, 06:02 AM
MysticHippie_

Angel1 Back again, with a strange synchronicity

Hello,

I posted a few weeks ago, and I’m so grateful for the replies!

This man and I are still in contact and I’ve realized a few more synchronicities. The other day, we talked about his craving for pizza omelette. Then my dad, days later said he was craving a pizza omelette. (Small but I thought it was strange).

Today, I posted Romans 12:2 on my Instagram, then find out he posted the same damn thing just different image. As I realized what has happened, I hear tv background “he loves avocados toast” and this man I know, loves his toast. He had no idea I posted because I shortly deleted and he did not see it. Nor did until hours later.

I am kind of in a love triangle, I’m trying to choose the right person.

What synchronicities have you had? What do you think about mine?
Old 03-08-2020, 12:02 PM
Elfin

Hi...sometimes we can make "things" fit with what we want the most. When looking for answers we can tell ourselves anything. As a "detective" the best way to prove someone is guilty is first try to prove they are innocent... That's just one of my little sayings!!... I Do absolutly believe in syncrinicities when it comes to connections of the soul. The point being that if you and this person are meant to be together , you WILL be..even though the journey may not be a smooth one. You say you are in a bit of a triangle, and trying to "decide" in which direction to go.... I would say I think you do already know!! You only speak and think of one person!!... I would suggest that you focus , and speak to the universe about this situation to give you clarity and guidance.... The universe has the answers but remember to ask for help in understanding. You need to first ask for help with anything , and it will be given. ... Otherwise it's a case of only time will tell... But look inside your heart and soul.. that is your answer too.. . Good luck !..
Old 03-08-2020, 02:22 PM
MysticHippie_

Thank you for your insight! You’ve made some valid points <3