Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 25-07-2012, 12:33 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadedragon
How one feels is up to how well they sense the energy, it still comes but for some it is less noticeable. I would also work on your heart as well, in that of both balancing them and you can adjust things better if the middle grounds is alright and can hold up. I sense the energy already at work and could possibly add to it. I sense there is a lot to be done here, but the mass energy sent in to heal it should work quite diligently with time to make sure you recover.

Do you know what happends when my focus moves over the heart? its nothing but a shortcut to pain, i'm incapable of activating my fiery energies without the watery coming in equal quantities (want to, but cant).
Meaning if i focus on the heart area manualy its guarantee'd to exceed the plexus and pain will follow.

and the great thing is, the more pain in it, the more difficult it is to not focus/think on/of its area.
Old 25-07-2012, 10:03 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liet
Do you know what happends when my focus moves over the heart? its nothing but a shortcut to pain, i'm incapable of activating my fiery energies without the watery coming in equal quantities (want to, but cant).
Meaning if i focus on the heart area manualy its guarantee'd to exceed the plexus and pain will follow.

and the great thing is, the more pain in it, the more difficult it is to not focus/think on/of its area.
I can work on it and below simultaneously if you'd like and try to fix things, so you don't feel the pain but are still being healed. To do this, I would sync them so they heal at the same rate, same energy flow, and they are balanced. It is up to you though. There are many other ways of doing this as well.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 25-07-2012, 10:10 PM
Quagmire

Liet, instead of just pushing one button you might try placing your whole hand on the picture. The Phoenix energy will then flow to where it is needed to heal and align your chakras.
Old 26-07-2012, 12:03 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadedragon
I can work on it and below simultaneously if you'd like and try to fix things, so you don't feel the pain but are still being healed. To do this, I would sync them so they heal at the same rate, same energy flow, and they are balanced. It is up to you though. There are many other ways of doing this as well.

The ability to work energies separate from one another is a feat of having a low total energyflow.. ~5 months ago i was capable of working chakras separate from the rest for maybe a couple minutes, then wait... then work only it for a few minutes again, the higher my flow of energy, the less i am capable of enforcing separation upon myself.

Sure, i'm up for new ideas, ive grown quite sick and tired of pain (even tho i estimate, given the rate of it dissapating, it will only last about one and a half more months).
Old 26-07-2012, 10:20 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liet
The ability to work energies separate from one another is a feat of having a low total energyflow.. ~5 months ago i was capable of working chakras separate from the rest for maybe a couple minutes, then wait... then work only it for a few minutes again, the higher my flow of energy, the less i am capable of enforcing separation upon myself.

Sure, i'm up for new ideas, ive grown quite sick and tired of pain (even tho i estimate, given the rate of it dissapating, it will only last about one and a half more months).
Syncing is pretty easy, I align everything and make it so when I do something to one it happens to all involved with the syncing, and is a great tool bc when they are synced they share the overall health, so I can bring it up tilll they're all spotless, then when I desync, I can go back and finish the healing up if it is not complete. Usually for cleaning I run clear Chi through them, heal them and light up darker areas on the light perspective. Then I do some color healing and a runthrough of my other steps, I use many colored energy, then at the end I would apply some Reiki to get what I missed. It would take a few sessions, but I think by then we could get it all balanced out and healthy, hopefully you out of any kind of pain.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

Old 27-07-2012, 02:03 AM
Guide
I just wanted to add, that this is a really awesome thread. Thank you Shadedragon for starting this.
Old 27-07-2012, 03:09 AM
Master

Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Sheep
I just wanted to add, that this is a really awesome thread. Thank you Shadedragon for starting this.
thank you :) the more I share, the more others add in things I would've never thought of, so I love to share little things like this that ppl can run with

Old 27-07-2012, 04:49 PM
Master

I know this is random, but what were the chances I glanced at this one's statistics to see it has 66 replies and 666 views? :P

Old 27-07-2012, 07:07 PM
Henri77

Shade
I'm saving your notes on this for future reference,
It's a delightful thread and wonderful to see how the topic-your understanding and expression evolves.
Henri

your clear insight and generosity of spirit is a privilege to witness
Old 27-07-2012, 07:35 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
I'm copying your notes on this for future reference,
It's a delightful thread and wonderful to see how the topic-your understanding and expression evolves.
Henri

your clear insight is a privilege to witness
Thank you also, if you have any questions, just shout. I can also share some other buttons as well if you or anyone would like :) also, anyone who has buttons they think could help others can share them as well if they want to it'll help us expand our creativity and give others ideas into what they want to create, which can lead to many other discoveries :)