Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 09-11-2013, 08:47 PM
NaRa7

...just curious?

Hey everyone,

I am new in this forum and I just felt the need to share this story, as I have always been very curious about it n maybe someone can "tell" what this was/means...

When my mum was pregnant with me (5-6months) one night she was sleeping with her sister in a room. That room was a walk-through-room, connected with the room of her parents and on the other side was her cousin-sister. So basically there were three door's to that room, of which one did lead towards the living area. Suddenly in the middle of the night, my mum woke up hearing two hands banging this door. It became louder and louder and actually the door was not locked, but still the door did not open. My mum really got scared, but soon her parents and cousin came over as they woke through the noise too...

Then all the women surrounded my mother and my grand mother started praying, whilst my grand dad loudly said "stay calm, I am coming, I am coming" and opened the door.

But there was no one! No person, no nothing. He walked out through the rest of the house and even checked the main Gate, but couldn't find anything or anyone. My grand-dad just prayed whilst he was walking back towards the room and as my mum was scared everyone pretended as if it was nothing, just so she doesn't take stress with the baby (me)....

Mum has seen "things" in her life, so that's y she gets scared talking about those experiences, but I am curious... what could that have been? U guys have an idea? And is the pregnancy connected with such experience?
Old 10-11-2013, 06:46 AM
primrose

I think it was some kind of other worldly visitor maybe wanting attention, I've had the same thing happen many years ago, along with footsteps with no one there. I don't think the fact that your mom was pregnant had anything to do with it. Your grandfathers prayers probably helped this visitor.
Old 10-11-2013, 03:49 PM
Master

My guess would also be a ghost . If all there doing is knocking on a door I see no reason to be scared of them . I get a knock/pop all the time , I never know if it is a ghost , or just temp. changes in the wood . I know that in your part of the world you have a class of beings called Jinn . I think of them as an astral elemental , or neg. being , but really dont much about them .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jinn
Old 10-11-2013, 04:10 PM
livingkarma

I've had this happen a few times by kids playing around in the late hours of the night ...

Before thinking in fear or that it is paranormal activity, check for everyday causes ...

When my late husband began visiting our dog sensed him & immediately ran to the front door w/out barking ...
Light on your journey ...
Old 10-11-2013, 04:16 PM
Suspended
It could have been a dream.
Old 18-11-2013, 01:27 PM
NaRa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by primrose
I think it was some kind of other worldly visitor maybe wanting attention, I've had the same thing happen many years ago, along with footsteps with no one there. I don't think the fact that your mom was pregnant had anything to do with it. Your grandfathers prayers probably helped this visitor.

Thank you for your answer primrose,

ya maybe u r right, as there were no consequences at all about the incident. I was just curious, so I asked. But probably it wasn't anything "meaningful" at all, as it never happened again.
Old 18-11-2013, 02:06 PM
NaRa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by livingkarma
I've had this happen a few times by kids playing around in the late hours of the night ...

Before thinking in fear or that it is paranormal activity, check for everyday causes ...

When my late husband began visiting our dog sensed him & immediately ran to the front door w/out barking ...
Light on your journey ...

Thank you for replying livingkarma,

of course they did check everyday causes, but there is no other explanation.
Basically this area where the door opened is not accessible for ppl from outside.

Back in the 80's the chance that some kid (even adult) has climbed from an about 16ft wall up, then jumped into their "lawn" walked up to the door of my mum banged it for a couple of minutes with a very strong force and then simply disappeared in between my Grandfather saying "Wait, I am coming" and opening the door (not even 1 min of time) without leaving any footsteps or anything at about 2-3am in the night, seems quite impossible to me at least.

Regarding your Dog, oh yes I have heard that Dogs can sense and even see anything paranormal, right? how is that even possible? I have no dog, as i feel uncomfortable around animals, so I dont know much about that. And unfortunately my family had no Dog at that time, other wise I could b quite sure i guess...
Old 18-11-2013, 02:09 PM
NaRa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Bow
It could have been a dream.

Thank you for answering Thunder Bow,

but tbh i doubt that. I mean it's not possible that everyone involved in this incident could remember it the next morning, if it would have been a dream. What I was saying, that they pretended it to b nothing (at that moment) was just not to scare my mother as she was pregnant and should not take too much stress, otherwise later they did talk about it.